Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642

Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642 (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: BL642ANZ, BL642ANZMN, BL642NZ and NBL642NZ

• Product is used
  • Safety

Salty
SaltyMelbourne

Powerful and simply amazing.

Received as a xmas gift. Boy does this beauty blend. Noisy bugger but veg and fruit come out creamy with no need to strain. Cuts through ice without effort. Had to stop putting it away as it's used everyday. Simple to clean and set up. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Gems
Gems

Powerful and easy to use

I only bought this last month as I need a more powerful blender. It certainly did not disappoint with power. I use the smoothie blade every
morning and the blender blade for preparing evening meals. Having a motor base that can blend, pulse, chop and liquify has made healthy eating easy. Best blender I have owned so far! Bought an extra 2 year extended warranty for $30(3yrs in total) from JB hifi.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Other Blenders

Allison
Allison

Strong, does the job!Naturally it's noisy!!

Love the blending ability for smoothies, using ice, copes with lots of diff textures of fruit, veg, nuts. I wouldn't be without one, wish I'd had one long before this. I've had other cheaper blenders that are not as strong. Purchased this almost a year ago. We find it a bit noisy, but that's to be expected, with the job it has to do. We use it several times a day. I love the big jug for blending soups, when cooled. The smaller units are great for washing easily and drinking out of same.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Blenders

Find out how Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642 compares to other Blenders

DellR
DellRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes perfect Pina Coladas

I purchased this model because it has a 1500 watt motor. It blends ice in drinks with ease and with the correct proportion of frozen blocks and liquid makes a fabulous pina colada or strawberry daquiri slushy, amongst other things. There are 4 different size mixing bowls to suit different jobs. Yes it is noisy when blending ice, mainly from the ice blocks hitting the blades and container sides which is to be expected. I am happy I paid a bit extra to get this higher powered model

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Kyrie
KyrieMackay

Love it!

Love this machine! Make all my babies food with it and daily smoothies for both me and my partner. Can be a little noisy but not even an issue!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sam
Sam

COMPANY NOT CONTACTABLE FOR REPAIR - UPDATE MAY 2018 - the motor got smoked after just 18 months! NO

I bought this to replace my aging Braun. It's quieter than the Braun. Easy to use, easy to clean and bends my smoothies fantastically.

UPDATE MAY 2018
After just 18 months of occasional use the motor started burning one day when my wife was using it. It now does not work at all and is out of warranty! NOW DEAD.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jayne C
Jayne CRangiora, New Zealand

Works quite well BUT

Disappointed, it doesn't give me a nice smooth drink, it is always lumpy.
It looks well and washes easily but trying to assemble it is very difficult. The blade and container have to be just in line otherwise doesn't locate properly, the same applies to the motor. I have only managed to locate the two successfully in over 6 months use. I usually end up with juice splashing everywhere or making a pool. Would go for another make if I buy another. I fell for all the advertising on TV!

Michele37
Michele37Townsville

The best but noisy

I have the 1500w set with also food processor bowl. Everything works great with the preprogrammed buttons. Got a great deal at Good Guys, paid less than $300. But OMG it is loud beyond imagination. Like a powerdrill going through concrete. I wrap it i a beach towel to muffle..

Other Blenders

RosequartzAustralia

Expensive but works well.

This is a great blender & although an expensive purchase, all components are of a very high quality and it performs as well as you would expect for the price. Dishwasher safe & easy to clean, liquids do not leake into the unit as it is well sealed and the attachments all fit securely. Noisey but powerful, and has added features such as a suction seal to your benchtop & detects if the jug pourer hasn't been closed properly before operation.

Blenders

Baz
BazCollie Western Australia

Best Blender to date

I purchased the Nutri Ninja Duo Auto-IQ Pro BL642NZ from Big W (was on special) and this is the best blender I have used. It is powerful, very versatile and easy to clean,
Just a word of warning, do not do as I did, I took the lid off the large blender to pour out the contents but did not remove the centre blade stem first and as I tipped it over the blade became detached and struck my thumb (required 3 stitches) I then read the safety instructions ( I'm a typical Male) to find that it does warn not to do that.
The power of this thing is great, ice and solid vegetables are no match for this awesome beast, do yourself a favour and check it out.

Kylie
KylieAdelaide

I love it

Received this beauty for Christmas and went above my expectations, so far I've only used the blender to make smoothies but blitzed them like no tomorrow. No chunky bits left at all. Once ive tried out the processor I'll write again, but so far extremely happy with the blender.
The machine itself is quite noisy but no more than any other brand domestic blender.

Binny
BinnyNorth Western Region, NSW

Absolutely love it

Omg I never never used a blender like this. Would highly recommend it to all my friends and family. Wish I brought one ages ago. My smoothies with real fruit and ice arnt lumpy and I can drink through a straw easier. And cocktails OMG!! Excellent for cocktails go and buy yourself one today

This is an awesome product

I have been using this product for several months now and it is absolutely awesome. It powers through anything. We love making sorbet in the blender component with frozen fruit with a little bit of juice or coconut milk. The vita miser has been making many healthy drinks. This machine is powerful and versatile.

See all Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682 reviews