Nurofen Zavance Caplets

Nurofen Zavance Caplets

4.9

Unbelievable

I’ve been suffering from tooth pain because of an extraction I had earlier in the day. It was pretty bad and laying in bed wasn’t even comfortable.

I called up my mum about it and asked if she had any painkillers because it was really starting to get to me. She told me there was some nurofen in the cabnit above the oven. I took two caplets and it was like magic, 15 mins in and I was completely back to normal.

I don’t usually write reviews but this product is exceptional.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Effective Within 15 minutes
Nafalodge

NafalodgePakenham

Effective relief.

I have chronic back pain due to a number of car related accidents. Nurofen savance taken before bedtime allows me a good nights sleep. I had tried a number of pain relief products. I finally chose nurofen zavance because it provides consistent results.

Ragni

RagniEpping

Perfect Pain relief

Great, quick pain relief for migrane headaches. Couldnt live without this savior in times of intense pain. This surely works n personally my favorite, I ensure I have it handy at home.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Nurofen Zavance Caplets compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Caprice

CapriceRenmark

Fast acting, extremely effective for severe pain.

I usually avoid any medications preferring to use alternative.
However, this has been effective for severe pain - especially neck or back pain.
I have found this to be fast acting with no side effects- it appears to "target" the pain, allowing you to function normally again.

Judy

JudyBrisbane

Great but expensive painkiller

I used Nurofen Zavance recently when suffering from one of my usual headaches and found it worked surprisingly well. It is more expensive than some of the other brands and unfortunately I it's not as gentle on your body as some of the other pain relievers so I try not to take it too much. I will buy it again, the trick is just to use it only when you have to!

Amazing. Better than panadol!

I had a horrible flu virus for over a week. Super achy back, head, legs and shoulders! Panadol cold and flu tablets barely helped Much to my disappointment. I tried Nurofen Zavance-after noticing an add on tv and noticed a change almost instantly after taking one. 10/10 would recommend.

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Fast working

I try not to take too many painkillers, so when I do I really want them to work. I currently have an unexplained dental pain that hasn't been diagnosed and in order to sleep I take 2 tablets when the pain is really bad. I find they work within 15 minutes and usually last about 5 hours.
Fast working