Nu-Eco (page 3 of 4)

• Job Satisfaction

keepemhonest

keepemhonestMelbourne, Victoria

Don’t sell your home- Nu Eco it!

Attygalle

AttygalleMelbourne

Job Well Done

What a fabulous, pleasant crew, fixing a window each and doing a Perfect job.!! It was a pleasure to watch them work methodically through the whole installation process..They took so much care during the whole process .
In fact Nu-Eco matched the color of the existing windows with the previously installed Double Glazed windows..It was spot on!!! Whats even better. ..They cleaned up the mess after completing the job..

A perfect job at an Affordable price!!!!
Thanks a lot for a job Well Done!!
It would be my pleasure to recommend your company to absolutely anyone who needs a Perfect , professional installation of Double Glazed windows and doors at an affordable price.

Regards
Happy Customer from Bundoora/Watsonia

peter

peterendeavour hills

EXCELLENT JOB!

What a fabulous crew of 4 & job well done!!! It was a great pleasure seeing the professionalism & care they showed during the whole process installing my new double glazed windows & doors.
My wife Tania & myself are very thankful & would recommend your company to all of my friends. Some are coming over this Saturday to celebrate our valuable purchase.

tj0101

tj0101ringwood

double glazing has made a big effect

My new double glazed window have proven very excellent. Had the big living rooms replaced with argon, filled heavy double glazed windows. After extensive research I was lucky to get a referral from a window supplier he recommended Nueco.

Jerry E

Jerry EMelbourne

Very pleased

5 windows and a front door installed. Very pleased. Russell and Andy are stars. Quick, clean, on-time install. Effective, good looking products installed by experienced and friendly professionals who knew what they were doing. Good communication and very helpful with any requests I had. Even reinstalled the existing blinds and removed an old sofa for free! Good clean up after they were finished. I did look at several other suppliers first, but Nu-Eco's product was superior and at a good price. The installed front door in particular is very nice. As far as I am concerned, if you need double glazing, Nu-Eco is THE company to go to in Melbourne!

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

New Windows to our Old house!

Brooke

BrookeDandenong Sout

AMAZING JOB, WELL DONE

I just had a bi fold door installed and we are very pleased with the results.
There is certainly a major difference in keeping the heating inside in this area of the house and the door feels and sounds like a fridge when it closes.
Fantastic seals and security features too, We will be getting more windows and doors done shortly.
A big shout out to Russell representing the company who was always prompt returning our constant phone calls and helped us achieve the wonderful result.

Colin C

Colin CMelbourne

You Can't Beat Service Like That!

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Nu-Eco Windows : Don't know how we lived without them!

David PR

David PRMelbourne

Nu-Eco. Cannot fault the Product, the Company nor the People

Macca

MaccaGeelong

Excellent company, people and product

great product and fantastic staff.

I did my research before choosing nu-eco. I was very impressed with Russell's responsiveness and the price was very competitive. The installation went really smoothly. The guys were fantastic. Informative, efficient and left the place clean at the end of each day. I love the final product too.

Fantastic quality, excellent service and installation process!

We are very happy with our new windows/doors and the whole process from start to finish! Knowledgeable advice, easy quotation process without pressure to sign on the day and efficient installation. The whole team is friendly with a very high standard of customer service and fantastic communication. The installation team takes care to protect furniture/floors, double checks everything and clean up after each day. Overall very professional!

The windows/doors look great and we can already feel the difference in keeping our house cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The traffic noise reduction is amazing too. Operating the windows and doors is smooth and easy with fantastic seals and locks.

We highly recommend Nu Eco!

Great service!

Our new windows look great! Finally, noise free apartment! The installers were very professional & friendly as well! and cleaned after them. Windows were installed within the time frame we were told they would (1-3days until completely done). Reasonable price compared to other companies. Would deff. recommend Nu Eco and use their service again if needed!!!

Great Quality and Reliable Service

Windows have surpassed our expectations. Fantastic service. The installers were on time efficient and cleaned up after themselves. The windows look great, very secure and the Upvc frame with double glazed glass perform well keeping our house cool and the traffic noise has been dramatically reduced.

BSTWIII

BSTWIIIMelbourne

Great Products

Nu-Eco double glazed windows and door, have been a godsend for my apartment.

They look smart, have a dramatic impact on noise and heating and cooling, the team at Nu-Eco were helpful and always willing to go the extra mile with customer service.

Highly recommended.

Marty

MartyMelbourne

Very Pleased with the Windows

Good product, good installers, good company, good outcome

Excellent. The one word I would use to describe the experience of using Nu-Eco. Every step of the process was excellent. Russell was most professional and knowledgeable with providing the quotation and answering questions. Andy and andy the installers were top notch. The double glazed window has performed as advertised. You need not look further than Nu-Eco for quality windows and a professional job well done.

Just wonderful service throughout.

We decided to replace our existing windows and front door because they were letting too much noise and draft into our unit. We looked at a number of companies and Nu-Eco stood out because of their pricing and patience in explaining their products. The double-glazed windows have made such a difference to the quality of life in terms of noise reduction and insulation. The front composite door with stained glass is a beautiful addition and feels much more solid than our previous door. we strongly recommend them.

Robyn M

Robyn M

Windows are amazing

I have just had all my windows and doors replaced I chose PVC as wood is high maintenance and aluminium conducts. I had an excellent quote a great product and an extremely competent and as painless as possible installation. The team is both efficient and helpful and the product is very high quality

Sam

Samasked

What are their prices like for double-glazed uPVC windows?

Rhonda
Rhonda

Very competitive in price. Had 2 companies out and Nu-Eco were slightly cheaper and sales staff not as pushy as the other company. Would highly recommend.

Nu-Eco WindowsNu-Eco

Thank you Rhonda, It is always pleasing when our clients provide feedback to potential clients.
Hi Sam, We consider our product to be one of the best in the market, it is manufactured in the UK taking advantage of 30 years of experience and some of the newest technologies and manufacturing machinery available ensuring that you get the best quality product for the best price. Don't hesitate to contact us for a free measure and quote and rest assured there is no pushy sales pitch or huge price reductions from an over inflated price. Our first price is our best price and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

tim

timasked

Do these dgu, have the thermal break?

Justin
Justin

Not sure what you mean, they are argon filled panes....

nethercairn
nethercairn

They also have the option to put a 'reflective' layer in the internal glass; opposite for what is done in the UK. So Saturday just gone & nearly 40 in Melbourne & I thought we had air con in the mail level (we don't have an air con unit!) as house was very cool. We do have awnings too, which help too. Noted that windows were quite cool to touch, so radiant heat significantly less.

dpete
dpete

Only aluminium windows use thermal break design. Timber and upvc don't need a thermal break because they are better insulators. BTW some thermal break designs cause structural problems for the windows because of high temperature difference either side of the break leading to different expansion & contraction rates.

Get an answer from our members and Nu-Eco representatives