Nurture the Nest

Nurture the Nest

Teresa

TeresaCanberra 2600, ACT

My favourite clothing brand for my girls.

Beautiful clothes that are amazing quality. The customer service is outstanding. It’s the little things that matter. If you want to support Australian made slow fashion buy from Nurture the Nest.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection in Girls clothing - we don’t wear anything else

Range of girls clothes mostly sizes 1-6 thst are utter perfection
Styles for every occasion and a community of wonderful supportive women
Beautifully handmade and the service is always so quick and thoughtful

suzr1977

suzr1977South East Queensland, QLD

The most beautiful handmade clothes for girls

I love Nurture the Nest so much I decided to stick to only their clothes as my daughters and I love them. So pretty but never old fashioned! We get compliments every where we go. The clothes are fun, high quality and clean really well. Much longer lasting than most store bought so extremely good value. With a FB group backing up the online store where kindness and support is central to the ethics of this business, its clothes that mean something and right now in this world that counts for a lot! Huge thank you to Nurture the Nest for creating a brand we can be proud to wear that’s SOOO PRETTY!!!! We look forward to every new release!!

CASSANDRA

CASSANDRASouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service & quality 100%

Absolute gorgeous handmade pieces that truly are stunning with incredible quality. The customer service continuously blows me away, it is by far the best buying experience I have ever encountered & trust me I have purchased from MANY places!
100% recommend, you will not be disappointed.

Jess

JessHobart, TAS

Beautiful , Clothing & Accesories

Nurture The Nest has been worn by my girl's the last 3 years!,
Beautiful handmade quality items are adored by all, with weekly release of a variety of Styles you'll quickly get addicted! With in every parcel is a touch of genuine love from beautiful Valosh & her team, Such a beautiful business I'm truly happy to support, jump on the webpage & you'll quickly understand. First buyers offer, a rewards program & a VIP page.
You won't be disappointed buying NTN
x

Lyndel

LyndelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent quality Australian made

I can’t recommend Nurture The Nest enough. The clothes are amazing quality and made in Australia from beautiful, quality fabrics and designs. Each order is hand wrapped, with a personalised note and smell amazing! These little touches make your order even more special.... Postage is super quick.

Elizabeth Bognet

Elizabeth BognetSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing and wonderful, clothes and people!

Love the quality of these clothes, always stunning, amazing customer service, and the mystery releases are always worth it! The support and encouragement from the NtN community is wonderful and fun!

Zoë N.

Zoë N.Hunter Region, NSW

You will NOT regret buying Nurture the Nest! You MAY become addicted like me! ;)

I have been buying NtN for 2 years and absolutely adore Not only the clothing but the incredible community too.
Ethically handmade and beautifully designed, lovingly wrapped and shipped quickly.
From the beautiful scent to the hand written notes, you will find all the little touches make this business stand high above the rest.

SizingSlightly large

Beautiful outfits lovingly made

Such beautiful pieces of clothing. The fabrics are so special and each piece is so well made. Such a level of quality, they wash and wear so well.
Add to that the genuine love and passion of Valosh and her team and there is such a beautiful supportive community behind the product. Fantastic customer service!

Lmoreilly2009

Lmoreilly2009Perth, WA

Every Princess needs NTN in their lives

Ellé

ElléSydney, NSW

The very best Australian Handmade Clothing

Nurture the Nest is the only handmade company I recommend to anyone wanting high quality, ethical, affordable Australian handmade clothing. There is a great range of products with more being released every week. Any questions are always answered promptly by the owner or admin team, and they are always very helpful. The clothing is packed and delivered at an amazing speed and delivered perfectly wrapped and smelling delightful with a hand written note - it’s the small things that really do add to the overall experience. My daughter has been wearing this brand for over a year and I haven’t had any problems with the quality - I have even brought preloved items that are still in perfect condition. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Min

MinMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing 100% Australian handmade clothing

I highly recommend Nurture the Nest I have been purchasing items for over a year and love the amazing quality of the clothes made here in Australia from gorgeous fabrics and designs. With fast delivery which arrives smelling amazing and has a personalised hand written note it is so very special. We absolutely love our Nurture the Nest collection.

Mich

MichPerth, WA

Perfect Handmade Australian Girls Clothes!

Their items are beautifully handmade in Australia, their prints and styles are to die for. You’ll find everything you’re looking for your little girl. Quality is amazing and you won’t get better anywhere else.

M Leonard

M LeonardPerth, WA

Favourite Clothing Brand

Nurture the Nest is without doubt my favourite clothing brand for my young daughter. The quality is superb, the designs are amazing and customer service is faultless. Cannot recommend Nurture the Nest highly enough. If you are looking for Australian handmade, ethical fashion for your little girl look no further!

SizingSlightly large
Ellen C.

Ellen C.Perth, WA

Quality and customer service second to none

I’ve been purchasing from NTN since 2016 With 3 children longevity of the clothes is very important to me and the quality hand made clothing has passed the test time and time again. Valosh and team offer incredible personalised customer service and the VIP group is a gorgeous community to be part of. I’m forever recommending Nuture the Nest.

Jo H

Jo HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nurture the nest - absolutely my favorite Australian handmade store

I started to shop for handmade clothes for my daughter from when she was a baby. I came across nurture the nest which is 100% designed and made in Australia. The range available is amazing and has something to suit every occasion and every taste. I love that they are not mass produced so every item is special. I found the website extremely easy to navigate and the owner always willing to help if needed. Every question I had was answered promptly. The quality of clothing is exceptional. They have lasted the test of time and through all my daughter’s adventures and still look brand new. The price is incredible, extremely affordable. Absolutely no complaints here.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

NTN clothes are like no other

There are so many things that make this clothing brand unlike no other
* 100% Australian made
* fast delivery
* clothes that stand the test of time/children
* gorgeous feel and style
There are so many more I could list, this is hand down my number 1 choice for my little girl, would highly recommend it to anyone

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Join the Nest it will change your life

I made my first purchase in February 2019. I have seriously fallen in love! From the quality of the clothing which are all handmade in Australia, the beautiful range to choose from and incredible customer service. My favourite thing has to be the personal touch put into each parcel the wrapping, the scent, personal handwritten notes.

JoA

JoAQueensland

NtN is hands down my daughter’s favourite clothing. Made for imagination and play.

-Store is simple to navigate
-Items sell quickly (especially mystery new releases)
-New releases just about every week of the year
-Sizing is accurate to slightly large on the majority of items (a good thing for growth)
-Sizes range from 000-8 girls (no single item covers this range)
-Items are very well constructed and will last through multiple seasons/children
-Staple items (like flutter shirts) get restocked as often as possible
-Customer Service is second to none
-All items 100% handmade in Perth, Australia

Excellent and Quality!

The quality of the clothing is beyond amazing, great range and excellent pricing. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone. Not only that but the community behind the brand is amazing!