Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642

Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642 (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: BL642ANZ, BL642ANZMN, BL642NZ and NBL642NZ

• Product is used
  • Safety

Rock
RockDungog

AMAZING !! I love this blender......

Easy to store, easy to clean, simple to use. Blends very well !! I love it. Makes like easier in the morning with morning juice. Was given as a gift and I am so grateful off receiving.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
sophie scott
sophie scott

Love it

I am a health fanatic and love my fruits and veggies however it isnt easy to eat lots of it but with this machine i can blend it all up into a delicious smoothie!

Its fairly easy to clean, i just blend up warm water with mild soap.

Very happy!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Regs
RegsPerth, WA

Fabulous

I bought this after having already purchased the ninja slim blender about a year earlier. We were using it so much we wanted bigger cups to make green smoothies in.
Although a bit noisy this blitzes everything perfectly and the big blender container is so much better

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Blenders

Find out how Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642 compares to other Blenders

Sofia
SofiaMelbourne

Great great product!

My mum and I purchased this abou 6 mos ago andddd it is the bomb! We got the dual one so we can blend for many or have solo smoothies. It is so easy and have so much blending options. What i really appreciate about this product tho is the suction plates on the bottom. Trust me, it sticks to the table and makes everything easier, less noisy and just so convenient. We got jt for around $200 at JB hifi not too long ago. Which was a fair price for 3 blending tubes and 1 big blender.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Brad
BradAdelaide

Great, no more.

It is a great sharp does the job iteam. easy to use, easy to wash, safe can be use as an alternative.
I've been using it for 2 years and no problem. i tried many others but this was the best. i did purchased it online. it was a bit more expensive than the other ones but it did worth it.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sharon o
Sharon o

Fast easy and handy

Brought one in a pack its sturdy easy to clean and really mixes the food well. It doesn't take up much room and I have had no problem with it at all. It's very versatile and the cup sizes are perfect. Only thing I found was some times it needed more fluid than recipes said.

Maggieyu
MaggieyuVermont

Love it

I like it and use it very offen, everything can be done in few seconds, blending, dough and making smoothe, and it very easy to clean. The only problem is the accessories need a lot of space.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
carey
careySydney, NSW

Fantastic

I love the Ninja Duo because I can use it to make smoothies/drinks and use the food processor as well. I wasn't crash hot on just getting a blender for juices but when I saw I could combine the two I was sold! Nutri Ninja certainly lives up to its name and I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Shan
Shan

Life Saver!

Super easy to use and absolutely rips through anything. I love all the different size cups and the monster jug. Would recommend it to anyone looking for something that can rip through ice cubes, solids etc. Never had a problem with it so far and in my 2nd year since purchase, is a little loud though it is a blender. Also a little bulky however though not an issue for me though if your looking for something compact this isnt for you. Love its different settings too. Taking smoothies to a new level with this bad boy!

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Abhishek Shrestha
Abhishek ShresthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just fine

Does what is to be expected. Sometimes gets stuck for whatsoever reason. Makes a whole lot of noise and is really annoying even to the neighbours. The controls are fuzzy and I don't really understand what settings best suits me. Actually I had expected it to be more depending on the price range, but guess I was wrong.

In5tag8r
In5tag8r

Amazing would recommend

This is the best juicer I've ever had.
Chops, blends mixes does everything the brochure says it can.
We use it to make pumpkin soup quite a bit. Make smoothies and fresh juices.
It's fantastic the only downside is the noise so cant use when anyone is sleeping. And the part where the container connects to the base is a bit hard to clean.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Use it every day!

We absolutely love our Ninja. My husband and I have fruit/veggie/nut and seed smoothies every morning and with out a doubt the ninja blends everything perfectly. Yes its a little loud but lasts for less than a minute. We recommend to everyone!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
16KRN.
16KRN.

Can't live without my ninja.

Bought this a couple of weeks ago from Harvey Norman in Bundaberg. What a fantastic gadget. can't believe how efficient it is. Great for doing veggie rice. Love it. Wish I'd bought it a long time ago. Yes, the price is a little high in comparison, but trust me, you won't be disappointed. It is aptly named.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best if you want the smoothest smoothies ever.

I am fully satisfied with this product, it's the best thing I've bought. It's also perfect for blending soups. However it is quite noisy and bulky, but I keep mine on my bench top.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Sapna Abhishekika
Sapna AbhishekikaQueensland, Australia

Great with smoothies

Love this,bit noisy but it makes out for it. Makes making smoothies easier amd also great at making dough.I also use the choppi g nlade to chop kale and its wonderful

Kasey
KaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty Good!

Love this machine, it's great. Overall pretty good and easy to use. The noise is a slight let down but functionality wise it does a great job. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Surbhi
SurbhiSydney

Blades

I was very happy with product until the blade stopped working & making loud & squeky noises.
I went to the shop where I bought it from & was asked to replace the blade.

mrdavidmassoud
mrdavidmassoudAU

Love it and you will too!

Purchased this for the wife and she absolutely loves it. Her words best blender she has ever used.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Tiina D
Tiina DPoint Cook

One of my favourite appliances

This blender save tonnes of time in the kitchen & it really easy to clean either by hand washing or dishwasher. The blades are extremely sharp so don't be distracted when playing around or cleaning these. I keep the blades well away from kids reach

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Monika C
Monika CVictoria, Australia

Amazing blender

I love this blender. It is incredibly sturdy and quick, I use it pretty much daily for different smoothies. I use frozen fruit all the time and this baby never struggles. It is quick to clean and extremely functional. I am probably not using it to its full potential... It came with several books that has hundreds of healthy recipes.
I had a nutri bullet in the past but this is by far the best blender I have ever owned.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Nonetheless
NonethelessPerth

ITS THE BEST

The Nutri Ninja is the best blender. This is so much better than the nutra bullet because the motor does not burn out and it has different speeds and sizes. I have done so much with it including soup bases, fruit juices and healthy smoothies

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Love machine but now starting to have problems.

I use this machine 2-3 times a day for pureeing meals. I love this machine but I also have a similar problem with leaking from the nut under blade. Machine has also been getting louder. I have gone through 2 extra cups because of machine jolting and chipping edges.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
I want to say
I want to saySydney, NSW

Great appliance. Love it!

Love this machine. The blade from the blender is a bit messy to clean. Watch out for your fingers if you don't have a dishwasher. Other than that, three different sized cups to blend your smoothies and the blender to do the rest...not bad. Bought this in mind for making purees for our child. You can leave the food in the smoothie cups, place it in the fridge and take it out when you want to feed the child. Minimal mess.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
smoothie guy
smoothie guyjacksonville

love it but.

I use this daily, machine makes fast work of frozen berries and bananas. easy to clean. But, liquid is leaking from around the base shaft where the blades turn. Getting worse (more product leaking out). Received as a gift 6 weeks ago. Already spoke with company, they were nice and sent me a replacement base cap, after 4-5 days, it started leaking. Not sure what to do now.

frequent flyer
frequent flyeradelaide

multi purposes whiz machine

This thing is fabulous. Smoothies, juices, soup, pesto, cocktails... Makes a mean margarita

Date PurchasedJan 2017