NRMA Life Insurance

NRMA Life Insurance

Avoid NRMA life insurance

Avoid this policy. It took two days to even get it approved and is proving next to impossible to cancel at the end of the 12 months. They make every effort to avoid cancelling the policy. They try to read you product statements and try to put you on hold when you eventually get through to a person after saying you want to cancel the policy. I have actually had to put a complaint into the ombudsman to get my policy cancelled. Normally I would give five stars to any NRMA policy but this department is cult-like in its determination to not let you cancel the policy.

Claim MadeNo
Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thanks for being honest Karina, we definitely appreciate that you still have faith in NRMA and really hope you don't go through the same experience again. ~Natalie

Vanda

VandaCanberra

They Mailed My Policy Documents To Someone Else's Address

Insurance claim madeNo

Raquel

Raquelasked

If I get a terminal illness does the money get paid to me and also if I pass at a later age say 85 is the insurance still paid out

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thanks for the question Raquel, coverage is based on each individual cover and we can’t answer the question – can you please send us a PM through Facebook and we can have a representative call and answer your concerns.

Get an answer from our members and NRMA Insurance representatives