Nuna Pipa

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Carrying

Screaming babies

We purchased 2 pipas for our twins boys. They were so uncomfortable in the capsule, really curled over, and by 9 weeks their shoulders were higher then the straps. They were premie twins. Took capsules back to bubs in the valley Brisbane and they told us to buy new seats . We were told they would last til 12months and didn't last 3. Also the boys heads were not supported and we had to buy extra head support.

Alysha

AlyshaPerth, WA

Overpriced and bad design

KMM

KMMasked

Pipa Klik

Where can I buy this capsule? Baby and Toddler Town have gone into liquidation.

Barbarella

Hi KMM, they don't make them anymore, I heard that baby bunting bought the rights to the new nuna range of baby capsules. I'm not sure if they've been released yet. They will probably be the same but a new version.

Barbarella

You can hire them still though I believe.

James Lasked

Pipa

Where can you get this seat in australia?

Amelia K
Amelia K

I got it from baby direct but a few online places have it too

James L

how do you get it direct? When I search NUNA website and try to find Aus store. There is none

pka86

Banana Baby is where we got ours

Ros

Rosasked

Pipa

Do you have a list of strollers that the Nuna Pipa can be adapted to?

pka86

Hi Ros, I don't have a list, but when I was in discussion with the sales person at Banana Baby in Sydney, she said that the Pipa can be attached to maxi cosi adaptors, so I assume that strollers that can use maxi cosi capsules can be used. Though I haven't tried it. You could probably give banana baby a call cause they were very helpful when I had enquiries.

kam054
kam054

The Pipa uses Maxi Cosy araptors so fits a big range of prams. We also used Banana Baby in Sydney, they had an onsite fitter and were very knowledgable on matching prams