Nubrilliance Hairless

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No
Scuse

ScuseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Doesn't work

I've had this for a while, can't remember where I bought it from, but took it out of its packaging to use for the first time. Doesn't work no matter how many times I change the battery. A piece of junk obviously & I should have read the other reviews before I purchased it- more stupid me.

Purchased for A$30.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Exactly. It is a shaver and now I have permanent Man Facial Hair.

I asked the sales operator "Does it shave like men shave. It looks like it does". She replied "We haven't had any complaints yet". Stupid me bought. NO STARS from me. Well, 1 otherwise I could not submit this review.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$60.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Karen B.asked

Where does the white washer go?

Rickie D

Rickie Dasked

I took the top of and l can't get it back on. Any help?

Jfr
Jfr

I also had a bit of a problem getting mine reassembled, especially when I didn't realise one of the pieces had fallen on the floor! The unit consists of three pieces; the first to assemble is the blade - centre it over the plastic spike, the blade shield fits over that and finally the ring, which will lock into position when you twist clockwise. Just take your time and assemble gently. Once you do it a few times I'm sure you will be fine.

Karen B.

Where does the white washer go?

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives