NUK First Choice Polypropylene

NUK First Choice Polypropylene (page 2 of 3)

4.1

• Bottle LeakageYes (1) · No (2)

flower82

flower82Melbourne

Love Nuk!

Love these bottles, I have always been a fan of Nuk. Don't know why they discontinued their narrow neck bottles and teats as they were fantastic. Wide neck bottles are also great too and come in lots of cute designs. There mouth wraps around the teat like it would a breast :) love them.
Reliable, hardy, cute designs.

piano_bouy

piano_bouyAustralia

New design is terrible

Rafael Abreu

Rafael AbreuCuritiba

Very good product for your baby

I live in Brazil and I bought this product when I travel. The shipment was fast and the quality of product exceeded my expectations, I recommend and more. If you want a very good quality, buy this NUK. it's terrific, my baby love it.

Bye
Quality

Find out how NUK First Choice Polypropylene compares to other Baby Bottles

Fantastic! No more gulping.

I have recently changed to bottle feeding my one month old. I just got some bottles from the supermarket and was finding my baby was gulping down her formula along with lots of air. After every feed she was in pain and not sleeping. I changed my bottles to NUK and could not be happier. She has much better control while drinking and is easier to burp which means no more pain.
So happy!
Great for colic

cottonball

cottonballbrisbane, queensland

Best Bottles

I have 3 kids and have always used NUK. My 1st daughter when she came home from the hospital I had bought 5 diff brands of bottles and she refused to drink from any of them as she was having a hard time geting milk out of them. I went to the store and bought NUK bottles and they worked perfect.I also breast fed along with the bottle and these did not compromise breast feeding.These are the ONLY bottles I would recommend.They also stayed looking new for months. I changed the tops every 3 months but the bottles last ages through dish washing to boiling them on the stove.Love these bottles.
Long lasting,easy for bubs to drink,colorful

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
mikk

mikkVictoria, 3340

the most amzing bottles ive ever used.

the pink print nuk bottles, are the best bottles ive used.

they dont leak, like some of the avent and tommee tippee ones ive used.

i bought them when my daughter was around 3 months, ten months later they still look brand new , not one bit of fading from the picture,

the only thing i haven't liked about the bottles is , unlike the avent bottles , the lid doesn't cover/press on the teet , so you have to take the lid off and put a cap in side then put the lid back on and shake.
but they come in gorgeous colours, pink for girls, blue for boys , or teddies, red and dark blue.

Good Job Nuk!
colour doesn't fade! doesn't leak! cute designs! inexpensive!

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Love them to the moon and back. So did my baby!

My breast and bottle fed first child was raised on these bottles. They are a sturdy hard plastic and i never had any wind trouble because of its air flow hole. I love them so much and she took really well to co-feeding. Although im not using them this time i have nothing but good things to say about them.

ellie_06

ellie_06Australia

I love love love it! This was the 6th differnt brand of bottle and i've finally found a winner! I love the choice of latex or silicon teats. THey store and travel well.
he large 300ml size (makes preparation SO much easier), it really doesn't leak and the LARGE hole is fantastic for thickened formulas and anti reflux formulas-very hard to come by with other brands! The orthodontic teat makes feeds easier and the anti colic valve helps to prevent wind.
because it is such a tall bottle it doesn't fit in my tommee tippee microwave sterilizer so just boiling in open pan of water to sterilize

Great bottles, cute designs

I used Nuk bottles from the very first with my little boy and he loved them. The shape of the teats are similar to mommy's nipples so they are breastfeeding friendly. They come in many colors which prevents them from being boring.
Durable, relatively cheap, great to look at.. Air vent technology helps with colic

dr_gigi

dr_gigi

Love to death

i love NUK i have used other bras and nothing compares to NUK, no other bottles can with stand dishwashers and microwaves (I have had a bottle explode on me from the water being too hot) i love how they come with everything you need to travel with!!!
i love the versatility of colours, there inexpensive, they can be dishwashed and microwaved without warping, exploding and the plastic doesnt thin out!! there the perfect width for little hands and come in bigger mills.

Zom
Zom

Other bras?!

