Nursing Angel Online store

Nursing Angel Online store

inapplicable

inapplicableNew South Wales

just don't bother

waste of time. Save yourself the hassle. Poor attitude, false advertising by displaying a picture of items not included in sale, then expects the customer to "return unopened". How does one exactly return an unopened item when to find they have been lied to they must first access the package.....

Rebecca s.

Rebecca s.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

[Name Removed] is very very rude and I believe has serious issues with the way he treats his customers, I had a faulty product within warranty he refused to refund me, made me go to a third party who helped me get a refund off him but then he made me pay a $7.00 refund fee even know the product was faulty and in warranty, he abused me over the phone, failed to return any emails and lied a number of times with what he was going to do, he made me wait 2 weeks for a refund, then abused me when I called him asking why it wasn’t processed when he told [Name Removed] at the third party company it was.

lia_williams

lia_williamsPerth, WA

Fake medela bottles

I purchased a 6 pack of 150ml medela breast milk storage bottles from both Baby Bunting and Nursing Angel, the ones from nursing angel had brittle plastic and could be pushed in, the baby bunting ones were hard and couldnt be indented. There were also minor differences in the print placement.

Nataliia

NataliiaSydney, NSW

The worst experience ever. Dont recommend to anyone.

Want to warn people to not order from this website. I wish i read reviews first. First stuffed a few of my orders and charged with refunds not coming through. In addition I have paid for the courier same day delivery since I urgently needed that product and it obviously wasn't delivered (looks like they don't do anything right) and wasn't refunded. Hope will help other people and they go and buy stuff from more trustworthy companies.

Fei C

Fei CMelbourne

infant formula purchased 3rd Dec 2018, expiring 30 Jan 2019!