2Nu Clenz Eucalyptus / Blue Fresh Disinfectant

Nu Clenz Eucalyptus / Blue Fresh Disinfectant Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Nu Clenz Eucalyptus / Blue Fresh Disinfectant? Claim your listing.

where can we purchase Nu Glenz -
can not find it in any supermarket. Best product ever. If its too good delete it and replace it with a lesser quality product. Unfortunately that seems to be the Trend by the Big Guys.

Mindy Scott
Mindy Scott

I have no idea! But you're right.. take away the good stuff and replace it with a more expensive inferior product! BRING IT BACK!!!

Jack C.
Jack C.

Stockist Adelaide

Where can I buy it on the Gold coast

Mavalan

I used to buy it in Woolies at either Elanora or Palm Beach Qld. Where can I get it now

Jorg P.

where van we buy nu clenz ?

Pauline

Want to purchase Nu Clenz Green Disinfectant unable to find it anywhere. Is it still available.

Where can you purchase Nu Clenz Green Disinfectant in Queensland

Damiana B.
Damiana B.

Why did they stop the Blue New Clenz ? It was the best disinfectant I have ever used . The smell was amazing, I used it in every room including washing .
Please bring it back, a lot of people are looking for it to come back on shelves too.
Tina ....

Titch
Titch

Where in the Coffs Harbour (NSW Australia) area can I buy this product?
I bought a 2L container years ago and I'm almost out of it ! Now my husband is asking me to get more. Help!!
Pam

Shirley
Shirley

Please let me know where l can purchase Nu Clenz as lve been using it for 9 or so years and nothing else is as good..so disappointed that l can't find it..l live in Ballarat Victoria...l have purchased in Tas originally also Adelaide and last 5 years here..Please tell me it's on shelves somewhere...Thankyou..Shirley..

Julies
Julies

Where in the area of 4017 can I buy eucalyptus nu clenz

Ror Anderson
Ror Anderson

Can you tell me why Coles , IGA and Woolworths don't stock this great product now I have just used my last bottle

kay murphy
kay murphy

Where can nu clense be purchased now days

James Reginald
James Reginald

Why can I not find this product in Coles or Woolworths anymore?

Goody
Goody

I need to know the answer to this myself. Can’t find it anywhere and love using it.

Digger
Digger

They took this product off line and bought in their own brand.

maree

i was told they did not have the amount of customers who wanted it and it was not selling good enough

maree

maybe we all should send emails to them and ask them to get it back in

pets
pets

I also can’t buy nu clenz in Victoria at my supermarkets here I rand reckitt benckiser company who makes it, i was told discontinued it was to do with brand and marketing .i told the girl it’s great product and value for money sure plenty of people us it.
She said they have been told by others something ,but can’t help it’s brand and marketing in supermarkets .so if it’s not selling they remove it.

Cathy M.
Cathy M.

I am having trouble finding this item where can I buy it

Nora M
Nora M

Where to purchase Nu-klenz

maree

you can notbuy it any where they told me they have stop making it i think it was because not a lot of people were buying

trevor
trevor

Why has foodland Nuriootpa stopped stocking your disinfectant

R. Edwards

Blue fresh is not being produced by Nu Clenz any more.

Dry
Dry

Everyone only wants the Blue NuClenz

R. Edwards

Bring back BLUE nu klenz. Best and nicest smelling disinfectant.. We are Over pine and eucalyptus

Lee
Lee

who sells the blue??

Hi Lee

I wrote this review to try and encourage the supplier to provide the Blue Fresh disinfectant. SO FAR NO LUCK! They discontinued it so far as I can find out. Would like some more myself!

Cin
Cin

Please can someone help me find where I can buy this great product?

Honestreviews27
Honestreviews27

In South Australia, you can purchase this product in Foodland stores.

RokieRob

Cin - I have not found the BLUE disinfectant since I reviewed the product a couple of years ago!

It was such a great smelling disinfectant. Now they only have the green one which is OK I suppose, but much like any other one.

So good luck finding the blue and I certainly would like to know where I could find the blue if anyone else knows?

Extra Information