Nursing Angel Online store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nursing Angel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Leo
Leo

Horrible Customer Service

Purchased the Haakaa nipple shield, upon receiving realised it was not appropriate size so asked for refund...

Response was pretty much zero customer consideration, no questions about whether we actually took product out of packet, not even an indication that they wanted to start a productive dialogue to de-escalate the issue... Just a blanket no.

I understand that the issue is with personal hygiene from their end, but at least have the decency to start a productive conversation rather than palming off a new customer into your terms and conditions.

In conclusion, avoid this company, they are money orientated and are not interested in what you have to say.

Zee
ZeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible company!

Disappointed Mum
Disappointed MumSydney, NSW

Poor customer service- buyer beware

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Nursing Angel Online store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Amanda B.
Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company I’ve ever dealt with!

inapplicable
inapplicableNew South Wales

just don't bother

waste of time. Save yourself the hassle. Poor attitude, false advertising by displaying a picture of items not included in sale, then expects the customer to "return unopened". How does one exactly return an unopened item when to find they have been lied to they must first access the package.....

Rebecca s.
Rebecca s.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

[Name Removed] is very very rude and I believe has serious issues with the way he treats his customers, I had a faulty product within warranty he refused to refund me, made me go to a third party who helped me get a refund off him but then he made me pay a $7.00 refund fee even know the product was faulty and in warranty, he abused me over the phone, failed to return any emails and lied a number of times with what he was going to do, he made me wait 2 weeks for a refund, then abused me when I called him asking why it wasn’t processed when he told [Name Removed] at the third party company it was.