Listing monitored by NRMA Insurance

• <1 week (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (5)
Thi PHAM
Thi PHAMSydney, NSW

SO DISAPPOINTED -Exposed the customer’s confidential information to unauthorized person.

Very informative and polite

I had all of the claim details explained to me without any push to upsell and a quote completed for me to start when I purchase the vehicle which I've been informed will be effective straight away.

#NRMANEVERAGAIN!

Car Insurance

Find out how NRMA Car Insurance - Third Party Property Damage compares to other Car Insurance

asoue
asoueSydney, NSW

Unresponsive, disinterested and uncaring - the worst experience with an insurer

DavidCasey 2913, ACT

Leaving NRMA after 39 years due to abuse.

I have been a member of the NRMA for 39 years and never before have I found the way I am treated to be abhorrent! NRMA is in the process of losing a long-term customer and needs to learn how to treat their faithful (I HATE the term "LOYAL") customers. My daughter has had similar treatment recently and I have advised her to steer clear of NRMA Insurance. Get a grip NRMA (or AIG or whoever you think you are).

David

I don't have (nor believe in) Facebook. Further evidence to me that the NRMA is out of touch with their longer-term members. Appalling!

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thanks for your reply David, please email us at social@iag.com.au with details of your complaint and we will be sure to look into this for you. ~Kaz

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers

Fooling people

I got a car accident while parking at garage and had some cosmetic issue and passenger door stuck with my car, booked for car repairs paid around $700, took car to the NRMA mechanic and got message saying my car is written off as it will cost $5900, it just had few scratch, few dents and door jammed. They offering me $3180 for my 2009 Ford around 99km car. They making poor people foolish. Won’t be again with NRMA. Worst worst insurance.

Sharon CSouth East Queensland, QLD

So wrong

I got rear ended and I have to pay a bond for a hire car $550. So wrong I am inconvenienced and I have to pay for a replacement. Wrong I thought that is what insurance was for

Sharon C

Hi Kaz, i just did that ans was told that you aint apart of the claims department i should ring them i am just get the ring around so no thankyou i just wont deal with NRMA

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hi Sharon, we weren't aware you were from Product Review - please send us another message and let us know you're from Product Review. ~Natalie

ellie
ellieTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Terrible

After getting hit by a truck In the wrong, I waited over 2 weeks for my car to be authorised to be fixed. This only happened after I did their survey and expressed my dissatisfaction. They could only extended my rental car to the day the shop said it would be fixed, couldn’t do a few more days after. Not my fault they took forever to authorise the work. Explained that I’m a nurse and do shift work and haven’t received my new roster yet. The person did not seem at all phased. After pleading my case she gave me one extra day to return the car.

Other Car Insurance

Poor execution, no communication, constant follow ups.

Great customer service

Great value. Resolved quickly. A few years. I haven’t received any roadside assistance. Overall very satisfied with this company and the excellenct customer service I received via online chat! Thank you!

Thien Vu
Thien VuSydney, NSW

Ripped off

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage
PaulCentral West, QLD

The worst experience!!

I Lodge a claim against (NRMA) her insurance claim on driver at fault who hit me backed into my car , But NRMA said I will have to go to my insurance

[Personal Details Removed]

Amazing customer experience with KC

Cancelling and re-creating a policy with KC was a breeze and a great experience. I ave been a proud NRMA customer for 12 years now. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hi Vladimir, thanks so much for the 5 star review! We appreciate it and glad to hear you had an amazing experience. ~Nat

Bal DSydney, NSW

Repairer stole car, NRMA zero care, time for ASIC Complaint

Insurance TypeComprehensive

BernieNorthern Region, NSW

appalling, would never trust them with our lives, livelihood and wellbeing

We are disgusted at the way we've been treated, particularly now, our phones and other items were damaged through a lightning storm in Feb and they still don't give us a response/resolution, my husband and I have health conditions and cannot communicate with health providers or specialist. We depend on friends or families to lend us old phones but have to return them or don't work at all.
We feel they don't care about us and have left us totally uncommunicated in case we need urgent medical treatment.

appalling, would never trust them with our lives, livelihood and wellbeing