Nursing Angel

Nursing Angel (page 2 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

4.3

Terrible service! Product broken in one week! And provide 21 days warrantee!

Pea Pods Reusable Nappies

I recently made my third purchase of Pea Pods as a gift for relatives and friends. Although I love the product, I was REALLY disappointed with the packaging used. I made a decision to purchase and promote a product that is kind to the environment only to find the packaging used is really poor. Please review your plastic packaging, I am sure you could source more eco-friendly ways of packaging your products.

elletee

elleteeSydney

Buyer beware: Terrible after-sales experience - request a price match at a place with better service

Sheree

ShereeBrisbane

The best customer service

I recently needed to buy a part for my Medela Freestyle breast pump urgently and found Nursing Angel online. I hurriedly entered in an incorrect product code (thinking Maxi PVC tubing was the same as Freestyle). I called on a Sunday morning and my order was updated that day with the correct part delivered on Tuesday. I couldn't have been happier with this customer service that went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking Medela breast pump parts.

Terrible terrible experience

Sold me old or used stock, either way it wasn't clean

Solidea

I purchased my Solidea Pregnancy shorts from your site and I want to say ; they are Fabulous! I was deciding between the two brans you have and I am so very pleased I chose these. your live chat girl was very helpful when I was asking her many questions. I'll return for there Recovery Shorts in a few months!

YYL

YYLHobart

Efficient customer service

Bought a Medela Freestyle breastpump from them back in Dec 2014. 1.5 years later, I lost my receipt, sent them an email for the invoice just a few days ago, and got the invoice speedily. Very happy with their efficiency. Thanks Marc!

Patient Customer

Patient CustomerMelbourne

Just received my order, very happy!

I just got my large package in the mail today, totally satisfied and so glad I did not purchase anything from Bubs'n'Grubs who I was looking at first. After seeing the many good reviews on here of Nursing Angel vs Bubs'n'Grubs the winner was clear- Nursing Angel!

Find out how Nursing Angel compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Hugely disappointed at this desperate time

Saabman

SaabmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No problems

Ordered some parts for my breast pump from their web site. Reasonable price, reasonable freight charge and reasonable delivery time.
Parts were new and just what I needed.

Kay

Kay

The least proactive staff in 33 years

Had to cancel my orders via ebay was unable to reach the staff to arrange a pick up time. Rather than be proactive they argued about how they could not find my order. Worst customer service in 33 years.

theheat101

theheat101

Faulty product, won't replace or refund

No Customer Service

Nursing Angel is good only till they sell their product. They don't provide any Service after that. I had terrible experience with them , wasted huge money with no value. Bought a breast pump which never worked for me and there was no solution provided by Nursing Angel. Most expensive breast pump and now that is sitting somewhere in the corner of my home. The product never full filled his purpose and the customer service was too rude to talk to.

Bad warranty Service and incorrect product descriptions.

Excellent service! Would recommend!

I purchased a Medela Freestyle pump from Nursing Angel Online as well as several other feeding accessories and am a satisfied customer. I found the service to be excellent, great friendly and knowledgable advice prior to the purchase and quick delivery to regional NSW. I will be recommending Nursing Angel to my friends whole heartedly.
Quick delivery, friendly and knowledgable advice

Emma Forsey

Emma ForseyBrisbane

Breast Service!! :)

I Purchased a Medela Swing Breast Pump from Nursing Angel Online as well as other feeding accessories and couldn't have been happier with my choice to purchase from Nursing Angel :)) Easy to order, competitive pricing, pleasant service and fast delivery ..... Breast online store Ever, I mean best online store Ever!! :)
Reliable, Competitive Pricing

Bec T

Bec TBrisbane

Prompt service

I ordered the Medula SNS Tubing nursing product 6 weeks ago as my baby was underweight & I needed to commence supplementary feeding. Nursing Angels customer service was impeccable. They had the exact product in stock & it was delivered to my door urgently. My 11 week old daughter is now thriving, thank you.

Cool Shop

I have used Nursing Angel 3 times now.
I bought a Medela Freestyle Breast pump. Every time the order arrived very quickly. The guy on the phone was very helpful.
I will totally recommend Nursing Angel. I have told heaps of my friends about them.
Good service and low prices. :)

Harley006

Harley006NSW, 2233

Fantasic online experience to be had. Lots to choose from!

I came across Nursing Angel by chance, as I desperately needed parts for my breast pump. The site stocked all that I needed and more. I ended up buying more than I needed due to an amazing array and range of goods. It was as easy as a click of a button, and the products arrived the next day! It is hard for me to get to the shops with 4 chidlren and I am so thankful that there is good quality online shops like Nursing Angel to make my like so much easier. I will definately be purchasing from Nursing Angel again.
Good quality products, reliable, quick, easy, time saver

T Robinson

T RobinsonRockhampton

Lifesaver

My DD was born with a cleft palate. There wasn't a single chemist in town that stocked the Haberman SNF. I ordered it online from Nursing Angels and it turned up ASAP thanks to their Express Post option. I don't know what I would have done in a already difficult situation coping with my DD Special Feeding needs without Nursing Angels quick response. Did I mention that not a single chemist in my town sold the Haberman SNF that she needed. My husband and I were totally reliant on the single teat and bottle that the hospital had on hand till the ones I ordered arrived. Nursing Angel was our saviour. No more washing a bottle after every feed and now I know where to go for everything for my baby in the future.
Fast postage and great selection