Leo

Leo

Horrible Customer Service

Purchased the Haakaa nipple shield, upon receiving realised it was not appropriate size so asked for refund...

Response was pretty much zero customer consideration, no questions about whether we actually took product out of packet, not even an indication that they wanted to start a productive dialogue to de-escalate the issue... Just a blanket no.

I understand that the issue is with personal hygiene from their end, but at least have the decency to start a productive conversation rather than palming off a new customer into your terms and conditions.

In conclusion, avoid this company, they are money orientated and are not interested in what you have to say.

Zee

ZeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible company!

Terrible customer support

There's no option to talk to a customer representative.
The way of communicating to customer isn't proper. My ordered item was sent back to sender. The reason they say, address not proper. Well the courier service didn't bother to call the receiver to check if they're available to collect or confirm the address.

Worst customer service

Disappointed Mum

Disappointed MumSydney, NSW

Poor customer service- buyer beware

Confused customer. Unhelpful customer service.

I have purchased 2 lots of double tubing in the past 2 weeks and both are wrong. Bloody marketing scam with all the different names and connections. Nursing Angel will not accept returns. So $60 down the drain and I’m still without the correct tubing. Admittedly very sleep deprived with 2 week old baby, but still, they don’t make it easy. Careful not to mix up the swing maxi with the swing maxi flex (eye roll).
I could have done with some help and advice over the phone but customer service very unhelpful and rude.

My review wasn’t accepted on their website.

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company I’ve ever dealt with!

Juanyang Z.

Juanyang Z.Sydney, NSW

Terrible online store

this company with funny "Fraud analysis" software. and no brain staff. they got my money (payment already been process, not on pending), but they said according to their "Fraud analysis", i am a fraud. So they won't ship me the item i had already paid for!

Very poor and aggressive customer service

When calling the store due to an issue with my online order I was spoken to very aggressively. I was so shocked, I’ve never been spoken to so rudely before, it was a simple enquiry about my order. He was aggressive and sarcastic in his manner with absolutely no need to be. I went straight to a competitor and had no issues.

inapplicable

inapplicableNew South Wales

just don't bother

waste of time. Save yourself the hassle. Poor attitude, false advertising by displaying a picture of items not included in sale, then expects the customer to "return unopened". How does one exactly return an unopened item when to find they have been lied to they must first access the package.....

Rebecca s.

Rebecca s.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

[Name Removed] is very very rude and I believe has serious issues with the way he treats his customers, I had a faulty product within warranty he refused to refund me, made me go to a third party who helped me get a refund off him but then he made me pay a $7.00 refund fee even know the product was faulty and in warranty, he abused me over the phone, failed to return any emails and lied a number of times with what he was going to do, he made me wait 2 weeks for a refund, then abused me when I called him asking why it wasn’t processed when he told [Name Removed] at the third party company it was.

lia_williams

lia_williamsPerth, WA

Fake medela bottles

I purchased a 6 pack of 150ml medela breast milk storage bottles from both Baby Bunting and Nursing Angel, the ones from nursing angel had brittle plastic and could be pushed in, the baby bunting ones were hard and couldnt be indented. There were also minor differences in the print placement.

Avoid

I wish I had read more reviews. Ordered a project (bottle) and the teat is faulty. I have emailed twice to ask for a replacement with no reply.

Non existent customer service.

Nataliia

NataliiaSydney, NSW

The worst experience ever. Dont recommend to anyone.

Want to warn people to not order from this website. I wish i read reviews first. First stuffed a few of my orders and charged with refunds not coming through. In addition I have paid for the courier same day delivery since I urgently needed that product and it obviously wasn't delivered (looks like they don't do anything right) and wasn't refunded. Hope will help other people and they go and buy stuff from more trustworthy companies.

Fei C

Fei CMelbourne

infant formula purchased 3rd Dec 2018, expiring 30 Jan 2019!

Fast service

I bought a formula dispenser from their website and I was surprised that it was delivered fast! Did not expect it to arrive soon.

Non- existent customer service

I ordered an incorrect item and returned it within 5 days. Received no notification that item was received and when I followed up was told they hadn’t seen it. No follow up, no explanation. Both rude and inefficient. Would not recommend.

Md10

Md10Perth

Poor customer service

Received an item that was incorrect size to what I ordered. Emailed customer service, and when I received no reply I Facebook messaged as well as attempted live chat on the website with no reply. I also called the number provided on the site with no response during business hours. Finally I put in a dispute through PayPal and it was then that I got issued a refund. Unfortunately I will not be buying from Nursing Angel again.

Terrible service

Their courier company lost our goods and now they refuse to refund, I can’t say this enough: do not use, they are a scam.

I can only guess all the positive reviews here are fakes.

Emily SSydney

Great service and fast delivery - perfect for gift giving!

I purchased some baby items for my new nephew off Nursing Angel and can say they've got great service and fast delivery times. I've found their prices to be competitive and they do stock such a great range of baby and maternity products.