3.7

Zoran
Zoran
  VIC, Melbourne

Ideal

Currently using Novus (found via NDIS) for house and garden cleaning and find their level of work fantastic, going on 14 months! They are timely, efficient and from an administrative perspective, exactly what I needed.
Max Patel
Max PatelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

bad business to deal with

hi every one
its really bad company to deal with .
i haven't been paid for one year for services.
so don't work as contractor with this company.
They are not giving money for work.
Jason
JasonMelbourne

End of Lease Clean

Was recommended to Novus from a friend for an End of Lease clean, I was able to get them booked in on short notice and was able to get my bond back, would happily recommend

Lisa
LisaMelbourne
  Novus Cleaning Company

The staff are all very polite communicated well. The cleaners showed attention to detail and left my home immaculate. Very happy and will use again

Sally
Sally
Anthony
AnthonyMelbourne

Great Job!

I recently utilised Novus Cleaning services to complete a whole house clean on my home. I was very happy with the level of customer service and all round communication. I was impressed with their level and standard of cleanliness, and all round efficiency. Punctual and professional, would recommend to all family and friends

Damushka
Damushka
  Novus Cleaning Company

I would recommend them for sure

I booked a spring cleaning for my mum´s place last week. Friendly stuff and very polite. Attention to details and very proactive. All my family is impressed. 100% recommended.

Jhon
Jhon

Very Happy. Great job

2 people doing a fantastic job. Vacant clean with 100% bond guarantee. Great feedback from real estate. I will use the company in my new place..

Show reply

Lana Kaye
Lana KayeMelbourne

Excellent Cleaning!

Staff were professional, prompt & careful! We use the company regularly & are extremely happy with the service we receive!

Nina
Nina

Would not recommend

Would not recommend. Had to re do the cleaning myself after they left. It was like they didn't even try to do a proper clean, dust and stains left everywhere.

Novus Cleaning Company   DM
Charli
CharliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

2 hours to sweep, mop and wipe over counter tops

Received a quote for 1 person to come out for 3 hours. 2 people came out, were 25 minutes late. Stayed for 2 hours, only managed what looked like a sweep of the floors, mopping and wiping down the main counter top.

Also, decided to include steam cleaning of the carpets into that time and charge an extra $100.

For a small 2 bedroom unit with only 2 carpeted rooms, not good enough.

Didn't wash the walls as requested, and what was a $265 quote blew out to $325. On top of that we now have to come back and finish the cleaning ourselves.

Disgusting service. Hidden fees.

Will not use again nor recommend to anyone.

Novus Cleaning Company   DM
Jensen L.
Jensen L.

Excellent, efficient cleaning service

I have used Novus Cleaning Service for a variety of jobs on a number of properties over the past year including regular fortnightly cleans, deep cleans and carpet steam cleaning. No matter the job the cleaning crews take great care in their work. They are polite, flexible, efficient and extremely thorough. Novus Cleaning Service came highly recommended - and have exceeded all expectations.

Bronwyn
Bronwyn

VERY HAPPY WITH PROFESSIONAL CLEAN

As a property manager it is hard to find good reliable cleaners. Novus have provided professional cleans within my Clients budget. I will continue to use Novus and recommend them to others without hesitation.

SteffiAngel
SteffiAngelMelbourne

Great Bunch of Cleaners

We have used Novus a few times now, and am really impressed with the level cleanliness and consistency, more importantly. Always prompt and punctual, they really know how to clean properly. It's good to see that there are still cleaners who pay attention to detail.

Keep up the great work guys!!!