100% · 1020%

Lorraine H.
Lorraine H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Perfect front entrance door

Nu-Eco not only have wonderful windows, but also have access to the best doors on the market.
Our front door is amazing with fool-proof heavy duty locking system. Our door shuts just so easily and with a quality closure sound, none of that cheap sounding shutting of door. Looks great and we couldn't be happier. Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction
Lynda Allan
Lynda AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent-love my windows & doors!

Great service-punctual, great communication and the sales person was informative and not pushy. The installers were professional, arrived on time and did an excellent job. The windows are excellent and have reduced the outside noise and are easy to clean. I love the magnetic flyscreens and security of the windows/doors. Other trades people have commented on the quality of my windows and doors. Would highly recommend. Show reply
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

New and Old

We have recently switched all our upstairs windows from the original double-hung to Nu-Eco windows, the difference in sound and airflow is amazing. The installation team did a great job making the arcs match the rest of the house so the new windows look appropriate in our old house. Show details ·  1
Llianne and Denis
Llianne and Denis

What an amazing team!! What wonderful windows

We had nu-eco windows fitted to our whole house some 42 windows and 4 doors. What a wonderful team Andy has. Our house was very complicated as it is a rammed earth house with nothing straight to say the least but Andy wasn’t the least concerned. No problems. The team worked well together and cleaned up after each window instal. Sales rep was very helpful and at no time applied pressure to close the sale. Windows have totally changed our house and are of excellent quality feels like we are in a new house. Would highly recommend nu-eco to anybody. Show details ·  1
Sal S.
Sal S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly team and product

We had two windows installed by Nu Eco windows and had an amazing experience with the team. Prices were reasonable and the service was extremely reliable and professional . Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Lu Z.
Lu Z.

Fantastic team and product

I have 2 windows installed by Nu-Eco. The sales provided professional suggestion and solution based on my case. The installation team is professional. The product has very good quality and the sound proofing is very impressive. In addition, the windows look beautiful and well fit into the old house. Highly recommend Nu-Eco! Show details ·  1
fhb
fhbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

R and A
R and AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t recommend Nu Eco highly enough!

From the very first contact with Leith our experience with Nu Eco has been stress and hassle free. At no point were we pressured into a purchase.
Andy and Spencer were very professional, extremely friendly and left the place clean and tidy.
Since the installation of our windows earlier this winter we have found our house to be warmer and the heating bills have reduced noticeably.
We are extremely happy with our windows, they look fantastic and we would highly recommend Nu Eco to anyone.
Thanks again for a fantastic product!! Show details ·  1
Rhonda
RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Highly Recommend !

We had 9 windows installed by Nu-Eco and would highly recommend this company. They were happy to answer all my questions and offered some great suggestions. We were able to customise the colour of our PVC frames to match the inside and outside of the house. The installation team were extremely professional and friendly. They even laid tarps everywhere to minimise the mess and the house was left very tidy ! Show details ·  1
Labrador
LabradorVictoria2 posts

A beautiful finish and a great team

As for previous installations, the guys did a fine job again this time replacing the windows in our master bedroom, a beautiful finish which has transformed and likely added value to our home. The job was very good value but even better than that is it will at least pay for itself and likely even be a return on investment. Not that we are remotely interested in selling now that we have cosy and warm (or cool) rooms! Show reply
Foti M.
Foti M.

Quality product and team to match!

Great product and even better team! Leith from sales was a pleasure to deal with and knows the product very well Spencer and his crew were fantastic! Their work is exceptional and they know their way around the product. Kept premises clean and tidy and all the team were full of laughs whilst working away. Look no further than Nu-Eco. We are very happy with the finished product and it has dramatically changed the look of our home whilst immediately blocking outside noise and keeping the heat in. Quality product and quality team! Thanks again team! Show details ·  1
DodgyD
DodgyD14 posts

anna1234
anna1234Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Very professional and friendly

Nu-Eco replaced most of the windows in our body-corporate block of units. They were in a different league from the other potential suppliers. The quote was reasonable, the installation went very smoothly, the schedule was completely adhered to, the team were professional and friendly. And any aftercare service needed is prompt and cheerful. Show details ·  1
Alex K
Alex KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Quality at a competitive price

