4.2

80% · 13833 · 19%

Ruby
RubyRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

New Battery

Quick response and extremely efficient service together with no loss of preset stations my new battery was installed and I was on the road again within 1 hour well done NRMA Show reply
Ziggy
ZiggyNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Flat Battery

NRMA arrived quickly with new batteries on board and had it installed in no time. I wouldn't of know which battery or how to install it. It was too easy! Show reply
Vasantha Kottage
Vasantha KottageSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent battery service

Patrol - David - was very knowledgeble and friendly. Always NRMA people are friendly and helpful. That is why I didn't move to another insurance provider so long. Eay to work with NRMA. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Great service fast and friendly

I booked online and was given updates about timing (which was earlier than expected) Patrol person was friendly, informative and fast. I had ordered a battery that was more expensive than needed, the Patrol person recommended a more suitable battery for my car which also saved me money - having someone with good knowledge, experience and a customer centric approach was much appreciated. I’ve used the service before and will definitely be back. Show reply
Rosanne
RosanneSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

Had flat battery, organised service automatically by phone, updated by SMS. Mechanic arrived quickly, battery replaced and got on with my day. It was a breeze, wouldn’t be without it. Show reply
bamberg
bambergSydney, NSW

Flat batteries don't always need replacing

I have been an NRMA member for many years and couldn't be without their roadside assistance. My one complaint is the way they ALWAYS try to push a new battery on you when it simply needs a jump start and a good run. Many times the "technician" has "diagnosed" the battery as dead/won't hold charge etc. I just ask for a jump start, given it a good run to charge up and gone on for many years trouble free. No doubt there are battery sales targets to be met but people should be able to trust that NRMA roadside service provides an honest and reliable advice that is in the best interests of members. Show details
Bibek
BibekSydney, NSW

Perfect job

Had a flat battery.Nrma person knew the problem and i got my battery replaced for very good price.Back on the road after 15 mins.

Thankyou Again NRMA .Keep up the good work :) Show reply

Vicki
Vicki2 posts

Needed new car Battery

I needed a new battery for my car. NRMA Serviceman didn’t have one on him but he organised it before he left. Battery was installed within the hour by another NRMA Serviceman. We are extremely happy with NRMA. Show reply
ChrisG
ChrisGSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent battery replacement service

Realised on Saturday evening that we had a flat battery. Checked prices online and realised that the NRMA price was the same to have the battery installed as what we would have paid to purchase the battery and install it ourselves. Booked NRMA Battery Replacement Service for Sunday morning. Technician was on time, efficient and friendly. Totally happy with the service we received. Show reply
Rozza
RozzaSydney, NSW2 posts

Battery fixed

I recently had a flat car battery in very confined space and needed it fixed quickly, The NRMA battery guy was excellent ! arrived fast ,got under the bonnet , gave me the options , put in the new more appropriate
battery and all sorted at a good price! A nice guy to boot! Show reply
Job Satisfaction
David
DavidSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent Service

I contacted NRMA Batteries on two occasions within a few weeks. The first occasion was for a dead battery on my partner's car and I rang to arrange the replacement. The service was faultless - he arrived the same day as arranged and was polite and knowledgeable and the price was very good. The second occasion was for my own car which had a failing battery. I booked this online which was very easy. Again, the NRMA rep arrived on time and, through no fault of his own, was unable to safely remove the still-working-but failing battery from my car. The battery is located in an almost impossible to remove position so is booked in to an NRMA Service Centre. Both reps were polite and friendly. Excellent service all round. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent and prompt service

The battery replacement process is straightforward, easy to navigate and the service was very timely. We were able to control the timing and were kept up to date with progress. Our serviceman thoroughly checked the need for a replacement battery and gave us the computer printout with the results. He also thoroughly checked that our car’s charging system was fully effective. All of the NRMA staff involved were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient and provided us with good service and constructive advice. As our service took place at the peak of the pandemic shutdown we were impressed with the health and safety consciousness of all aspects of the service. Show reply
Nothappy
NothappySydney, NSW3 posts

MyNRMA
MyNRMA   DM
Margy
MargySydney, NSW2 posts

New Battery

I rang NRMA to get a new battery. Lady on phone was polite and efficient. The patrolman came within the hour. He was polite and informed us that our battery was indeed no good. He had a new battery in quickly. I paid with EFTPOS. The whole transaction was easy and quick. The battery was very reasonably priced. Thumbs up! Show reply
Steve E
Steve ESydney, NSW9 posts

Battery replacement

A very prompt and efficient service to replace the battery in my wife's car. Here in a few minutes, tested and replaced not long afterwards. Friendly and courteous on the call and in attendance. Show reply
John J.
John J.

Battery Replacement Service

I checked alternatives and found the NRMA battery good value for money with a good three year warranty period. The service was prompt, very efficient, professional and the appointment time was well communicated Show details ·  1

Robert
Robert2 posts

Rude Experience

I have been a NRMA member for over 40 years, I have used battery services many times over the years and experienced great customer service. Unfortunately today I experienced a very rude and disrespectful employee. Zero customer service and terrible attitude towards myself and my family members.
MyNRMA
MyNRMA   DM
Rainier S.
Rainier S.3 posts

The service is good

The battery and the installation is great, the patrolman explained everything step by step. Gave me some helpful suggestion to look after my battery. Its really rewarding being a member. Show details ·  1
Terry Sans Souci
Terry Sans SouciSydney, NSW

Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW3 posts

NRMA Batteries

Easy and simple to order. Our representative that attended our car was on time and easy to talk with. He was knowledgeable and knew his product. He was quick and efficient. Thank you Show details ·  1
John B
John BSydney, NSW

Where else can you get service like this?

