MPNs: BL642ANZ, BL642ANZMN, BL642NZ and NBL642NZ

Buying Guide Banner

Jade Pratley
Jade PratleyPeel, WA

Didn’t last long.

Good blender but didn’t last very long
Machine was unable to blend using the bigger cup provided and would often cut off short of time which made making shakes hard.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Kristie Bramwell
Kristie Bramwell

Was great in the beginning, died three days after warranty finished!

I was very satisfied with this machine! It was fantastic for making smoothies, fruit crushes, amongst other things.
The only thing that annoyed me was three days after the warranty finished, it died. How very convenient.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Other Blenders

Abhishek Shrestha
Abhishek ShresthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just fine

Does what is to be expected. Sometimes gets stuck for whatsoever reason. Makes a whole lot of noise and is really annoying even to the neighbours. The controls are fuzzy and I don't really understand what settings best suits me. Actually I had expected it to be more depending on the price range, but guess I was wrong.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Blenders

Find out how Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ BL642 compares to other Blenders

Surbhi
SurbhiSydney

Blades

I was very happy with product until the blade stopped working & making loud & squeky noises.
I went to the shop where I bought it from & was asked to replace the blade.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Love machine but now starting to have problems.

I use this machine 2-3 times a day for pureeing meals. I love this machine but I also have a similar problem with leaking from the nut under blade. Machine has also been getting louder. I have gone through 2 extra cups because of machine jolting and chipping edges.

Date PurchasedOct 2015