1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Disappointed Mum

Disappointed MumSydney, NSW

Poor customer service- buyer beware

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company I’ve ever dealt with!

inapplicable

inapplicableNew South Wales

just don't bother

waste of time. Save yourself the hassle. Poor attitude, false advertising by displaying a picture of items not included in sale, then expects the customer to "return unopened". How does one exactly return an unopened item when to find they have been lied to they must first access the package.....

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Nursing Angel compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Rebecca s.

Rebecca s.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

[Name Removed] is very very rude and I believe has serious issues with the way he treats his customers, I had a faulty product within warranty he refused to refund me, made me go to a third party who helped me get a refund off him but then he made me pay a $7.00 refund fee even know the product was faulty and in warranty, he abused me over the phone, failed to return any emails and lied a number of times with what he was going to do, he made me wait 2 weeks for a refund, then abused me when I called him asking why it wasn’t processed when he told [Name Removed] at the third party company it was.

Mel S.

Mel S.asked

Nursing Angel

I have ordered a Medela breast pump and bottles from nursing angel, they have said it has been shipped straight from Medela but Nursing Angel do not have any tracking or confirmation it has been sent. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue??

Parshant
Parshant

Nursing Angel is one of the worst places to buy online any stuff.There after sales support is close to zero.They take one week to reply by email.

Fatma
Fatma

Hi Mel, i ordered Medela breastpump too. Did your pump arrived? I am worries it takes too long

Tori C

Tori Casked

Nursing Angel

I am looking at buying something online and was wondering if its trust worthy?

Emily S
Emily S

Yeah they are. They have a physical warehouse in Chatswood, Sydney and operate out of that. Australian owned and run.

Other Mother & Baby Shops