Crawsy73

Crawsy73QLD, 4215

*** Brilliant ***

I have had no problems whatsoever with these bottles / teats. I have mixed feeds ( breast / bottle ) with ease. Baby enjoys both & has not been sick or had reflux once...

wogie83

wogie83AU

They are great bottles that have never leaked and easy to use. They are easy to clean using any type of steraliser.
The main reason that I purchased these bottles was because of the Air Flow System which is to reduce the risk of Colic. The teats are shaped to sit on the tongue and look very comfortable to use. Very cute designs on the bottles.
I found the first choice bottles to be a little wide for a smaller baby to hold, however I used the standard neck bottles for the first few months.

happy_life

happy_lifeQLD, 4817

I tried 6 differant brands of bottle, and 7 different nipples. This is the only bottle that my baby can feed from. She couldn't latch on to any other, but gets a perfect seal on this. I love it.
the nipple is great for my baby, It is a comfortable bottle to hold, and I love the colors
That you have to use a travel disk to stop it from leaking, however I don't think there is any other alternative because of the design of the nipple (which I love). It is still a great bottle

Cristabel

CristabelAU

A feeding Life Saver

My daughter was 5 weeks prem and had trouble breast feeding. It turns out that she had no sucking reflex at the back of her mouth like normal babies and therefore also had trouble feeding of a normal bottle teet.

It was because of this that we tried the Nuk bottles. The Teet sits int he roof of the mouth therefore does not affect my daughters ability to suck (she has a strong sucking reflex at the front of the mouth, but not the back).

My daughter has thrived on this bottle.
Like the versatility. Can buy different sizes and also are adaptable to change to weening teets.
I didn't like that some were not BPA Free, but that has been rectified. Other than that, they are a little pricey, but worth the money.

See all NUK First Choice Polypropylene reviews

Michelle J.

Michelle J.asked

Where can I complain about the nuk bottles?

Alia D.

Alia D.asked

Hi my baby is 6 weeks old and is using nuk bottles with small teeth. He is always constipated and struggling to poop sometimes he does not have a messed nappy for up to three days. After every feed he battles to break a wind and throws up alot. What should I do?, I am not sure if it is the nuk bottles???

Nadjia D.

formula fed babies can have a poop only every 3 days or once a day their isnt a one size fits all.
If your baby is constipated his or her poop will be hard little pebble like poops.
If it still as the density of peanut butter your infant is not constipated.
feed ur baby in a upright postion ( sitting with his head lifted at least 45° ) Burp him/her more often between each once/ or 60ml
keep him her at an upright position for 30 minutes after each feed.
Consult your doctor if your child spit up seem to discomfort him/her and make sure she or he doesn't have GERD or Lactose Intolerance... and in some very rare caisses eosphegus obstruction. ( very rare )

From 1 month to 3 month babies bowels and stomach valves are immature... it normal for spit up and discomfort to accure, their no absolute fix for what doctor call colic, it usually resolve itself by 4 month.
Be sure you keep the venting valve at the top of the nipple and unobstructed by milk, they should be a gap to allow air flow in. If the teat is filled with milk and the valve obstructed the air venting system won't work.

check out the baby center for more information on babies this age to help you understand what's going on :) Good luck.

Jaz.b

Jaz.basked

I just wanted some suggestion on which bottle and can get for my 7month old son? Im using tommee tippee and avent bottles at the moment , but i want to know what bottle are better and ones that dont leak through the teat??

Marisca
Marisca

I found the pigeon bottles to be great as well.

Nadjia D.

a good bottle should have a steady leak from the teat... That's normal.
If a bottle doesn't leak it defective.
It shouldnt jet out but drip steadily.
As per pediatrician recommendations.

You won't find any pediatrician approuved bottle that do not leak.
Bottle aren't ment to be given unsupervised and an infant shouod never be put to bed with a bottle.
A gentle leak shouldn't cause any problem since infant are supposed to be fed supervised by an adult at all time.
When carrying milk out with you you shoukd never pre-mix formula before you use it. Keep water and Formula seperate or use product design to be given already mixed by the manifacturer.
Formula is only good 1 hours at room temperature after being made and 24h in the fridge. Remember to keep tract of the time.

Otherwise Good luck.
Personnally, I've use Gerber Nuk for all my kids and so have my parents used Gerber products for me and my sisters.
Gerber is a well established compagnie that fallow pediatric regulation well and as over 80 years in the baby marquet.

CategoryBaby Bottles