3.9

72% · 13250 · 27%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
1.5
1.3
Brand Manager for Nursing Angel? Claim your listing.

Felicity
FelicityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Online store

Terrible, will never purchase from again

Breast Pump! My item was received late, and when I received it was already faulty, it was not sucking correctly. I contacted them and got no response initially until I threatened to got the the Australian Consumer Affairs. The return process is painful and the links they send to fill out never worked and was constantly back and forth with emails. Once I was able to send back, it was at my own cost for "warranty testing" here they said it was out of warranty and would not replace or refund the unit. They were rude and unresponsive......warning to all new parents! Show details
Kirra
Kirra
  Online store

Non-existent customer service and terrible shipping times

Made on online purchase and paid additional for express shipping. The dispatch time listed on the website is 1-2 business days. It took 8 business days for them to dispatch the order and it was not even sent via express post. I sent an email enquiry before the product was dispatched to follow up and never received a response. Not recommended!
Elisha12
Elisha12Sydney3 posts
  Online store

Did not receive order and no response from store!

It’s been over a month and I still have not received my order. I received an email to say it was on its way but tracking had said that it was not ready to pick up and there has been no action since.
I have purchased items through them in the past with no issues but this time I have not received the item and have called and emailed multiple times with no response. Not sure what’s going on but I’m very disappointed as I paid a lot for this order. Show details
Holly Crimmins
Holly Crimmins4 posts
  Online store

Wont reply to EMAILS & product hasnt been received!

Wont reply to EMAILS & product hasnt been received. After reading all the negative comments i feel like they are a scam. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
They sent me a shipping email with tracking number but I contaced sendle and they have said they never received the package.
Mal
MalSydney, NSW
  Online store

Not answering emails or phone calls. paid for express post. Order has not been dispatched for days. Show details
Kane
Kane
  Verified Online store

Product has not arrived called, left emails to multiple addresses they have and did online chat no response to anything

Do not use them you have enough stress with a new child Show details
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer
  Online store

Packaging damaged, slow shipping and no response to emails when I contacted

I would never shop from here again. I ordered the medela supplemental nursing system and paid for express post. After a few days I had emailed them but got no response. Did not receive the item for a week and a half and packaging was damaged. I actually found the same product cheaper (half of the price I paid) elsewhere. Funny how nursing angel website only shows very few positive reviews where as every other site has shown mostly negative reviews about this company.
旭 张.
旭 张.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Online store

No way of cancelling order

Tried to cancel an order the same day placed order. There is no button to click and email is not responeded. The package I received is crashed. Not sure if they will accept a refund at all.
Ishi
IshiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
  Online store

No response from customer service on faulty item - fraud website

I bought the medela pump from them few months ago and it seems to have stopped working. Since past 3 weeks I have been emailing them again and again but have not got any response back. I have a 4 month old, so I desperately need the pump to work. Im trying to reach them out on all channels but no answer what so ever. Atleast give me a response back this is ridiculous??
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Online store

Took money, never received product!

I ordered two boxes of Qiara from Nursing Angel in April, 2022... I never received them and the shipping information stated they had been returned to Nursing Angel. I asked Nursing Angel for a refund which still has not been processed (October 2022). Safe to say, I'm doubtful I get my money back. My advice is to steer clear from these crooks!!!!
Elena
Elena3 posts

Item not received

I have placed an order in August and it lacked an item. They've replied to my email saying they would send it shortly as it was their mistake and they haven't, nor replied to more emails. Still waiting. I have explained that I'm moving and if they don't send it shortly, I won't be able to receive it. Still no reply and no item. Very disappointed. Show details
Sage
SageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Online store

Never got my $400 order

I bought the Medela breast pump worth $400 in December 2021 I have sent numerous amount of emails too nursing angel and the courier and haven’t received my money back or the product.
Wouldn’t purchase here again! Show details
Kristy D.
Kristy D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Gracie
GracieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD5 posts

Couldn’t fault

I was looking around for a medela swing flex pump, and couldn’t find any for under $250. Nursing Angel had it for $188! I ordered it with express shipping and got it in about 4 days. I am very happy and would order from the sight again. Show details
Yaymy
Yaymy2 posts

Slow to respond

Order not sent for 10 days after purchase despite company contacting requesting a review and saying my order had arrived, had to demand a refund before response was recieved and then order was finally sent a few minutes later (interesting timing!). Competitive pricing but not sure the stress and hassle is worth it....will review once products actually arrive...

Mel S.
Mel S. · Nursing Angel

I have ordered a Medela breast pump and bottles from nursing angel, they have said it has been shipped straight from Medela but Nursing Angel do not have any tracking or confirmation it has been sent. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue??

Parshant
Parshant

Nursing Angel is one of the worst places to buy online any stuff.There after sales support is close to zero.They take one week to reply by email.

Fatma
Fatma

Hi Mel, i ordered Medela breastpump too. Did your pump arrived? I am worries it takes too long

Tori C
Tori C · Nursing Angel

I am looking at buying something online and was wondering if its trust worthy?

Emily S
Emily S

Yeah they are. They have a physical warehouse in Chatswood, Sydney and operate out of that. Australian owned and run.

JP
JP

They may have been but my experience and the reviews above say they are not good to buy from now. I’d go elsewhere

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Nursing Angel? Claim your listing.