Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip

Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip

3.9

BrylieVine

BrylieVineSouth Australia, 5278

Love these, easy for kids to use & no spill!

We have the whole colour range of these for our kids as they are just so easy for them to use. Easy to clean, no spill and a great range of colours. They're relatively cheap to boot. I prefer these to the other similar products on the market simply for their true no-spill.
Have found that I have to pop the little spouts out, and back in of the lids to make them truly no spill after every wash but that is easy enough.
Everything!

IHATEPUMPKIN

IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

We have many nuby products and our baby loves them. This was his first bottle from being breastfed and he took to straight away after many attempts to get him to take a normal bottle and teet.
Baby loves it, easy to hold and use
Silicone teet is difficult to keep clean

This would be a perfect product if only it was not rendered useless by the inability to replace damaged spouts
the easy grip sipper is perfect for that stage between bottle and cup, it doesnt spill - great for in the car - and is easy to clean. little hands find them easy to hold, even when asleep! They also come in different colours so each child can easily itentify his/her own cup!
the children do tend to chew on the spout, or stick their fingers in, thus widening the hole and making the spout able to leak. Why cant we buy replacement spouts? Or can we? Does anyone know where we can get replacements?

Training Cups

Find out how Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip compares to other Training Cups

taleena86

taleena86Australia

we switched our bottle fed baby from bottles to these sippers at 7months old. he didnt mind too much, so that was a huge plus from me. to clewan up in the teat, you have to use a knife to get into the little grooves, but that wasnt too bad.
easy for baby to suck from, very easy for baby to hold (large and has indents)
cute colours
cannot buy extra teats/tops, you have to buy the whole sipper again.

dragonflies3

dragonflies3

My son has been using these bottles since six months old. He has no problems holding or using the bottle. Though when hes teething he bites the teats and breaks them (have noticed they have changed the teats now to stronger ones) and I have never seen them sold seperately. Great bottle.
Easy to hold and drink out of.
Can find replacement teats sold seperatly have to buy a whole new bottle.

Fantastic!! We tried a few other brands before giving this one a go. My baby would get frustrated quickly with the other ones as he had to suck to hard to get any thing to drink. I also liked not having to worry TOO much about losing it because it was cheap and easy to replace.
1. Price 2. Easy to drink from 3. Easy to clean 4. Didn't leak
1. When I bought my first one it didn't come with a lid, so the teat would get dirty quickly. They now come with covers.

See all Nûby No-Spill Easy Grip reviews