Numatic Junior PSP180

Numatic Junior PSP180

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

A bit expensive.

I was recommended this vacuum following a long discussion with a sales person. He said it was the best value for money. That cheaper vacuums cannot perform like a numatic vacuum. I have to say i am dissapointed in this purchase. The suction is not as powerful, the head broke the first week and i could not find the same. So had to buy a hard and soft floor head which is annoying. I can see that the floor is not as clean as i would like after vacuuming. I would expect this only from a $50 vacuum. Not from a $500 vacuum.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

JojoAlstonville

I love my vac

Purchased in February 2016.

Noise Level
Product is usedDaily
Pet OwnerYes
Numatic
Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Glad to hear you are still loving your vacuum, Jojo!

Brooke E.asked

Hi! I clean houses for a living & wandering where I can use junior without a vacuum bag? I'm changing my bag once a fortnight.

Numatic
Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Brooke, the Junior and Henry vacuums must be used with a bag to prevent damage to the motor. Also the genuine Numatic bags form a critical part of the filtration process to ensure as much dirt and dust is captured within the vacuum for easy disposal. Thanks!

Jojo

I get mine off ebay as Im also a cleaner and use them frequently. I find really good deals on there. Usually about $35 AUD for 20 bags, last me all year

Brooke E.

I clean too many houses for 20 bags a year.
Hence why i wamted to try the reuseable

Get an answer from our members and Numatic representatives