Very happy with the door and adjoining windows installed and with Stuart being willing to make adjustments to provide the desired outcome. Would highly recommend the company their product and work. Show details ·  1
Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Windows

Andy and his team of installers were fantastic. On time,very professional. Windows look great high quality.Windows have reduced our road noise significantly. Very affordable compared to quotes we had received. Very happy with our new windows. Highly recommend. Show details

Pommy Bruce
Pommy Bruce2 posts

Nu-Eco Windows

I was happy with the process at all stages, it being transparent and honest. There was no pressure selling which I'd experienced with other companies. The installation team were efficient, helpful and courteous. Show details
Ruth H
Ruth H

Fantastic team and fantastic result

We are really happy with our windows from Nu-Eco and the team of people looking after our order and the installation couldn’t have been better. We would highly recommended them to anyone looking for double-glazing

Rosanna
Rosanna

Great communication fantastic product

The Nu lite team are fantastic to work with. The balustrade fitted was of great quality and as discussed and extra caution was taken for its compliance to building codes . Thank you Nu lite for a job well done . I will be back for my next project .

Julian k
Julian k

33 windows in 5 days

We used Nu-Eco to replace all our windows in our house. I have obtained multiple quotes and knowing a relative had a fantastic experience with Nu-Eco along with a comprehensive consultation and a comparable price , I didn’t hesitate. They are experienced , professional, and Andy went out of his way to help. It’s expectional customer service you rarely see these days. Great business and great people doing the work. I don’t normally do reviews but I’m compelled to highlight the great work the team did installing new windows in our house. Thank you once again Andy, Leith and team. Really appreciated.

Sas
Sas2 posts

Very good product and very good service

Very professional service, from the initial contact of sales person, who was very good in explaining all about the product and all payment and delivery stages throughout the whole process until final installation all was done in very professional manner and on time. During the whole time from initial contact until final installation we were informed about steps and we knew how long each step will take, so we were at ease with the whole process. We believe that the price was appropriate and competitive. We certainly would recommend Nu-Eco Windows to anyone.

Goran
GoranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Best renovation investment !!!

So happy with the windows and doors. Best renovation investment we have ever made. The entire installation was executed extremely well, including removing of the old frames and installing the new ones while living at home. Professional installers, tidy and well presented. Thanks for the outstanding work.

Suzanne W
Suzanne WVictoria5 posts

Wonderful Product

Wonderful company to do business with. Professional, helpful & a job done well. I am rapt in the windows & have no hesitation in recommending them. Arranged times were kept & they cleaned up after themselves. Thank you, so very much.

Glen
Glen

The best windows and service in Melbourne!

I have now used Nu-Eco Windows twice and in both instances the service from site measure to installation was absolutely incredible. The product is exceptional and I particularly liked the installers, Spencer and Andy. They are professional, do a great job, clean up afterwards and most importantly, are a pleasure to have on site.

The Wilsons
The WilsonsMelbourne

Value driven professional service

Thank you Nu Eco for the professional services, clear communication and value driven pricing. We are really pleased with the installation of the glassing and doors that are in keeping with the heritage overlay of our federation home - the colour matching of the exterior powder coat is spot on.

The change in ambient temperature was noticeable from the first night. The most pleasant surprise came from the reduced traffic noise when all the windows and doors are closed.

I have, and will continue to, recommended you to both family and friends

Warm Regards

Vu Nguyen
Vu NguyenMelbourne

Highly recommended

Prior to engaging with Nu-Eco, quotes from two other vendors were requested. Despite the slightly difference in price, professional communication was the main factor I decided to go ahead with Nu-Eco. The information found from their website tells what they care about, the standards they are committed to, all to my expectations. Installation day is a breeze. I was confident enough to leave it to other family member. No messy glue or dirt as you may found elsewhere. My master bedroom with 4 sqm window is now of the same temperature as the smaller ones with 2sqm windows. I recommend Nu-Eco unless you can't wait for the high quality panels to be shipped from the UK. My patience is paid off.

