Nurofen Feversmart Temperature Monitor

Nurofen Feversmart Temperature Monitor

Britt

BrittWanniassa 2903, ACT

Few problems arising

Worked fine the first time now I have issues with the Bluetooth and its always reading temperature as under 33 degree... I can clearly see she is not 33 degrees I've tried fixing the position and everything else... Maybe its faulty... But as for the first use it was amazing and I loved it... Now I'm not so sure...

Purchased in January 2020 at Capital chemist for $130.00.

Mel

MelPeel, WA

Love it!

This was a lifesaver while caring for my sick four year old and taking care of her 11 week old sister. Was piece of mind while she was sleeping that her temp wasnt rising

Purchased in May 2018.

becd118

becd118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

Temp pad wouldn't stick on. Kept falling off.
Kept dropping out & took forever to re connect. Didn't move phone or charging station & was within the range that is in the instructions

Purchased in October 2019 at National Pharmacies for $90.00.

KL.

KL.South Australia

Extremely disappointed. Wouldn't recommend.

Purchased the Fever Smart with high expectations, especially for the price.

I wish I had read the reviews prior to purchase. The Fever Smart will not connect to any phones in our house, which makes it completely useless. We have followed all trouble shooting steps and still unable to pair the devices. Frustrating especially when it's not the cheapest option and is now 100% useless to us.

Please read the reviews before purchasing. Since we have had issues I started looking up reviews and there seems to be a few that are also facing the same issue. Wouldn't recommend.

Purchased for $120.00.

bakjaf

bakjafPerth, WA

Too expensive for what it is

The device keeps disconnecting even within the range. The temperature reading is totally unreliable therefore it is a very expensive product as it is totally useless. Wizard pharmacy won’t accept return either! Waste of money..

Purchased in September 2019 for $139.00.

Darren of Sydney

Darren of SydneySydney

Gotta love technology

Great device to monitor temperature without the need to continually disturb the child. Works very well as long as the base station is within range. Impressive battery life given its size.
The only negative is that its not tiny, though our 10 mth old didnt seem to be troubled with it and he had it on continuously for ~1.5 days. I'm sure future devices will be smaller. Would definitely recommend for the little ones.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist.

Doesn’t work if your baby sleeps with their arms up. So it didn’t work at all for us. Would be a great idea if it actually worked. Very expensive for something that is of no use.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $150.00.

Zana

ZanaSydney, NSW

Can’t live without it

Purchased in July 2019 at Amcal for $139.00.

Vizza

Vizza

Needs improvement

Only one orange monitor ; hefty price tag 2 would or more would be better, especially when you have more than one child.
Device drops out a lot & cannot split screen monitor.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Halez

Halez

Don’t recommend.

Brought the monitor at the Pregnancy and Babies Expo in 2018. Right from the start it never sounded when sending alerts even though my phone wasnt on silent. I have wasted so much money on the patches as they just dont stick more then a hour or so, it consistently looses connection and now when my baby has a fever the battery was reading 80% within 10min its saying 40%. So disappointed.

November 18th 2019 Update: I wouldnt recommend

Adhesive falls off childs skin. The app regularly crashes. My child has a fever and I cant use the product. Got sent a new one cause the battery didnt last an hour.

Purchased in June 2018 for $70.00.

Gia J.

Gia J.

Unreliable, I had to exchange it as it was broken

I was sold a broken monitor by chemist warehouse. The monitor would drop at any random time during the night while my baby had a fever, it was very slow to reconnect and after a few times of dropping, it didn’t reconnect again, leaving me not knowing if my baby was ok. Very unreliable.

I went to exchange it and it was a nightmare!!! As in chemist warehouse Mount Hutton NSW they NEVER respond for what they sell, they have THE WORSE customer service to return products.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $124.00.

Yennifer M.

Yennifer M.Sydney, NSW

It’s an excellent product

Very accurate and I love that it checks automatically every 15 min and gives me an alert. To improve: the time of warming up for The first reading but still is an amazing product.

Purchased in June 2018.

Megan

MeganHackett 2602, ACT

Reassuring

Such a relief to go to sleep knowing that I would be alerted if my daughter’s temp got too high during the night, without having to keep waking her up to check.

Purchased in June 2019.

Kylie Constance

Kylie ConstanceAU

Exactly what we needed

My daughter gets fevers quite frequently, and this little device is a little piece of mind allowing me to keep an eye on her when she’s unwell.

Yes, it did lose connection a couple of times, but I assume it was a matter of distance.

My one big complaint is the sticky patches. They lose their stick very easily, and I’ve already used 3 of the 4 provided in the pack during one session.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $130.00.

Jenny R

Jenny RSydney, NSW

Good, but disconnects

Great idea, but could be better.

Last night while using this device it lost connection 17 times - there is a notification when it loses connection and one again when the device reconnects. All these buzzes not only give us a terrible night's sleep but important notifications can be lost or accidentally ignored.

I would love the app to have bigger font or enlarge when you zoom in, tired eyes cannot focus on those small numbers in the night. Another great addition would be seeing the battery life without having to wait for the 8-minute heat up.

Purchased in May 2019 for $85.00.

Noneofyourbusiness

NoneofyourbusinessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Privacy nightmare

I have no idea whether the thermometer works because the privacy and data retention policy is so offensive that there is no way that I can, in good conscience, install it. The app literally demands that you give up the right to your child's personal medical information so that they can use it for the purposes of "direct marketing" before it will give a temperature reading. This is not a free product like google or facebook, it is a $130 thermometer. For that price I would think you are entitled to protect your family's private information. Do not buy this.

Purchased in June 2019.

Fletch

FletchSydney, NSW

Actually a joke, waste of time & money!

If i didn't purchase the feversmart at a baby expo i would be returning it to the point of purchase for a refund. Was a pain to set up but after some troubleshooting got it working. Fell off during the night and had to re-apply with new adhesive pad.
Every time after that we have needed to use it, we need to UNINSTALL and REINSTALL the app as it won't reconnect again unless you start from scratch.
Connection also frequently drops out or has to warm up the monitor again.
Honestly not worth the time or money we spent on it. I think neurofen should stick to pharmaceuticals and not thermometers.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby & toddler expo.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Not the most practical product

We purchased this at the baby expo for half price. After using it on bubs, I find that it takes forever to connect. If you want to know bubs temperature right away, you can't. You'll need to wait 8 minutes. I left my phone to connect and by the time I came back, my phone had went to auto sleep and the thermometer had disconnected, so I had to start the process all over again. If you plan to monitor the baby's temperature overnight, that doesn't work either because it keeps disconnecting. I think it only tracked the temperature for around 15 minutes before disconnecting. It really isn't a practical thermometer for bubs. I had to buy a new one....

Purchased in November 2018 at Expo for $70.00.

Disconnects

This product has been disappointing as it keeps disconnecting, when it's working its great and I love it but the constant disconnection is a hassle.
My daughter is 11 so she's not to far from the monitor and I'm in the next room

Purchased in May 2019 for $100.00.

Disconnection

Keep disconnecting while we were asleep. I have to wake up and check now and then to ensure it is still connected. However, it saves the hassle of using a thermometer.

Purchased in June 2018.