Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip

3.9

tanyajane

tanyajane

Bad

The idea is great but in reality it did not work as well. The spout leaked after a couple of days and made a mess. My bub was a chewer though and this may have been the reason. It was readily available and was cheap. We tried this but I would not recommend it as it did not stand up to daily use. It was easy to clean and to dry completely. I found it better as a dolls bottle rather than for a real bub- my child also had fun feelding it to her dolls!
Size was good, provided good grip for little fingers, cheap and inexpensive, different colours available.
I found that this leaked after a few days.

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

Bad

This cup was great. The silicone spout made sucking for liquid very easy for my little man. I never found that it leaked until he chewed a hole in the spout. Unfortunately you cant buy replacement spouts so the whole thing ended up in the bin.
Easy grip, soft spout, easy suck
Not being able to replace spout

michang

michangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

The bottle was perfect for the little hands. The silicone spoutt was easy for her to suck on. No more spills. I was very happy with it until I realised that I could not buy replacement spouts. Bought another one but that got chewed within a week.

Do not recommend this to anyone unless your child is not a chewer or you are prepared to buy a new one every other week.
The bottle was perfect for the little hands, the silicone spout was easy for her to suck on, no spill, easy to clean
replacement spout not sold separately

Training Cups