Nude by Nature Liquid Foundation

Nude by Nature Liquid Foundation

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nude by Nature

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Not happy Jan
Not happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Says not oil based.. I’m dry skin but seperates on my cheeks??

I’m dry on my face and yet the product separates on my cheeks when applied.
I apply it by sponge not brush.. perhaps the reason..?
The product is nice in colour but have to apply with tral to get any results… more like BB cream tbh.
Do not get near eyes.. stings like a [Word Removed]!!
Going back to my $65 “Two-Faced” brand at Mecca

Purchased in April 2022 at Amcal for $40.

Gabby B.
Gabby B.

Lasts 10 minutes and provides an average coverage

Don't get me wrong - Nude By Nature has some fantastic products. This one, however, is not one of them.
I bought this product on sale because I love the powder version and was pretty disappointed to be honest. It looks ok (no great) when I leave in the morning and when I get home after an 8 hour day it is all but absent. from my face. It also feels sticky on your face and you need to use a fair bit to get decent coverage (which i find strange considering I have olive skin and not many blemishes...) i won't buy again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Nude by Nature for $30.

Nat
NatPerth, WA

Multiple products and all terrible!

Purchased Flawless Liquid Foundation
Purchased Pressed Mineral Cover
Purchased Soft Focus Illuminator
Purchased Airbrush Mineral Primer
All products seem to separate on the skin and do not deliver a consistent cover, it always looks patchy. I have tried several times, thinking maybe it is my application method. It isn't. These items have all gone from my makeup bag into that basket in the bathroom where all crap makeup goes to die. Don't wast your money on Nude By Nature, they are all truly horrible products that don't deliver what they promise and for the cost, it is really disappointing. I'm going back to Thin Lizzy.

Purchased in August 2019 for $75.

Sue Nash
Sue NashSouth East Queensland, QLD

looks great. Feels good

I’m surprised to see so many bad reviews here. I am using the Flawless liquid foundation and it gives good coverage and makes my skin feel soft Love it heaps

Purchased in May 2018 at Priceline .

VLL
VLLSydney

Disappointed

I was searching for water based oil free foundation because that is what had been recommended. I found Nude by Nature was the most affordable and available of very few such products.
I bought it when it was 50% of at Priceline for my teenage daughter to try.
She was disappointed by it. She said it was a perfect match for her skin colour and applied well, but once applied it then looked like it wasn’t even there, like it had disappeared and been absorbed into her skin.

Tiger
Tiger

Do not waste your money.

I agree with the other bad reviews here. This is a terrible product. A complete waste of money. It provides almost zero coverage and is patchy and messy. The product can not be blended and looks terrible on the skin. The liquid concealer that I puchased to match the foundation is equally useless. Money down the drain.

SMW83
SMW83Dubbo

Won't blend properly!

Thought I would spoil myself and get something decent other than a supermarket foundation.
I used first with a primer underneath and it wouldn't smooth out properly. So I removed then used a moisturizer, primer, and tiny bit of foundation. It dries too quickly, doesn't blend in, looks cakey and blotchy!
Looks horrible and it's the worst foundation I have ever used. What a waste!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Horrible foundation!

I usually use a foundation from the supermarket, but thought I would try this, spoil myself a little!! So not worth it, very hard to blend. After being on for no more than 2 hours I have line marks, where the foundation has cacked in around my eyes. It has come off in patches, leaving some very pale skin and some red, where when I left home, it looked fine. I have an office job, so no reason why this should have happened. 2 days of trying this, and I am going to have to throw it in the bin. Waste of money!! I will go back to my supermarket foundation that does none of the above and costs half the price!

Meg
MegBrisbane

Excellent Product

This is an excellent product. It's by far ths best foundation I have ever used. Apply with Nude by Nature #2 liquid foundation brush For perfect coverage every time. ..

Nude by Nature
Customer C.Nude by NatureSend a private message

Hi Meg, thank you for your great feedback! Thanks Team Nude by Nature.

Find out how Nude by Nature Liquid Foundation compares to other Face Products

Terrible times a million.

I usually buy $15 maybelline foundation but I thought I’d spend a little more on myself and get something different. I spent $40 on this foundation and read the reviews on it after purchasing to see everyone saying it’s terrible, they’re correct. It doesn’t blend, it dries so fast and I will be throwing this away. Waste of money.

Nude by Nature
Customer C.Nude by NatureSend a private message
Court
Court

Horrible. Worst ever. waste of $40!

The lady in priceline put on me WITH MAKE UP ALREADY ON.
she said "blends beautifully on your face actually" i did say and ask i had make up on that may be why it looks so good.
She said "no nude blends well" took her advice cause she was the make up "expert"
My skin looked great so i bought it.
Thinking nude product would be like the powder everyone raves about.
Alone the foundation is pure useless!
but with a full face of makeup apparently... it looks good.
I threw the $40 product in the bin. I couldnt even give it away!

So don't do it.
Advise anyone else also to not do it either.

Rina
Rina

Worse product ever

I love all cosmetic, but this product is terrible. Never had anything worse than this. First of all it is unable to apply for face. It is just not bland with the skin. Was mixing it with other foundation, cream, primer - nothing work. It is horrible.

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Nude by Nature Flawless Liquid Foundation - Classic Beige

Emzor
EmzorWaikanae

Worst foundation ever

Hands down the worst foundation I have ever tried! Dries before it can be applied, patchy, clumpy, flaky.. I have tried it with and without primers, clean skin, oily skin, sponge and brush application. It's an actual nightmare.

SuziQ
SuziQ

Flawless liquid foundation Ivory

My daughter and I have pale skin, so we selected this colour, when put on it will not spread easily, tends to be very patchy and makes our faces look like a white mask!! No matter how we prepared our faces beforehand, it is a useless product. The tester in store was of an entirely different consistency! We wont be wasting our money on this.