Nurofen Tablets

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nurofen

3.0
My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

Works For Me.

I always buy Nurofen in the tablet form because I found the caplet a little difficult to swallow.
Like a lot of other people I have arthritic knees.
I find two Nurofen in the morning combined with stretching exercises gives me significant improvement,we all know there is no ‘miracle’ cure for arthritis.
I always take them with food…never take them on an empty stomach…
They are a good price and easily obtainable.

Purchased in June 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Putting yourselves out of business ?

So, the Australian government has changed it's legislation, I cannot get nurofen+ over the counter anymore & now requiring everyone to go to a doctor & get a prescription.
I have bought a box a week for years for chronic pain associated with MS, now though I can only get 1 box of 30 tablets every 15 days.
Further more, nurofen have upped the price. Was $13aud per box of 30, now it's $20.85.

So after getting 5 repeat prescriptions today, off to the pharmacy I go & after being given the information on the legislation changes, I told them to tear up the scripts & bin them!
Never buying nurofen again!

Lorraine
LorraineNSW

More effective than paracetamol

Nurofen is a great painkiller. I find ibuprofen to be far more effective than paracetomol, and Nurofen is readily available just about everywhere. I generally use it for headaches, period pain and back pain, but I've also used it after dental surgery and when I twisted my ankle. It offers great pain relief, I always make sure there's some in my medicine cabinet.