Amber Wilkie
Amber Wilkie10 posts

Legit the best

I loved it. You guys did a fantastic job, great installation and clean up! Stuart and the guys were lovely. Would 10/10 use again!

Peter
PeterGippsland, VIC5 posts

Great service and good products

You guys were always helpful. Russell was patient with us during the sales stage, and Andy and the guys were great during the install. There were a few small issues which were promptly dealt with.

J and A
J and AMelbourne

Great company, service & product

The team at Nu Eco are a pleasure to deal with. The entrance door has enhanced our home and given us added peace of mind with the secure locking system, while the patio door has stopped all draughts and looks fantastic. Will be looking to replace other doors in our home.

H...
H...Mel2 posts

Pain free window replacements!

Andy, Wally & the team made the whole installation process seamless. They kept us updated with delivery dates and we never had trouble getting in touch with anyone on the team. Always delivered as promised, & in fact went to extra lengths to assist us with preparing for the install. They arrived on time on the day of installation and finished neatly and earlier than we thought possible. Real professionals, a breath of fresh air compared to other tradesmen we’ve dealt with before. Street noise has been shut out & we’re really enjoying the returns on these solid windows/doors now that winter’s here. 100% recommended to anyone who wants fuss free quality windows installed!

D Morgan
D MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Jonsie
Jonsie

Fantastic

As part of renovating our home my wife and I had Nu-eco double glazed windows installed. This totally transformed our home both inside and out to our benefit. After a measure and quote from a friendly and non pushy sales person. Over 2 days 10 windows were removed and replaced by an excellent team of carpenters. When finished all rubbish was removed and the work site cleaned up. Carpenters were polite friendly and full of any information we required. If I was ever to be renovating again I would have no hesitation in using Nu-eco windows again.

Show 2 replies

Elsa
ElsaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

High quality windows & excellent service

Nu-Eco installed double glazed windows & french doors in our Victorian brick house. The style fits beautifully and the quality is excellent. Nu-Eco's range of styles meant we could select one that fitted our period home perfectly; our installer, Spencer, did a fantastic job of working with the idiosyncrasies one finds in an old house. The heat and sound protection is much more effective than we expected. We wouldn't hesitate to have Nu-Eco back to replace our other windows. We had a long wait between ordering and installation, but it was well worth the wait.

EmmaG

keepemhonestMelbourne, Victoria2 posts

Attygalle
AttygalleMelbourne

Job Well Done

What a fabulous, pleasant crew, fixing a window each and doing a Perfect job.!! It was a pleasure to watch them work methodically through the whole installation process..They took so much care during the whole process .

In fact Nu-Eco matched the color of the existing windows with the previously installed Double Glazed windows..It was spot on!!! Whats even better. ..They cleaned up the mess after completing the job..

A perfect job at an Affordable price!!!!

Thanks a lot for a job Well Done!!

It would be my pleasure to recommend your company to absolutely anyone who needs a Perfect , professional installation of Double Glazed windows and doors at an affordable price.

Regards

Happy Customer from Bundoora/Watsonia

peter
peterendeavour hills

EXCELLENT JOB!

What a fabulous crew of 4 & job well done!!! It was a great pleasure seeing the professionalism & care they showed during the whole process installing my new double glazed windows & doors.

My wife Tania & myself are very thankful & would recommend your company to all of my friends. Some are coming over this Saturday to celebrate our valuable purchase.

tj0101
tj0101ringwood

double glazing has made a big effect

My new double glazed window have proven very excellent. Had the big living rooms replaced with argon, filled heavy double glazed windows. After extensive research I was lucky to get a referral from a window supplier he recommended Nueco.

Jerry E
Jerry EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Very pleased

5 windows and a front door installed. Very pleased. Russell and Andy are stars. Quick, clean, on-time install. Effective, good looking products installed by experienced and friendly professionals who knew what they were doing. Good communication and very helpful with any requests I had. Even reinstalled the existing blinds and removed an old sofa for free! Good clean up after they were finished. I did look at several other suppliers first, but Nu-Eco's product was superior and at a good price. The installed front door in particular is very nice. As far as I am concerned, if you need double glazing, Nu-Eco is THE company to go to in Melbourne!