1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Terrible customer support

There's no option to talk to a customer representative.
The way of communicating to customer isn't proper. My ordered item was sent back to sender. The reason they say, address not proper. Well the courier service didn't bother to call the receiver to check if they're available to collect or confirm the address.

Worst customer service

Juanyang Z.

Juanyang Z.Sydney, NSW

Terrible online store

this company with funny "Fraud analysis" software. and no brain staff. they got my money (payment already been process, not on pending), but they said according to their "Fraud analysis", i am a fraud. So they won't ship me the item i had already paid for!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Nursing Angel compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Avoid

I wish I had read more reviews. Ordered a project (bottle) and the teat is faulty. I have emailed twice to ask for a replacement with no reply.

Non existent customer service.

Nataliia

NataliiaSydney, NSW

The worst experience ever. Dont recommend to anyone.

Want to warn people to not order from this website. I wish i read reviews first. First stuffed a few of my orders and charged with refunds not coming through. In addition I have paid for the courier same day delivery since I urgently needed that product and it obviously wasn't delivered (looks like they don't do anything right) and wasn't refunded. Hope will help other people and they go and buy stuff from more trustworthy companies.

Mel S.

Mel S.asked

Nursing Angel

I have ordered a Medela breast pump and bottles from nursing angel, they have said it has been shipped straight from Medela but Nursing Angel do not have any tracking or confirmation it has been sent. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue??

Parshant
Parshant

Nursing Angel is one of the worst places to buy online any stuff.There after sales support is close to zero.They take one week to reply by email.

Fatma
Fatma

Hi Mel, i ordered Medela breastpump too. Did your pump arrived? I am worries it takes too long

Tori C

Tori Casked

Nursing Angel

I am looking at buying something online and was wondering if its trust worthy?

Emily S
Emily S

Yeah they are. They have a physical warehouse in Chatswood, Sydney and operate out of that. Australian owned and run.

Other Mother & Baby Shops