NUK First Choice Polypropylene

NUK First Choice Polypropylene

4.1

HamH

HamHMelbourne

Ok but not recommended for small month babies

I like Nuk unique teat design and it says anti colic, but it could be a little bit confused to put into baby's mouth in the right direction. I have looked everywhere who selling Nuk bottles for 0-6 months unfortunately the teats are only available in size M and I could't find any size S.

I tried a few times to use Nuk to feed my 4 months old but the milk from size M teat is still too fast and split out everywhere on my little one's face and neck.

I do find their orthodontic pacifiers are really good to use.

Melili

MeliliAdelaide

Difficult to direct teat into mouth the correct way

I love the design and quality of the bottles and teat although I find it difficult to direct the teat into my babies mouth the correct way when I'm feeding especially at night in the dark. I find I have to touch the tear which then is a hygiene problem. Bubs is also not so keen.
    Love the colours and patterns
    Difficult to direct teat into mouth the correct way

See all NUK First Choice Polypropylene reviews

Michelle J.

Michelle J.asked

Where can I complain about the nuk bottles?

Alia D.

Alia D.asked

Hi my baby is 6 weeks old and is using nuk bottles with small teeth. He is always constipated and struggling to poop sometimes he does not have a messed nappy for up to three days. After every feed he battles to break a wind and throws up alot. What should I do?, I am not sure if it is the nuk bottles???

Nadjia D.

formula fed babies can have a poop only every 3 days or once a day their isnt a one size fits all.
    If your baby is constipated his or her poop will be hard little pebble like poops.
    If it still as the density of peanut butter your infant is not constipated.
    feed ur baby in a upright postion ( sitting with his head lifted at least 45° ) Burp him/her more often between each once/ or 60ml
    keep him her at an upright position for 30 minutes after each feed.
    Consult your doctor if your child spit up seem to discomfort him/her and make sure she or he doesn't have GERD or Lactose Intolerance... and in some very rare caisses eosphegus obstruction. ( very rare )

From 1 month to 3 month babies bowels and stomach valves are immature... it normal for spit up and discomfort to accure, their no absolute fix for what doctor call colic, it usually resolve itself by 4 month.
    Be sure you keep the venting valve at the top of the nipple and unobstructed by milk, they should be a gap to allow air flow in. If the teat is filled with milk and the valve obstructed the air venting system won't work.

check out the baby center for more information on babies this age to help you understand what's going on :) Good luck.

Jaz.b

Jaz.basked

I just wanted some suggestion on which bottle and can get for my 7month old son? Im using tommee tippee and avent bottles at the moment , but i want to know what bottle are better and ones that dont leak through the teat??

Marisca
    Marisca

I found the pigeon bottles to be great as well.

Nadjia D.

a good bottle should have a steady leak from the teat... That's normal.
    If a bottle doesn't leak it defective.
    It shouldnt jet out but drip steadily.
    As per pediatrician recommendations.

You won't find any pediatrician approuved bottle that do not leak.
    Bottle aren't ment to be given unsupervised and an infant shouod never be put to bed with a bottle.
    A gentle leak shouldn't cause any problem since infant are supposed to be fed supervised by an adult at all time.
    When carrying milk out with you you shoukd never pre-mix formula before you use it. Keep water and Formula seperate or use product design to be given already mixed by the manifacturer.
    Formula is only good 1 hours at room temperature after being made and 24h in the fridge. Remember to keep tract of the time.

Otherwise Good luck.
    Personnally, I've use Gerber Nuk for all my kids and so have my parents used Gerber products for me and my sisters.
    Gerber is a well established compagnie that fallow pediatric regulation well and as over 80 years in the baby marquet.

CategoryBaby Bottles