The NRMA battery replacement service is just great. On time, friendly, very knowledgeable and well-equiped. Plus the back-of-house support people kept me up-to-date on when the service person woudl arrive. Five star service. Had me going again in no time flat. I get 3 years warranty on the battery and it is made in Korea and not that other place nearby which I think is a real plus. Show details ·  1
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Back on the road in no time at all!

Extremely efficient procedure from beginning to end. My request handled beautifully on the phone. Two follow up text messages about ETA were very reassuring. Installation of replacement battery was terrific. Show details ·  1
Ross
RossSydney, NSW3 posts

Made my Day

within 15 minutes of making the call the patrolman arrived, discussed the problem with me, and then supplied and fitted a new battery. He then went a step further and load tested the batteries on my mobile scooter after I had commented on how it was lacking power. Unfortunately, I now have to buy 2 new batteries LOL. Show details ·  1
John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellent road service

I am delighted to write a review for my roadside service. It was not major, but I did need a new battery. The serviceman was very efficient replaced the battery and then asked if I would like the radio re- set something that I would not have been able to do without stress. I have been a member for 50 odd years and have always enjoyed good service. John Show reply
Paul
PaulSydney, NSW4 posts

Great road side service. Booking process needs review

The NRMA mobile app doesn't work. I couldn't 'find' my street via the app, even though it is a major street in Sydney's inner west. I then was directed to call the service line. I had to wait on hold for over 45 minutes.
The service technician was polite and very knowledgable. He has me back up and running in now time. Show details ·  1
Dawid S
Dawid S

Excellent, Fast Service

288$ a new battery with installation for my 4X4 (members price) it's a reasonable price. My car battery voltage was going down to 11.9V after two days in the garage after third-time called. NRMA guy showed up on time run a test which showed that my battery was 70% god. Bought new anyway didn't trust old battery. After Couple of days turn out that my dashcam Power-Plus Premium Hardwire Kit reset itself and allowed the battery to be rundown to 11.9V. And an old battery serves as a dual battery now. Show details ·  1

Nelson
NelsonSydney, NSW2 posts

Flat battery in times of COVID19

Battery was replaced by Battery Patrol while on the road. From the moment I called NRMA, it took 50 min for the battery to be replaced, remarkable! Personnel was well aware of social distancing requirements and payment was processed efficiently. Show reply
Geoffrey C.
Geoffrey C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Good service - Battery cost nearly twice the price!

call was answered quickly - person attended in about 20 mins, not too long - friendly helpful informed person - not 10 because the battery cost would have been $245 as against local provider of similar quality battery at $130!!! Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Fast service!

Only had to wait 15 minutes for the mechanic to arrive. He had a battery to suit my car in his van and installed it straight away. All done within 30 minutes! Show details ·  1
Chris Betteridge
Chris BetteridgeSydney, NSW3 posts

NRMA Membership is definitely a must if you own a car

I recently had to get to a meeting but the battery in my car was completely dead. I phoned NRMA and the Battery Patrol arrived quickly and provided courteous, friendly and efficient service. The patrol officer explained the problem in easy-to-understand terms and replaced the faulty battery quickly and advised on preventing further problems. Show details ·  1
Chookman
ChookmanHunter Region, NSW9 posts

As You Would Wish

I had no urgent need for the car so arranged for the battery to be replaced at a time that was available. The battery was installed, checked and operational in a quick time shortly after the arranged appointment. Show details ·  1
Emam O
Emam OSydney, NSW3 posts

Great professionalism as always

Great service last time when my car wouldn’t started. Called road site assistance and the patrol man came and sorted things out smoothly as expected. Needed a battery replacement which was done from nrma service Centre as walk in service. Show details ·  1
Cath
CathSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

Excellent service. Very quick in arriving. The technician was very efficient and kept me informed of the process including price and what was required. Highly recommended as a safety measure Show details ·  1
Max Dines
Max DinesHunter Region, NSW2 posts

A great service

After 60 years membership I never cease to be extremely impressed with the overall excellent service I receive from NRMA. The customer service rep. was very pleasant and helpful, the serviceman was very friendly and carried out what appeared to be a difficult battery replacement in no time at all. Show details ·  2
Kym D.
Kym D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great battery exchange experience

NRMA service replaced my battery at a reasonable price with a service man who I felt confident with. It was pouring rain & cold, but it was done no fuss with a professional & caring attutude. Show details ·  1
Kristasis
KristasisSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service I received from NRMA when I had a flat battery at the train station the other night. Thank you for being efficient, friendly and very helpful. Show details ·  1

candie
candieSydney, NSW12 posts

Superb NRMA service

A call at 10pm to NRMA- pouring with rain, a fire 2 doors down. Yet the young man who attended was so cheerful and helpful. He didn't pressure me into buying a new battery and just recharged mine. He explained everything. Wonderful employee. I have been a member since 1992 and don't regret the expense. Thank you NRMA. Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve12 posts

Quick, reliable, friendly service at a pretty good price. They don't try an oversell what is required, simply install the correct battery. Highly recommend being a member of NRMA even with a newish car. 10/10 Show details ·  1
HenryL
HenryLSydney, NSW3 posts

Fast and good value

Easy to find via NRMA Roadside Assistance. Fast response time of 20 minutes. Accurate message advising response time. Clear indicatiom of state of the old battery. High quality battery with 3 year warranty at reasonable price. Installed quickly. Third time I have done this over the years on three different cars. All were good experiences. Show details ·  1
Ray Mac
Ray MacSydney, NSW3 posts

Battery road service

Satisfied with NRMA battery replacement service because I know what I am getting backed by NRMA and I get good value for money. Hard to bet friendly and experienced service Show details ·  1