Nurofen

Pros

• Treats wide range of pain areas

• Fast acting

• Gentle on the stomach

1.0

1 review

Impossible to swallow - almost choked me

I bought the Nurofen Express 512mg tablets in Cyprus when I was there on holiday. When I wanted to use this tablet (solid material, almost like a sphere) it was really hard to swallow it, I stuck in my throat. Then when I came home, I tried to use it again, it stuck in my throat again, it has a surface that gets sticky when it gets wet. I tried to drink more water on it but the water jammed, too (blocked by the tablet in my throat), so I vomited it. Its still on my kitchen wall, I will have to repaint it someday. I tried it a third time in the bathroom, and failed to swallow it again. After that I throw the rest into the trash, and searched on google where share my experience about this poison, ... I mean product.

Purchased in May 2019.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Pain TypeAcute

Get an answer from our members and Nurofen representatives

Nurofen

Features:

• Nurofen contains ibuprofen, a general painkiller that can help ease general pain, making it a go-to for any pain or discomfort you’re experiencing.
  • It provides fast, effective pain relief for different types of pain, including headaches, migraines, back pain, period pain, dental pain, cold and flu symptoms, sinus pain, muscular pain, and pain associated with arthritis.
  • 2 tablets can give you up to 8 hours of pain relief.
  • You can buy Nurofen tablets or caplets, so you can choose whichever makes it easier to swallow.
  • It doesn’t require a prescription to obtain, so you can pop to the shop when you feel your pain coming on.
  • A pack of 24 tablets will set you back $5.99.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers said that Nurofen eased pain in a lot of problem areas, including headaches, period pain, back pain, dental pain, and joint pain.
  • Many reviewers found that Nurofen worked well for pain that wasn’t eased by paracetamol.
  • Nurofen is fast acting and gentle on the stomach, according to reviewers.
Compare all 3 Nurofen
Nurofen Liquid Capsules
  • Discontinued

Nurofen Liquid Capsules

4.3
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief Products
Prescription NeededNoNoNo
Product TypeTablet/PillTablet/PillTablet/Pill
Targeted AreaGeneral Pain and InflammationGeneral Pain and InflammationGeneral Pain and Inflammation
Release dateJan 2007Jan 2007