Nubrilliance Hairless

Nubrilliance Hairless

1.0

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (4)
popemerry

popemerry

Fell to pieces

I had only used my Nubrilliance a few times when the shaver head fell apart. It was in so many pieces there was no way I could put it back together

Purchased in June 2019.

Bronwyn

BronwynDarwin, NT

Absolute rubbish!

Gave it 1 star because I had to. The first one stopped working after 2 uses which didnt work anyway. The 2nd one fell apart. Both ended up in the bin.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$30.00.

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing purchase

Very disappointed in this product. I purchased in a "buy one get one free" offer. Loved the idea of it but both (so can't blame a faulty one) continuously lose power during use. When dismantled to clean the parts are very delicate and flimsy proving particularly difficult to reassemble. I have given up on them and have gone back to my $5 basic version that is far more robust.

Purchased in October 2018 at 2XU Online store for A$60.00.

Women's Electric Shavers

Find out how Nubrilliance Hairless compares to other Women's Electric Shavers

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ultimate Hair REMOVER?

Totally wrong description... its a shaver, not a "hair remover".
Yes its compact, and maybe OK if your stuck before going to a function where you need to look your best, and a bit hairy...BUT it doesn't work very well.
Save your money and buy a wax kit, or get some laser

Purchased in February 2019 for A$59.95.

Karen B.asked

Where does the white washer go?

Rickie D

Rickie Dasked

I took the top of and l can't get it back on. Any help?

Jfr
Jfr

I also had a bit of a problem getting mine reassembled, especially when I didn't realise one of the pieces had fallen on the floor! The unit consists of three pieces; the first to assemble is the blade - centre it over the plastic spike, the blade shield fits over that and finally the ring, which will lock into position when you twist clockwise. Just take your time and assemble gently. Once you do it a few times I'm sure you will be fine.

Karen B.

Where does the white washer go?

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives