Nu-Eco (page 2 of 4)

• Job Satisfaction

Fantastic team and fantastic result

We are really happy with our windows from Nu-Eco and the team of people looking after our order and the installation couldn’t have been better. We would highly recommended them to anyone looking for double-glazing

Great communication fantastic product

The Nu lite team are fantastic to work with. The balustrade fitted was of great quality and as discussed and extra caution was taken for its compliance to building codes . Thank you Nu lite for a job well done . I will be back for my next project .

33 windows in 5 days

We used Nu-Eco to replace all our windows in our house. I have obtained multiple quotes and knowing a relative had a fantastic experience with Nu-Eco along with a comprehensive consultation and a comparable price , I didn’t hesitate. They are experienced , professional, and Andy went out of his way to help. It’s expectional customer service you rarely see these days. Great business and great people doing the work. I don’t normally do reviews but I’m compelled to highlight the great work the team did installing new windows in our house. Thank you once again Andy, Leith and team. Really appreciated.

Sas

Sas

Very good product and very good service

Very professional service, from the initial contact of sales person, who was very good in explaining all about the product and all payment and delivery stages throughout the whole process until final installation all was done in very professional manner and on time. During the whole time from initial contact until final installation we were informed about steps and we knew how long each step will take, so we were at ease with the whole process. We believe that the price was appropriate and competitive. We certainly would recommend Nu-Eco Windows to anyone.

Goran

GoranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best renovation investment !!!

So happy with the windows and doors. Best renovation investment we have ever made. The entire installation was executed extremely well, including removing of the old frames and installing the new ones while living at home. Professional installers, tidy and well presented. Thanks for the outstanding work.

Suzanne W

Suzanne W

Wonderful Product

Wonderful company to do business with. Professional, helpful & a job done well. I am rapt in the windows & have no hesitation in recommending them. Arranged times were kept & they cleaned up after themselves. Thank you, so very much.

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

The best windows and service in Melbourne!

I have now used Nu-Eco Windows twice and in both instances the service from site measure to installation was absolutely incredible. The product is exceptional and I particularly liked the installers, Spencer and Andy. They are professional, do a great job, clean up afterwards and most importantly, are a pleasure to have on site.

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Thanks you for your Review. It is great to see a repeat customer that is so please with our products and services and I will be sure to give the boys a pat on the back for their great work.

The Wilsons

The WilsonsMelbourne

Value driven professional service

Thank you Nu Eco for the professional services, clear communication and value driven pricing. We are really pleased with the installation of the glassing and doors that are in keeping with the heritage overlay of our federation home - the colour matching of the exterior powder coat is spot on.

The change in ambient temperature was noticeable from the first night. The most pleasant surprise came from the reduced traffic noise when all the windows and doors are closed.

I have, and will continue to, recommended you to both family and friends

Warm Regards

Vu Nguyen

Vu NguyenMelbourne

Highly recommended

Prior to engaging with Nu-Eco, quotes from two other vendors were requested. Despite the slightly difference in price, professional communication was the main factor I decided to go ahead with Nu-Eco. The information found from their website tells what they care about, the standards they are committed to, all to my expectations. Installation day is a breeze. I was confident enough to leave it to other family member. No messy glue or dirt as you may found elsewhere. My master bedroom with 4 sqm window is now of the same temperature as the smaller ones with 2sqm windows. I recommend Nu-Eco unless you can't wait for the high quality panels to be shipped from the UK. My patience is paid off.

Amber Wilkie

Amber Wilkie

Legit the best

I loved it. You guys did a fantastic job, great installation and clean up! Stuart and the guys were lovely. Would 10/10 use again!

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Thank You for your review, I am glad that you are happy with your new Double Glazed windows and Doors. I hope that they have made a huge difference to your home.

Peter

PeterGippsland, VIC

Great service and good products

You guys were always helpful. Russell was patient with us during the sales stage, and Andy and the guys were great during the install. There were a few small issues which were promptly dealt with.

J and A

J and AMelbourne

Great company, service & product

The team at Nu Eco are a pleasure to deal with. The entrance door has enhanced our home and given us added peace of mind with the secure locking system, while the patio door has stopped all draughts and looks fantastic. Will be looking to replace other doors in our home.

