Nubrilliance Hairless

Nubrilliance Hairless (page 2 of 2)

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (4)

Very tiny gentle shaver.

Very good but I had hoped it was a device that pulled out hairs at the roots.It is really a small gentle shaver for the face, so hairs grow back faster than I wanted.

nellie

nellieNEW BEITH

nubrilliance

Does the job easy to use taking the head off to clean I was worried it might break but all is now easy will save on waxing bills thanks I have given one to my daughter in-law who loves it

Great Product

Love it,easy to use,quality product and looks elegant. Plus small so you can throw in your bag.Would recommend
to all and price is just right.I had no problems with cleaning, very easy to do.

Very handy

Does a good job, easy to use , painless. Hard to put together after cleaning, very portable and can be used anywhere. I’m hoping the cleaning will get easier with practice

Great little gadget

Love this Nubrillance Hairless. Only problem was cleaning it. When I pulled it apart to clean couldnt get it back together again as the little white circle wouldnt go back in.

Easy to use, can't live without it.

Easy to use, very effective. A bit hard to clean as a few different parts, but once you have done it a few times it's easier. I think everyone should have one.

Handy gadget!

The Nubrilliance Hairless is a great tool and is very handy and looks very elegant. You can carry it in bag at all times and so quick and easy to use.

Great so handy

So convenient & does an excellent job for those who need it and saves all that torture of waxing also very small to be able to be with you at all times .Will certainly recommend.

Goodbye waxing!!

Fantastic product - completely painless with great results. After years of painful waxing and expensive laser, this is the only way to go for a hair free face. I love it!!

Does an excellent job

Really good results - I even use use it on legs and works fine - have recommended the product to several friends and they are planning to purchase and would encourage other people to buy

A perfect small compact personal accessory.

I am extremely happy with this product, my purchase also was a 2 for one deal. The second product I gave to my daughter who is absolutely
over the moon with its function.

Good product very convenient and easy to use.

Service again very disappointing ,took to long to
delivery won't be buying from Global Direct.every order I bought took weeks for delivery. I like some product but I cnt wait that long.

Excellent product

I love this product. It works and is easy and convenient to use. I can use it anywhere, anytime and there is no mess. It is exactly as advertised. Happy!

Its with me always

Its very convenient and discreet. I keep one in my handbag. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin and that I can use it whenever I need. Its great

So easy to use

Convenient and simple to use with great results. A very hand size with no pain involved. Best facial hair remover I have ever used. A pleasure to use and hassle free.

Tracey K

Tracey KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's handy

I do like this product but I have notice on my chin where I use to tweez out 3 small hair. I now have about 7 and they feel like a man unshaven face . don't use all over face. But good for when you don't have your tweezers handy

Handy

I find the Nubrillance Hairlless better than most that I have tried. The cleaning is awkward. Once I have pulled the product apart I find it very hard to put it back together again.

Easy to use.

Grwat to use, but cleaning was a trial but grtting used to putting it back together. The other one I gave to my mother and she likes it too, but has the same cleaning prpblem.

Pearly

PearlyBrisbane

This is what I have wanted my entire adult life

I have very fine hair on my cheeks and am very self conscious of this. I had it waxed once but omg never again. I used this product 3 weeks ago and still have no sign of regrowth. It is so easy to use, painless and so quick.

Karen B.asked

Where does the white washer go?

Rickie D

Rickie Dasked

I took the top of and l can't get it back on. Any help?

Jfr
Jfr

I also had a bit of a problem getting mine reassembled, especially when I didn't realise one of the pieces had fallen on the floor! The unit consists of three pieces; the first to assemble is the blade - centre it over the plastic spike, the blade shield fits over that and finally the ring, which will lock into position when you twist clockwise. Just take your time and assemble gently. Once you do it a few times I'm sure you will be fine.

Karen B.

Where does the white washer go?

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives