Nuby Hot Safe Feeding Spoons

Nuby Hot Safe Feeding Spoons

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

perfect spoons for baby

I'm using this for my son and i'm happy with that. No worries with this spoon can't hurt .This spoon is perfect in its size, shape and material, which made me happy and easy to feed him. I have this to friends and they are also happy with this spoon. I recommend this to you guys

Perfect first spoons

I'm using this for my DD #2 and she is five months old. I wondered why haven't I used it for my first baby two years ago. This spoon is perfect in its size, shape and material, which made each feeding so quick, easy and delightful. I've tried so many different brands and this has become my favourite.
Actually I'm quiet happy with most of Nuby's products, my daughters seem to enjoy using them too.

Great size for infants

Whenever I go shopping for weaning spoons, I always wondered why most of them are so BIG? For a 5 to 6-month-old, they have a small mouth. I found Nuby Hot Safe spoons are great to fit in between their lips.
The material is soft on baby's skin and gum. Handle length is long enough to reach in tall jars. Two things I found not so perfect are: it's tail-heavy so it easily tips over when placed in an empty plastic cup (I sometimes use AVENT food storage cups), and that it yellows at the first contact with coloured food, like carrot.

Okay except for staining!

I have been using these spoons for our 10 month old for the last four months and I really like that they are a good size for a little mouth, making for less mess. They are totally lightweight, soft, and hold the perfect amount of food for a growing baby's mouth. The colour changing feature is not very accurate but that's fine as I always check the food myself anyway. The only thing I didn’t like about these spoons was they will look old after a month of using. The colour had faded when I started to wash them and the white part is turning into light brown. I am not happy with the staining but in terms of feeding, they still work well.

Great first time and anytime spoon

I was given an array of spoons to try and to be honest I never thought baby eating spoons would be that important. How very wrong I was. Nuby heat sensitive spoons are excellent. They have a long neck, deep spoon tray and are the perfect shape and size for babies who are new to solids. They seem to pick up the perfect baby bite size to efficiently scoop into the mouth in one swoop. It's so good that we make way less mess when using these spoons as opposed to the carnage that is left with the shorter wider spoons. The temperature section changes colour if the meal is too hot (more help for dad than myself) but this seems an added bonus. The long neck allows baby to grip on and have a red hot go at feeding herself. The soft rubber coating makes it chewable but never has any indents left in the rubber.
Length of spoon neck and correct bite size spoon
Nothing

My favourite spoon but easily stains

I love this spoon it has a really nice comfortable design which fits perfect in my babys small mouth. The heat sensitive tip is also an ingenius idea for new mums like myself. The only downside is that the white plastic part of the spoon stains really quickly so you have to be careful what foods you use it with!
Great shape, comfortable grip, heat indication, affordable, available everywhere & in different colours
Stains easily

I love these spoons!

I started feeding my baby proper food using this spoon, it fits perfectly in her little mouth and its so easy to hold! the shape is great and the hotness indicator is an added bonus! if she does hold it, I know there is no danger of her hurting herself because there is no sharp edges! This product is hardy!
inexpensive and hardy!
cant think of any

Can't say anything bad about this prodct at all. It's convenient, easy to wash and comes in nice colours. Plus, it's cheap!
Changes colour when food is too hot. Perfect size for little mouths and hands.
Not sure whether it is BPA free.

Great spoon for weaning your baby. It is nice and soft and is the perfect size for your babies mouth making those first feeds easier even thou they are quite messy. My baby took to it quite well accepting this spoon right from the start which made introducing solids easier than I had expected. I would definately recommend using the Nuby Hot Safe Feeding Spoon for your own bub and they come in nice colours too.
Perfect size for my 5 month old babies mouth. She readily accepts this spoon. Added bonus that the spoon fades if the temperature is too hot giving that extra safety for your baby.
None at all.

This was really great for when my boy started solids. Because I was such a nervous mum I was always scared that I was overheating the food. This was a life saver for me. I couldn't remember if these were dishwasher proof or not. I washed them in the dishwasher and after a while they wouldn't change colour so I think perhaps they weren't. Apart from that they were a great little buy. Also good to note that the mouth size is really good for the littlies.
This is a really terrific idea for new mums.
COuldn't really think of anything

great spoon the only type i will use for our daughter as i found others too wide for her mouth, unlike the other review i found the heat indicator works fine and was very useful in teaching my husband when her food was too hot.
small enough for my 5 months old mouth, nice grip handle, heat indicator great idea.

Good

Very good quality spoon!My baby took to these spoons much better than any other, the actual tip of the spoon itself is small enough for babies mouths when they are weaning. i bought two packs of three from Big W and they were on sale, and very decently priced.
made from soft materials, long handle and BPA free
took a little while for colour to change, to indicate if it was too hot