Novartis Milbemax for Cats

Novartis Milbemax for Cats

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Petatron

PetatronBrisbane

Anxious cat ate it without any coaxing

We have a rescue cat who is due for flea and worming. We have got Revoluion for fleas and the majority of worms but got Milbemax for the tapeworm. She is incredibly anxious but ate the Milbemax straight out of her bowl. Was expecting the first dose was going to be a nightmare to dose and a total waste, but not at all! I am still in shock at how easy it was. Our home visit vet even said if we had it on us she would have dosed the cat after doing her vaccinations to save us the pain because even she was skeptical the cat would take it. Can't recommend it highly enough!

missjess

missjessBrisbane

Easy to dose

My cats are both fussy but these tablets are tiny and beef flavoured, so I just hide them in some bonito flakes (Japanese fish flakes) and they eat the flakes without even knowing there was a tablet in there :P Because my cats are under 4kg, I only have to use half a tablet so they're even tinier and very economical. It's the only complete wormer for cats - be aware that Revolution and Advocate (flea treatments) actually don't treat tapeworm!
Easy to trick cats into eating it

lizzy309

lizzy309VIC, 3030

Easy and effective treatment

My cats are pretty good with tablets in the first place, but with these they are pretty happy to swallow. I find these much better than the liquid type treatments as I'm always worried with those ones dripping down & my cats licking it. With these tablets, there's nothing to worry about!
Easy to use, must taste decent as my cats don't spit it out