Nuna Leaf

Nuna Leaf

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Excellent quality, brilliant babysitter and eco-friendly!

Purchased in December 2018 at Bubs n Grubs Online store.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

overpriced and overrated

It gets the low mark mainly due to its price tag. Its basically a seat that moves only when you initiate the movement. It’s no wonder the company slashed the price its a total waste of money and I wish I never purchased it.

Purchased in April 2019 for $377.00.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nuna leaf curv

I won the Nuna leaf curv. It’s a beautiful quality product and we use it everyday. I love that it can take up to 65kgs (there abouts) and that it has inserts to support baby at different stages. That’s our version of a bouncer.

Purchased in November 2018.

Ja P

Ja PNSW, 2767

Eco-friendly and does the job

Bought a Nuna Leaf Curve in Dusk Color. Its stylish and very modern. I have used it for my son since birth. Its quite expensive but thanks to afterpay. I commend it for being eco friendly as no electricity needed and thus its very safe - no trip wires. It is easy to reposition around the house but very sturdy as well. Bought it just few months before they released the Nuna Leaf Grow, would want the added adjustable feature though.

Best baby buy!

Love it! When looking for products for my kids I want something that will last and get plenty of use. My Nuna Leaf definitely has. Purchased for my first born and also used for my second.. and they are still fighting over it now aged two and four. They love kicking back in it now to watch TV or read a book. The added bonus is that it looks great! Strong and sturdy. Highly recommend.

Mr OceanNelson

Dangerous Toy Bar- Nuna official reply is maddening

True, its stylish and well its stylish, but the toy bar for the little one to play with is easily removed by our 6 month old and then he nearly jabs it in his eye. NUNA responded " oh, don't use between the age they can sit up til when they can walk" . So U$D 300 is spent to pacify the child between birth to the age they can grip but then until the age they can understand "no don't pull on that" because lets face at 1 when they walk they will still grab and pull whatever is in range.
Disappointed with the product and seriously disappointed by their response.

Mr Ocean

After 12+ emails they are offering a refund for the whole seat and play bar. Watch this space to see if they actually come through with the offer.

Mr Ocean

They finally made a refund after another 8-10 emails but not in full (no explanation why). They offer no explanation. IF YOU BUY the play bar for the leaf you will need to superglue the ends on but the bar is so easliy removed by any playful infant.

TheFerz

TheFerzRivervale

Extremely handy, and does what it should.

Bianca

BiancaNorth Lakes

Great, but could be awesome

Alysha

AlyshaPerth, WA

Heavy, bulky, expensive, big joke

Absolutely love it.

The Nuna Leaf is expensive. but i'm glad i bought it. It looks classy and my little girl looks so much more peaceful in it than her other rocker. The only thing is, it doesn't sway for long but it hasn't bothered us we just give it a couple of pushes and she's asleep! If you're wanting something that keeps rocking without having to give it a push every now and then, then the nuna leaf probably isn't for you. Overall i'm so happy with it and seeing my daughter asleep in it makes me wanna buy one of the adult ones. Haha. Thank you Nuna! ♡

Mandi78

stylish yet flawed

Caseycohud

CaseycohudBrisbane

Great swing looks amazing

The Nuna leaf is a beautiful looking baby swing. Everyone that comes to my house compliments me on it. It is supposed to swing on its own but it does stop after swinging after a short time but I still love it. It has a button to lock into a still position. I also purchased the toy bar and hood with mosquito net and I love both. No one believes me when I say it doesn't use batteries.
No batteries required looks fantastic
Expensive but worth it

Kerub

KerubVictoria, 3156

Absolutely Amazing... Best purchase ever!

Purchased this baby bouncer/rocker for newborn bub and let me tell you it's truly heaven sent! A simple flick of your wrist and the bouncer gently rocks until you stop it- no batteries needed... it's so smooth and soft bub just loves it... It really is like a leaf! A definite recommend for purchase for anyone looking for a stylish and simply amazing bouncer/rocker!
Stylish, safe, gentle.