Nursing Angel

Nursing Angel (page 4 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

Efficient service and quality products

I have placed 2 orders with this online retailer. They have unique and quality nursing products which have lasted and lasted. I was also impressed by the prompt service, with both orders arriving on my step in no time. I am happy to be a returning customer and have already recommended this to my friends and family.
Efficient and inexpensive
Nothing was wrong

Amazing!

Sinead

SineadPerth

Excellent Service

Unable to get to the shops to buy baby products (as I have a sick seven month old bub at home), I was hunting around on-line for breast milk storage bags and came across some on Nursing Angel. I ordered them and found Nursing Angel's customer service to be excellent. They confirmed the order straight away and kept in contact until the product arrived. I was very happy with the quick delivery.
Inexpensive, reliable, quick and good customer service.

Find out how Nursing Angel compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Great sales, speedy delivery and great products

I have purchased a number of nursing bras through nursing angel and I love them! They have a great range of products, and regularly have sales where you can grab a bargain. I have purchased all of my maternity bras on significant sales. Nursing angel also stock some hard-to-find Medela Breast Pump parts- and got me a correctly fitting shield quickly when I needed it to go away. Even when items are not on sale, their pricing is highly competitive and their products are excellent!
Reliable, excellent customer service, availability of Medela breast pump part which I couldn't find anywhere else

Fast delivery

I was extremely impressed with Nursing Angel as I live in remote Western Australia where delivery usually takes weeks but with Nursing Angel I received regular email updates my order was processed very quickly and I was surprised to receive what I ordered within days. Very happy and will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you :-)
Very efficient, great communication

AlanaT

AlanaTKarratha

Excellent customer service

As a new customer to nursing angel, I cannot fault them. I live in a remote area and received my products in no time at all and when I needed assistance, I was helped straight away and even received a follow up phone call! That is what I call good service!
Speedy delivery, able to get products that no one else stocks and excellent customer service.

Excellent quality, speedy service

I ordered 2 Organic X-long Cozier Cami's and some nursing tea. My order arrived promptly and I was kept up to date with my orders progress through every step. The quality of the nursing cami's are second to none. Great range of products I will definitely order again.
Speedy delivery, excellent quality

Elizabeth Luck

Elizabeth LuckAU

Fast!

I am extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my purchase from Nursing Angel. I live in Tasmania and received my order the next day. Great products and range.
I have recommended Nursing Angel to a number of friends and family as I had such a great experience with my purchase.

Alisha7

Alisha7Urunga

Buy with confidence.

I researched the best prices for a baby carrier extensively over a period of months. Nursing Angel had the genuine article at the most competitive price. I live in a regional area, yet I experienced the speediest turnaround in my order that I have ever received for an online purchase. I have absolutely no hesitations in buying from them again, or recommending them to other people.
Price, speed of processing my order

Great service!

I purchased a medela swing breast pump and it was delivered quickly as promised and for a great price, so much cheaper than anywhere else plus it came with extras! It has been a godsend and I'm so glad I found it on nursing angel! One very happy Mumma here
Reliable and on sale!

Leigh J

Leigh JCANBERRA

No problems, good sales

Nursing angel have always delivered within good time frames and I've never had a problem with their online ordering.

They have regular sales and I've been able to grab some bargains in maternity wear and herbal supplements in particular.

Nursing Angel was particularly helpful when I was expressing frequently with my first child. I needed breastpump accessories and spare parts, and Nursing Angel were one of the few Australian-based websites that stocked the things I needed.
Great range of breastpump gear.

Speedy Service

I ordered some fenugreek tea (in desperate need to increase my milk supply) and was so pleased with the speedy service. I spent more time searching health food stores in Sydney than it took for my tea to arrive. I will definitely be purchasing from Nursing Angel again in the future
Option for express shipping

Great products and service.

Have purchased a number of items via this site. Great range of the top brands of feeding and nursing products. Couldn't have asked for better customer service after i needed assistance with order via phone. The prices of items are very competitive, in fact the lowest I could find from any company both online and in-store. Delivery of my orders were prompt and at competitive rates.
Competitive prices and excellent service.

Anusha

AnushaMorwell

Exellent nursing products

Prompt delivery with all updates of shipping.Correct product was delivered with all the things promised. Very punctual with information regarding purchase. The most important thing which liked about nursing angel is it offers quality things at affordable prices. It has wide range of products . Good customer service by phone as well
Responsibility

Jen, Bondi

Jen, BondiSydney

Really impressive

As I'm soon to fly to Europe with my four month old (that i exclusively breast feed) I realised that I needed some better nursing clothes to get me through the 24 hour journey. After looking at a number of sites I found Nursing Angel. They had a great range and I bought a couple of shawls and nursing tanks. I was updated on the order status at every stage and received the package within a couple of days. I was so impressed with quality of the items and the service provided that I ordered more of the same a week or so later. Again, that arrived within days. Thank you Nursing Angel. Feeding on the plane is set to be much easier (and more glamorous) now!
Extensive range, reliable, speedy, easy to use

Becc

BeccBrisbane

Great products

My first order through Nursing Angel was for a baby carrier almost 2 years ago. The product was perfect and service fast and friendly. Since then I have purchased a few smaller items and now that I am expecting my second child I have found so much more to look into when our bundle arrives.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nursing Angel to my mummy friends especially those looking for breast feeding items and advice.
Excellent, fast service.
A couple of items no longer available through Nursing Angel.

Bec

BecTOOWONG

Fabulous on-line Store for Mum and Bub!

We bought our Medela breast pumps through Nursing Angel and could not have been happier with their customer service and speed of delivery. I needed the Freestyle pump in a hurry (become an exclusive pumper overnight), and it arrived pretty much arrived the next day. Absolutely loved the free shipping that come with the pumps.
Super fast postage, excellent products, great customer service

Something for mum aka me!

I found the best nursing bras for night time, which means a little less washing for me. Really struggled to find this kind of product anywhere else, so was happy to find this on an aus based website too. The recommendations or what others bought feature of the site was also helpful.
Quick delivery

Ellie Sutcliffe

Ellie SutcliffeAU

Great range, reasonably priced.

Nursing Angel were one of very few stores that stocked the various parts I needed to use with my Medela Swing electric breast pump. Prices on some Medela items - such as bottles - were significantly cheaper than in local baby shops, and delivery was very prompt. A very positive shopping experience!
Extensive range, reasonably priced

LindaP

LindaP

Expert help when needed the most!

I got caught when buying a sling, and rang Nursing Angel as I thought I had bought an inferior copy. Even though I had not bought anything from them for a while, they bent over backwards to help me discover that I had bought a fake copy. After them pointing out the clips, I learnt that this sling would not hold a baby and could put my grandbaby in danger. Wow.
The way they spoke to me and were extremely helpful, even going and getting the real sling so we could compare.