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Thank you for your review and we look forward to helping you improve the energy efficiency of your home further when you replace the other doors with our uPVC Double Glazed Doors.

H...

H...Mel

Pain free window replacements!

Andy, Wally & the team made the whole installation process seamless. They kept us updated with delivery dates and we never had trouble getting in touch with anyone on the team. Always delivered as promised, & in fact went to extra lengths to assist us with preparing for the install. They arrived on time on the day of installation and finished neatly and earlier than we thought possible. Real professionals, a breath of fresh air compared to other tradesmen we’ve dealt with before. Street noise has been shut out & we’re really enjoying the returns on these solid windows/doors now that winter’s here. 100% recommended to anyone who wants fuss free quality windows installed!

D Morgan

D MorganCANBERRA

Great company

Fantastic

As part of renovating our home my wife and I had Nu-eco double glazed windows installed. This totally transformed our home both inside and out to our benefit. After a measure and quote from a friendly and non pushy sales person. Over 2 days 10 windows were removed and replaced by an excellent team of carpenters. When finished all rubbish was removed and the work site cleaned up. Carpenters were polite friendly and full of any information we required. If I was ever to be renovating again I would have no hesitation in using Nu-eco windows again.

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Thanks for your review, I have post a photo that Andy took on Facebook.

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Sounds like Andy to take the credit for the photo but my wife Norma actually took it and sent it to him. Though it is a photo anyone would want the credit for

Elsa

ElsaMelbourne

High quality windows & excellent service

Nu-Eco installed double glazed windows & french doors in our Victorian brick house. The style fits beautifully and the quality is excellent. Nu-Eco's range of styles meant we could select one that fitted our period home perfectly; our installer, Spencer, did a fantastic job of working with the idiosyncrasies one finds in an old house. The heat and sound protection is much more effective than we expected. We wouldn't hesitate to have Nu-Eco back to replace our other windows. We had a long wait between ordering and installation, but it was well worth the wait.

EmmaG

EmmaGWarranwood

Amazing service, amazing product!

Great product

keepemhonest

keepemhonestMelbourne, Victoria

Don’t sell your home- Nu Eco it!

Attygalle

AttygalleMelbourne

Job Well Done

What a fabulous, pleasant crew, fixing a window each and doing a Perfect job.!! It was a pleasure to watch them work methodically through the whole installation process..They took so much care during the whole process .
In fact Nu-Eco matched the color of the existing windows with the previously installed Double Glazed windows..It was spot on!!! Whats even better. ..They cleaned up the mess after completing the job..

A perfect job at an Affordable price!!!!
Thanks a lot for a job Well Done!!
It would be my pleasure to recommend your company to absolutely anyone who needs a Perfect , professional installation of Double Glazed windows and doors at an affordable price.

Regards
Happy Customer from Bundoora/Watsonia

Sam

Samasked

What are their prices like for double-glazed uPVC windows?

Rhonda
Rhonda

Very competitive in price. Had 2 companies out and Nu-Eco were slightly cheaper and sales staff not as pushy as the other company. Would highly recommend.

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Thank you Rhonda, It is always pleasing when our clients provide feedback to potential clients.
Hi Sam, We consider our product to be one of the best in the market, it is manufactured in the UK taking advantage of 30 years of experience and some of the newest technologies and manufacturing machinery available ensuring that you get the best quality product for the best price. Don't hesitate to contact us for a free measure and quote and rest assured there is no pushy sales pitch or huge price reductions from an over inflated price. Our first price is our best price and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

tim

timasked

Do these dgu, have the thermal break?

Justin
Justin

Not sure what you mean, they are argon filled panes....

nethercairn
nethercairn

They also have the option to put a 'reflective' layer in the internal glass; opposite for what is done in the UK. So Saturday just gone & nearly 40 in Melbourne & I thought we had air con in the mail level (we don't have an air con unit!) as house was very cool. We do have awnings too, which help too. Noted that windows were quite cool to touch, so radiant heat significantly less.

dpete
dpete

Only aluminium windows use thermal break design. Timber and upvc don't need a thermal break because they are better insulators. BTW some thermal break designs cause structural problems for the windows because of high temperature difference either side of the break leading to different expansion & contraction rates.

Get an answer from our members and Nu-Eco representatives