Nurofen Migraine Pain

Nurofen Migraine Pain

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nurofen

3.0
    hc85
    hc85WA, 6255

Couldn't live without it.

I have suffered from migraines for most of my life for reasons unknown and though I was able to control them pretty well by lying in a quiet dark room for a few hours once I had kids I couldn't do that anymore. I would take masses of Panadol to no effect, I tried many natural remedies too but they often take an hour or so to kick in. I tried nurophen migraine pain relief after having success with the back pain pills and it works great! If I wake in the night with a migraine I take two tablets and wait 15 minutes to 1/2 hour for enough relief to go to sleep and by the morning it has usual completely cleared up. It Truely has changed my life for the better!
    Non drowsey, works well

Fred
    Fredasked

Can you take nurofen migraine if you are alergic to voltaran anti inflammatory?

Georgia McCarthy
    Georgia McCarthy

Hi Fred,

I would check with your doctor or pharmacist regarding specific health questions. I would think that if you are allergic to anti-inflamatories then you should not take Neurofen but again, please check with a health care professional.

Get an answer from our members and Nurofen representatives

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products