Nutra-Life Cold & Flu Fighter

Nutra-Life Cold & Flu Fighter

5.0 from 1 review

1 review

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

There are few products with andrographis (creat). This one has more than most. It has been the best cold and flu preventative I have found in my (many) more than 50 years. Taking them at the first sign of a cold and the cold either doesn't happen or is very mild. There are not a huge number of stockists, so looking on the internet including for the best deal is a requirement. We always re-order on the internet when down to the last box.
    Reasonably priced, especially on the internet, very effective for myself and family.
    Not a large number of stockists about.

Tim

Timasked

where can i buy Nutra-Life Cold & Flu Fighter as i think this has been discontinued? i find these excellent and would like to buy some. Sydney CBD based.

beebeegee

Long discontinued. Try andrographis herbal from chem warehouse or 'health fusion activiral' available from many sources..

tracey m.

tracey m.asked

are you going to stock this product again? It is the only product that prevents me from getting a cold but I'm told it is no longer being made?

beebeegee

This web site / forum is not the company. You should address that question to the company., FWIW Chemist Warehouse now stocks Natures Sunshine andrographis and a number of places stock Fusion Health Acvtiviral. Check them out. Neither is an exact match, but.