Nursing Angel

Nursing Angel (page 3 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

Harley006

Harley006NSW, 2233

Fantasic online experience to be had. Lots to choose from!

I came across Nursing Angel by chance, as I desperately needed parts for my breast pump. The site stocked all that I needed and more. I ended up buying more than I needed due to an amazing array and range of goods. It was as easy as a click of a button, and the products arrived the next day! It is hard for me to get to the shops with 4 chidlren and I am so thankful that there is good quality online shops like Nursing Angel to make my like so much easier. I will definately be purchasing from Nursing Angel again.
Good quality products, reliable, quick, easy, time saver

T Robinson

T RobinsonRockhampton

Lifesaver

My DD was born with a cleft palate. There wasn't a single chemist in town that stocked the Haberman SNF. I ordered it online from Nursing Angels and it turned up ASAP thanks to their Express Post option. I don't know what I would have done in a already difficult situation coping with my DD Special Feeding needs without Nursing Angels quick response. Did I mention that not a single chemist in my town sold the Haberman SNF that she needed. My husband and I were totally reliant on the single teat and bottle that the hospital had on hand till the ones I ordered arrived. Nursing Angel was our saviour. No more washing a bottle after every feed and now I know where to go for everything for my baby in the future.
Fast postage and great selection

So innovative and easy to use!

I have found Nursing Angel to be so helpful for products that I struggle to get elsewhere. Its easy to navigate around the site and offers good prices on their products. Shipping on bought products is fast and reliable which is all that matters. I feel that its a trustworthy website where I can always turn when I need a quality product(s).
Innovative, trustworthy, good price point

Terese

Terese

Quality care and advice

BrightBirds

BrightBirdsBrisbane, Queensland

Great resource for nursing mums

I have found useful products at good prices. I've been happy with my purchases and they have arrived very promptly. I particularly like the nursing bras and the nursing friendly clothing. I received lots of compliments on a dress I purchased and wore to my husband's 40th recently. No one realised it was a nursing dress!
Good prices, prompt delivery

Heidel

HeidelPerth, WA

One stop shop for all your breastfeeding needs

Great, friendly and reliable website. Products are always as pictured and at a good price. Shipping is fast and at a reasonable price unlike the big chain stores where products might be cheaper, but then they charge a ridiculous amount for shipping. I will always buy from the nursing angels website.
Reliable

Nadia

NadiaLaunceston

Excellent range of products

I discovered Nursing Angel while expecting our second child around 4 years ago. I have shopped on this fantastic site ever since. There are excellent, high quality products on offer at great prices. The sizing advice and descriptions make shopping for breast feeding clothes so easy. I have recommended Nursing Angel to countless friends and family members!
Wonderful range, easy to use website.

Peta

PetaPerth, WA

Easy & reliable

I love how everything you need for breast feeding is in one store! This really saves you to time hunting around, especially when Nursing Angel is the cheapest for all Medela products. The items arrived fast and nothing was left out. I will definitely be using this site again in the near future. Thanks Nursing Angel!
Great prices

Steph

StephBallarat

Great, easy to use site for all!

I found Nursing angel a very easy and informative site to use. All of the products I have purchased have come with user friendly descriptions and were delivered exactly as shown on the site. The merchandise is competitively priced, delivered quickly and securely accompanied with polite customer service. As a first time mum I will be recommending this site to all my "New Mum"friends! ( and also the not-so new-mums as well!)
The delivery was exceptionally fast!

RainbowMumma

RainbowMummaMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service. Value Products.

I was very impressed with my dealings with Nursing Angel whom I came across whilst hunting for the best price on a baby carrier. Their pricing and shipping was very reasonable and they give back to the community by donating to worthy causes so won me over. Shipping was prompt and the product was of superior quality. Would definitely recommend.
Value. Great Service. Quality Products.

Awesome products at a much cheaper price!

Thanks for such as awesome site! I had previously bought the bravado bra and nursing tea for a much higher price so when I found it on your site I was ecstatic! The products arrived quickly and were exactly what I wanted! Shopping online can sometimes bring the surprise of not getting what you thought you were! That is defiantly not the case with this site! It's a one stop shop for mums!
Reasonable prices

Quality products and great customer service

megz4019

megz4019Brisbane

No fault

I cannot fault Nursing Angel. Easy to deal with, extremely quick delivery and website is easy to navigate. Also there are always seems to be discounts or bonuses with some products. I love how they don't hound you all the time with emails and when they do send them through, they are worth my time in reading. I have bought numerous things (Medela swing, baby sling, bottles etc) from Nursing angel and will continue to do so and recommend to others.

Nat

NatSydney

Made my first time mum experience positive

I purchased the simple wishes breast pump bra. Finding the time to express was getting difficult as sitting on the couch was eating up my time, but since I purchased the hands free bra I can now go about my chores whilst expressing at the same time. Love It Thankyou!!
Easy to wear, commfortable and saves me time

Great range, brilliant specials

I've purchased a number of different products off the nursing angel site from clothing to breast feeding accessories and baby slings. The site is easy to navigate the range if products is great. Shipping was fast and the products were all superb! I could not live without my sleepy wrap and have given them as gifts to many happy friends! There are always excellent specials and really innovative and clever products. Brilliant website.

Jade07

Jade07Southwest, VIC

Wish I had Found Nursing Angel Sooner!

I cannot rate Nursing Angel highly enough. Clear details & pictures on their products.
Secure & easy payment options.
Superb communication via emails for reciepts and constant updates on delivery status.
Products extreamly well packaged.
And every time I have made a purchase I recieved a free gift!
I Wish I had known about this company for my first child! But I'm making up for it now, finding all the new inovative products, that I know will be helpful with my second child.
Brilliant communication

maitagar

maitagarSydney

Medela Freestyle Spares

I bought spare flanges and pump parts for my Medela Freestyle. Loved that items were cost-effective and arrived within 48 hours of completing my order. This allowed me to continue expressing breastmilk to augment my milk production even after I needed non-standard sized flanges. Absolutely critical for those early weeks. No wonder Medela recommends purchasing from Nursing Angel!
Cost-effective pricing, rapid delivery

melemno

melemnoMelbourne

Wonderful everytime!!

I am so very pleased with Nursing Angel every single time I shop. I recently purchased the electric toothbrush/massager for babies & my little boy thinks cleaning his teeth is great fun. The prices are always fantastic, specials are awesome & the service cannot be matched. Well done Nursing Angel, I happily recommend you to all my friends & family :)
Great selection, great prices & fast postage

Melissa Dopper

Melissa DopperSydney, Australia

Outstanding customer service

There are a lot of baby stores online at the moment but few can offer the consistent customer service of Nursing Angel. I've been a customer for some time and am always impressed by their wide range, fast delivery, and extremely helpful and friendly phone service when necessary. Wonderful people, wonderful store, highly recommended.
Excellent customer service and product range

Laurren

LaurrenGladstone

I was looking to buy an electric breast pump I found nursing angel online. I emailed with a few questions I had about a breast pump I was looking at someone emailed me back promptly and had answered all my questions and in turn I bought the breast pump. Nursing angel was very quick and efficient with delivery and get me informed the entire time. I'll definitely be shopping with nursing angel again
Quick and efficient