1 photo
NRMA Car Insurance - Third Party Property Damage

NRMA Car Insurance - Third Party Property Damage Questions & Answers

1.3 from 14 reviews

1 question from our users

Mahbub A.

Mahbub A.asked

Car Insurance - Third Party Property Damage

No fault driving accident with other uninsured driver for thirds party property damage only if I lodge claims I need to pay access money or not?

3 answers

You need to provide the other parties full name, address, phone number, driver licence & rego. You will not need to pay an excess if NRMA agrees you're not at fault, even if the other party only has 'third party insurance'. This happened to me recently.

NRMA Insurance
Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hi Mahbub, CK has basically hit the nail on the head. If you need anything else - please let us know. ~Nat

Neori T.
Neori T.

Do you do Third-party CTP INSURANCE?

See all NRMA Car Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and NRMA Insurance representatives

ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.