NRMA Home Insurance

NRMA Home Insurance (page 3 of 11)

• Coverage Type
    • Home & Contents (56)
    • Home Only (8)
    • Contents Only (6)

Bernard.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible service from start to finish

Phone

PhoneIllawarra, NSW

Claim

I had a water pipe burst in my kitchen 17 Feb. as of this date 15th July the have not started repairs Stay away from N R M A Insurance any other Insurance company woul be better

Lyn Bradburn

Lyn BradburnHunter Region, NSW

Happy

Would just like to compliment Angela Walsh from Tuggerah N.R.M.A. for her satisfying service and helping me to adjust my policy, I also got a refund. Very happy with N.R.M.A.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hey Lyn. Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We will pass this on to Angelas Manager! ~ Lizzy

JP roller

JP rollerGordon 2906, ACT

Carport hail damaged - fixed

NRMA are a joke!

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedSydney, NSW

Totally dissatisfied

After more than 20 yrs and multiple policies I had a claim rejected. I was sent a letter stating that I had withdrawn my claim. I asked 3 times by both email and phone over several days for a letter stating that my claim had been rejected as I needed to present this as part of my legal application against the tradesman who caused the damage and that and my solicitor was leaving to go overseas in a week and needed to present papers immediately.
I am still waiting.

Evgeny

EvgenySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service.

I have been with NRMA for a several years and VERY happy with them. Feeling I got is they trying to help you and looking after you. My recent problem was an aircon/heating ducted 20 kw system compressor failed ( burn out).
Called NRMA and within a week they paid me $9500 for the whole system replacement. I was really surprised how smooth and painless everything was sorted out.
Thank VERY MUCH NRMA.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hi Evgeny, thanks for sharing your positive claims experience here. It's great to hear from someone who has taken up the optional cover of for Burn Out and experienced the benefit of it. ~ Jono

VijaySydney, NSW

Very Dissapointed

I am also disappointed with NRMA and their contractors MainCom. After over25 years with NRMA and with multiple policies and being a shareholder to boot I have found NRMA staff to be very inconsistent in their claim interpretationwith a lack of professionalism and utter disregard of taking accountability. No response to multiple phone calls, only promises of calling back but these were empty promises. Six months after the storm event and after a written agreement to the scope of works NRMA are now reneging on their agreement and want to cash settle for a pitiful amount. All I want is a repair to be undertaken. Perhaps going to to the ombudsman May be the way to go

Sue B.Sydney, NSW

NRMA Claims .. No Customer Service

Hi Jono
I've already received a reply from Level 2 Customer Relations.

Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

Just a complete joke

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Don't do it, it's not worth the head trauma!

Contact phone number wrong, 28 minutes to get to the right department. Could not answer why builder has no scoped work. Waited another weeks till nothing tenants complaining about area damaged.

Martin PerrySydney, NSW

Poor form NRMA

Martin Perry

Thank you Jono for your response, the frustrating thing is that even your own contents assessor and builder that you sent around said that it is an open plan area and the opening is not a door or architectural opening
Martin

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Worst company every, the media needs to know

WOEFUL EXPERIENCE- AVOID!

M Catterson
M Catterson
Geoff

Geoff

Too Slow and Communication Issues

Louis

LouisSydney, NSW

They helped us when it counted the most.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over a month and counting getting a claim processed

We lodged a claim for a leak in our bathroom. We are 6 weeks into the claim processing process and still do not know if we will be covered. We have had to drive the claim to get to this point and are still waiting. We have not heard from our claim manager at all even after requests to call us back. We talk to a different person each time, no ownership or accountability from NRMA staff regarding our claim. The experience has left a very bad taste in our mouth and we are considering move our policies to another provider

OlgaSydney, NSW

$200 excess for $400 Contents claim

ALFSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed with NRMA

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Again, we are sad there isn't more we can do here. But let us know if you have any further questions around this process. Thank you. ~Jamie

StephanieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Home Claim

We have been with NRMA for almost 20 years. Very good in the past, but now unorganised, slow, complicated. I complained several times and was promised a supervisor would call me back about the delay of several weeks, even this has not happened. We are still waiting for NRMA to get back to us about the repairs. We are now seriously looking for a better insurance company.

Stephanie

I don't have a Facebook account. Can you please send another option to get in contact?