Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip

Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sarahjayne2010

sarahjayne2010AU

OK

The forst lot came out without covers for the teats which was a bit of a problem, they do comme with lids now. I did not worry too much about these getting lost as they were cheap to relplace and easy to find.
A cheap cut that was good for toddlers, a few different colours and not many pieces so it wouldn't get lost.
I found that my toddler was able to push the teat in and thats when it started to leak, which was no good. Sometimes he bit through the teats and I could not find anywhere that I could just buy the teat seperately.

sharsbargains

sharsbargains

OK

it's a good overall cheap cup to use for younger toddlers & babies.would be better if you could buy replacements teats & spouts though.
cheap.good design.
you can't buy replacement teats or spouts.

Fantastic!! We tried a few other brands before giving this one a go. My baby would get frustrated quickly with the other ones as he had to suck to hard to get any thing to drink. I also liked not having to worry TOO much about losing it because it was cheap and easy to replace.
1. Price 2. Easy to drink from 3. Easy to clean 4. Didn't leak
1. When I bought my first one it didn't come with a lid, so the teat would get dirty quickly. They now come with covers.

See all Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip reviews