Nursing Angel Online store

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company I’ve ever dealt with!

inapplicable

inapplicableNew South Wales

just don't bother

waste of time. Save yourself the hassle. Poor attitude, false advertising by displaying a picture of items not included in sale, then expects the customer to "return unopened". How does one exactly return an unopened item when to find they have been lied to they must first access the package.....

Rebecca s.

Rebecca s.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

[Name Removed] is very very rude and I believe has serious issues with the way he treats his customers, I had a faulty product within warranty he refused to refund me, made me go to a third party who helped me get a refund off him but then he made me pay a $7.00 refund fee even know the product was faulty and in warranty, he abused me over the phone, failed to return any emails and lied a number of times with what he was going to do, he made me wait 2 weeks for a refund, then abused me when I called him asking why it wasn’t processed when he told [Name Removed] at the third party company it was.

Online Shops