Nûby No-Spill Flip-it

Nûby No-Spill Flip-it (page 2 of 2)

3.1

pldove

pldove

Good

Great bottle for travel or at home. If the bottle gets knocked over the straw doesn't touch the floor/ground. Also applies when dropped from a stroller. My baby is able to hold the bottle with one hand around the thinner section, leaving the other hand free for a toy or food.
Doesn't leak, easy for baby to handle. Like how the straw folds inside the lid and stays clean.
Can't find replacement straws. The straw is a little fragile, first bottle the straw ripped along the opening within 2 weeks. The baby needs to understand how to drink from a straw - not a major issue and my baby learnt how to do this in about 20 minutes.

alliconnor

alliconnor

Good

My son loves these and has used them from 6 months until now 2 years. They are great for keeping in the car and using at night. Just be careful opening them on the plane or on a very hot day with cold water as the sometimes spurt water everywhere.
No-spill design with the flip top that my son could operate from 10months. Large and smaller sizes available. Great range of colours. Easy to clean. Very tough plastic
Couldn't find the replacement parts so had to throw a couple out. The straws can start to leak if chewed on. Also leak in extreme pressure and temperature difference.

rw2830

rw2830

OK

This is a Pretty good product. I probably wouldn't recommend to others as I couldn't find the repalcement parts (ie straw) for the unit. If these were available I would highly recommend this product.
cThis drinker omes in a range of colours and look really cool with its flip lid. Doesn't leak and the flip lid keeps things kid of clean. Price wasn't too bad compared to other drinkers on the market.
I couldn't find the replacement parts for it which meant that I had to throw the whole thing out. The straw is very easy to chew.

Training Cups

Find out how Nûby No-Spill Flip-it compares to other Training Cups

Mythic

Mythic

Good

We love these, and so does our son. They don't look like a traditional 'toddler' cup so our second youngest doesn't feel he's being a baby using one, it's like the older kids drinkbottles!
Delivers what it proises, these don't leak at all! Our toddler loves them and has several, all in different colours so they're very easy to keep track of Bright, cheery and the design means it's easy for the kids to keep a grip where the bottle moulds in in the middle. Has the look of a drink bottle so wasn't too 'babyish' for our son!
All parts can get replacement sections purchased, which is handy for loss or damage!

OK

I really like these bottles when they are new, but unless replacement straws are available I won't buy another one, simply because the straw is too easy to chew. We would need to replace them every month.
When new doesn't leak at all. Easty to open for little hands.
As our son chews the straws they don't last much longer than a few weeks. The packaging says replacements straws can be purchased, but I have not been able to find them in South Australia. Once the straw is chewed it's no longer leak proof and really needs to be replaced.

pack4

pack4

OK

We cannot seem to find replacement straws here in NZ any longer, as our straws are so badly chewed they now leak really badly.
They are great to look at and work fine for a couple of months
The straw is totally chewable. My son has eaten through 3 of them

tigerlily

tigerlily

Good

This is one of the better straw cups we've used (and we've used dozens!). The straw is difficult to clean but I've managed to get hold of a straw cleaner to help with this, otherwise mould builds up in the straw very quickly. My son has been spurted a few times when he's opened the lid for a drink - luckily we only ever store water in his bottles! Other than that, it really is a leak proof bottle (unlike most other 'leakproof bottles' on the market)
Leak proof and funky looking bottle.
Difficult to clean straw, liquid can spurt out when lid is opened

pink_ladi_88