Treats wide range of pain areas
Gentle on the stomach
Impossible to swallow - almost choked me
I bought the Nurofen Express 512mg tablets in Cyprus when I was there on holiday. When I wanted to use this tablet (solid material, almost like a sphere) it was really hard to swallow it, I stuck in my throat. Then when I came home, I tried to use it again, it stuck in my throat again, it has a surface that gets sticky when it gets wet. I tried to drink more water on it but the water jammed, too (blocked by the tablet in my throat), so I vomited it. Its still on my kitchen wall, I will have to repaint it someday. I tried it a third time in the bathroom, and failed to swallow it again. After that I throw the rest into the trash, and searched on google where share my experience about this poison, ... I mean product.
Purchased in May 2019.
I started getting a headache yesterday, took some nurofen ... didnt do anything. Went to bed and woke up the next day. About midday to late afternoon, i started getting another headache so I took more. My headache turned into a migraine. Had to take 3 tablets to get any sort of a result. Did nothing. Took another 2 1 hr later, also did nothing. Had to get the hubby to go & buy me a box of panadol. All the nurofens in the supermarkets are complete garbage. Why the hell did they have to take away the nurofen+ & make you go to a dr to get it? So stupid. What would of been dealt with yesterday is still occurring the next day at night. Your product is crap.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members and Nurofen representatives
- Nurofen contains ibuprofen, a general painkiller that can help ease general pain, making it a go-to for any pain or discomfort you’re experiencing.
- It provides fast, effective pain relief for different types of pain, including headaches, migraines, back pain, period pain, dental pain, cold and flu symptoms, sinus pain, muscular pain, and pain associated with arthritis.
- 2 tablets can give you up to 8 hours of pain relief.
- You can buy Nurofen tablets or caplets, so you can choose whichever makes it easier to swallow.
- It doesn’t require a prescription to obtain, so you can pop to the shop when you feel your pain coming on.
- A pack of 24 tablets will set you back $5.99.
Points of praise:
- Reviewers said that Nurofen eased pain in a lot of problem areas, including headaches, period pain, back pain, dental pain, and joint pain.
- Many reviewers found that Nurofen worked well for pain that wasn’t eased by paracetamol.
- Nurofen is fast acting and gentle on the stomach, according to reviewers.
|Category||Muscle & Pain Relief Products||Muscle & Pain Relief Products||Muscle & Pain Relief Products|
|Targeted Area||General Pain and Inflammation||General Pain and Inflammation||General Pain and Inflammation|
|Release date||Jan 2007||Jan 2007|
Other Muscle & Pain Relief Products
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.