Nude by Nature

Nude by Nature (page 2 of 12)

Love these products!

Started with their primer then moved on to the blush, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner - love them all and no adverse reaction, even though I have extremely sensitive skin. So happy I found this product line and readily available at the nearby Shoppers Drug Mart.

Severe reaction

First time using this eye primer. Applied a small amount to my eyelid and felt tightness to my skin and was left with redness and burning sensation on removal. Would not recommend.

Trying to get in contact numerous times and no one answers the phones! Great customer service!!!!

Need to speak to someone urgently!! I have been in contact with your Merchandiser to get some testers and a header for our stand and have been getting the run a round in regards to a lot of issues.

Amaya

AmayaBallarat

This is a terrible product

I bought liquid mineral foundation yesterday and decided to try it today, when I put it on it blended terrible, so I removed it, when I did my skin had reacted to it, it now has red blotches all over it!!!!

Maria

MariaTasmania

Love love love

I have used lots of different foundations that have a caking effect or makes my skin break out due to my skin not breathing but finally I have found a product that I love, the primer is the best and I just use your medium powder it is just awesome, my skin can breath and no more break outs, 1 very happy customer.

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that the Airbrush Mineral Primer and Mineral Cover is working well for you skin. Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

mal48

mal48melbourne

dried out waterproof eye liner

purchased the waterproof eyeliner about month and half ago on sale $21.95
waited to finish the last bit of previous eyeliner before starting this
very very dissatissifed and disappionted not up to the its name ...how can i get it to slide on?

Shahy

Shahy

I can't trust this product anymore

I bought Liquid Mineral Concealer (Meduim) and I was happy with it until it's finished and I went to buy a new one so I picked the same exact one I bought before (Liquid Mineral Concealer -Meduim) when I started using it it was obviously not the same color tone!! I looked for the previous one I used and the color different was so clear! I checked that I bought the same color tone and yes it was the same!! But the color tone was clearly different, although from the pack -of which of course you can't unseal before purchasing- it was same exact color tone written.
So very disappointed with the product and definitely won't pay money again for a company that doesn't respect their customers!!!

Natalie

NatalieAdelaide

Waste of money

I purchased the brush kit, foundation and some other products. There is no coverage, the foundation doesn’t blend. The brushes aren’t great either, I feel like they don’t even apply the make up. Very disappointed as I spent about $200 only to have to purchase another brand!!

Shez

Shez

Skin reaction

I purchased the glow bb cream put it on for the day when I got home had a shower and notice my skin was feeling very sensitive and my forehead bumpy with tiny lumps like acne, my skin usually is normal. I've used other bb creams never had a reaction like this it's going in the bin. Scary stuff.

Taina

TainaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product

Great foundation! Comes in a glass coated bottle with a push pump so you can get the amount you want. Nice and even coverage. Can’t complain. Will be buying this again.

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Hi Taina, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the foundation so far! Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Waste of money

What a waste of money and it is very expensive. It didn't even show anything on my face and everything very small.

Waste of money

I bought the starter kit thinking it would be a good way to try it out and see if i liked the product. What a waste of money that was!!! $60 i spent and i use two products in it which ran out within two weeks of buying it due to the size of the packaging being sooo bloody small. They give you this massive brush which doesn't even fit in the tiny pots you are given. It didn't even cover my blemishes.

Won't be buying again.

Love it omg

Nude by natural doesn’t have natural ingredients in it it’s only meant to make your skin look natural that’s why it’s called nude by natural it does not natural ingredients for your skin so you should really check be for u buy nude by natural Is not dishonest Read people read okay it not hard they call it nude by natural Because it give u a natural finish With makes it look like your skin witch I love if your looking for that foundation and other face Products Are meant to show off your Beautiful face p.s I love nude by natural

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Hi Charlie, thank you for your lovely feedback! Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Not enough shade range

Ive always found nude by nature mineral cover foundation to be a great product. Ive never had reactions. My only issue is, they need to have a bigger shade range...
Light tone is too light for me
And Light to Medium tone gives me a pinky beige finish which is really obvious and shows up a little dark looking! So doesnt blend with my natural skin tone :(
I liked using this foundation as its easy to use and doesnt make me break out like most liquid foundations do.
But until you guys make more shades im afraid il have to try another brand :( :,(

Emm

Emm

Disgusting betrayal

meagan

meagan

Great easy to apply

As I am getting older I am always in the lookout for things that don't dry out my skin, powders enhance the lines I feel.
These are perfect over make up just slide the stick on your face and rub it in with finger tips or sponge. I have had a lot of comments on how good my skin looks and it lasts really well and I always use a make up setting spray.

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Hi Meagan, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the products so far! Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Demi. B

Demi. B

Love love this beauty line

All amazing, products, not to heavy, very good ingredients, not harsh on your skin, very effective the description on the website on all their products is a true statement, I personally love the nude by nature primer, it’s a holy grail must for me.

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Hi Demi, thank you for your lovely feedback! Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Kristie

KristieWa, 6104

Love love it

I love nude by nature. The Natural Colors are beautiful. The lasting product, doesn't need to be re applied while I'm out

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Hi Kristie, thank you for your lovely feedback! Thanks,Team Nude by Nature.

Foundation is horrible.

I purchased a bonus pack Nude by Nature foundation in Classic Tan with a bonus concealer. Omce the foundation was applied, it literally began to flake in my hands and form clump like pieces on my face. I has to then wipe it all off and obviously ceased using any further. Such a waste if good money. The bonus concealer on the other hand is great, however I have overpaid for this.

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Does nothing at All! Waste of money!

Bright eyes makes no difference to my eyes. If anything people tell me I "look tired".
I've used it correctly and long term and I look after my skin, but very disappointed with the product and won't be using it again or recommending it.

Customer C.Nude by Nature

Hi Jacinta, thank you for feedback regarding the Bright Eyes. If we can assist you with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at customercare@nudebynature.com.au Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.