Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip

3.9

Consumer123

Consumer123Adel

Good

I bought this when my baby was nearly 6 months old and she was able to use it straight away. She can now hold the bottle and drink the water herself. The non-spill feature makes it easy to bring it along when traveling or going out. You don't have to worry so much that the water/liquid will spill if you don't put it upright. Love it!
Easy for my baby to hold & drink, non-spill feature, looks good with it's shape, easy to bring it with you.
A bit difficult to clean the sillicone spout.

Good

After much searching I have found that you can buy the replacement spouts etc on ebay, through american suppliers. You can buy all varieties from www.nubysippycup.com also. Am yet to purchase but intend too, not only to save the environment from purchasing a whole new cup again, but also my hip pocket!
Love it, easy to use, love that the tops of the sport and normal tall bottle fit both.
Replacement teats .... as everyone previous has stated.

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

Good

I bought these in a 3 pack & my daughter used them with ease straight away. Great no-spill feature. These are her everyday water bottles. Very easy for her to hold one handed. Fit well in the bottle pocket of my nappy bag.
Cheap. Nice & light. Easy for baby/toddler to hold.
Little hard to clean the silicone spout.

Training Cups

Find out how Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip compares to other Training Cups

JaneyA

JaneyANSW, 2093

Good

I was looking for a cup to help wean my baby from the breast. This one has been great as it is soft and more like nature than the harder spouts on other cups. As she has never had a bottle she has taken to this quite well and the flow isn't too great which means she's not getting too much milk at a time. It's easy for her to hold due to the sculptured design of the bottle and you therefore don't have to worry about handles. Unfortunately the valve has now softened to the extent that it's not spill proof so we will need to replace the whole thing. Not such a problem though as we've had it a couple of months, used it a lot and they're not expensive.
Inexpensive, not too many parts, easy for baby to hold
No spill spout leaked after awhile

JRSalypod

JRSalypod

Good

Currently using this for my 6mnths+ baby for water only. Had no trouble with him trying to use it for the first time.

Great for babies who don't bite or chew on the spout and at 6mnths+. Coming to 1yr, better to use the straw like sippy cups.
Reasonable price for a sippy cup. Great for babies starting on sipper cups from 4 to 6mnths+.
Shape of the bottle. Not suitable for older babies who has teeth which they will bite or chew on the silicon spout.

TashDL

TashDLSA, 5290

Good

A great bottle for little ones - we generally just use it for water, but occasionally use it for milk. THe only down side is that it is a little difficult to clean the bottom of the bottle due to the size and shape. However it is handy that the top comes apart - this is easy to clean.
I like the shape and size of it - really quite easy for a little one to hold and get his fingers around it. I like that it was no spill - also good for little ones to chew on.
Can be difficult to clean - due to shape and size.

Nans741

Nans741

Good

I like how its meant to not spill (I think my bad bottle was just a once off). Easy to hold and clean
I use all the Tommee Tippee Sipper cups etc. This one was great for little hands to hold.
It leaks if tiped on its side. I left my son for a few seconds only to come back and the whole contents of the bottle was gone and he was soaking wet and the lid was still firmly on. I contacted Tommee Tippee about it and I sent it back and they replaced it. I haven't used the replacement yet as moved onto the bottles with the straw on top. Other mums still use this one and don't have a problem, so perhaps it was just my dodgy bottle

Mythic

Mythic

Good

If these came with replacement teats, they would be perfect for that stage between cup and bottle. It's the one downfall in a really fantastic product, sadly.
We used these for our second youngest in between the trasnistion time from bottle to cup with great sucsess! They're very easy for the child to grasp and we found when he dropped them, they didn't spill or leak too badly!
No replacement teats, so if your baby is teething when using one, keep a close eye out! Like many of the mummies here have mentioned, the teats WILL get worn, chewed, poked at!

fingaltracy

fingaltracyNSW, 2315

Good

My three year old has a yellow one and my two year old has a blue one, found them to be great drinking cups, price comparison they were the best value ones I could see in the supermarket, from a reputable company.Unfortunately replacement spouts are not available.Found that they do drip now that they have been in use for a few months.Easy to clean and choice of colours makes it easy to define which cup belongs to which child.Value for money
Easy for small hands to grip, doesnt leak when new.Wash it in the dishwasher.Nice colours.
Spout does leak after a while, hard to clean up inside the spout.

Training Cups

Find out how Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip compares to other Training Cups

ashtonsmum

ashtonsmum

Good

great for younger children as the spout is soft - easy to clean and affordable. I wish that replacement teats were sold however this is still one of the better sippy cups on the market.
very easy for a young baby to use. great colours and a good price
my son chews through the teats and I have to buy an entirely new cup each time he does this so it works out more expensive

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

Good

I love these cups as the teat is soft for a smaller baby to learn how to drink water and become more familiar with the next stage of drinking. Shape of cup is very easy for little hands to hold onto whilst learning. Easy to clean and fill.
Great first cup for baby to learn how to drink water or milk out of something other than a bottle.
Cannot buy replacement teats so once baby chews a hole in it which inevitablly happens you have to replace the whole cup which gets expensive and isn't exactly good for the environment.

Good

a good sipper type cup that is easy to use and hold for the toddler. the only problem is that little fingers can destroy the plastic sipper by putting their fingers through. Would be great if you could buy replacement parts.
easy for small hands to hold and does not spill easily, great for in the car
it does leak if you or toddler shakes hard

See all Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip reviews