Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682

Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682 (page 2 of 10)

BL682, BL642

• Safety

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ninja blender cleaning issues

Big problem is the recessed thread that is in contact with the food. Impossible to clean, unhealthy odour could indicate bacteria build up.
Can not remove the seal to clean it and it is hard to reach being at the bottom of the recess.

Purchased in January 2017.

stacey_jade80
stacey_jade80South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Machine

After wanting a Vitamix forever, I decided to buy the next best thing. So glad I did. Not only did I save a ton of money but I just love my Ninja. I use it every morning for smoothies for the fam and it makes healthy baby food prep so quick and easy. It's super noisy but I've gotten used to it now.

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $269.00.

siobhan
siobhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Great product, very loud. Easy to clean, crushes ice, super easy to use after buying multiple smoothies makers and blenders this does it all and Makes good smoothies. Hand recipe book too!

Purchased in August 2019.

Blenders

Find out how Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682 compares to other Blenders

Debbie
DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great

I love using my ninja so easy to use and easy to clean makes my life so much easier and blends things up really well. Very happy with it and would recommend it

Purchased in January 2017 at Big W Retail Stores for $299.00.

Michelle M
Michelle MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

absolute love!!

I am 100% satisfied with this blender. The power this blender has allows you to make smoothies with a thicker texture. I love that you can click one button and the blender does all the work for you! I found with other blenders they can get quite hot when blending for long periods of time and while the ninja gets warm it doesn't over heat! i would highly recommend this blender/food processor to everyone looking at buying a blender!

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $249.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Sweety
SweetyPerth, WA

Love this blender

I have this blender ,since 8 month now ,great as usually grind pulses ,also excellent for smoothies, loved it,but past few weeks noise is bit louder, unfortunately didn't fund the receipt.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $290.00.

karen55
karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT BLENDER

This machine just about chews everything into a fine liquid. Haven’t found anything yet it won’t devour. It’s a bit loud, but to be expected with the job it does. Haven’t long bought it, so disappointed to hear it’s been discontinued. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Bella
BellaMermaid Beach

Best blender I’ve ever owned

This blender is amazing!! I love that I can use the big blender size for margaritas and bulk smoothies and the little ones for smaller smoothies, gauamole and breaking down bigger food items. I legit use this everyday.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

kpkiwi
kpkiwiAU

Bad customer service and spare parts are unavailable!!

You can't buy the bowl for the older style. Nutri Ninja changed the bowl design "slightly" around August/September 2018. I know because I was sent the new designed one and it does not engage properly. I was on a Wait List for the old design bowl, for 3 months, and was happy to wait. But they decided to cancel my order and refund me.
Mann & Noble accept no responsibility for their products. I recommend buying another brand.
YOU CANNOT GET REPLACEMENT PARTS!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Jade Pratley
Jade PratleyPeel, WA

Didn’t last long.

Good blender but didn’t last very long
Machine was unable to blend using the bigger cup provided and would often cut off short of time which made making shakes hard.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Aric C
Aric CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful machine

I bought it from the good guys. This machine do Great on blending food well ,it can handle solid and liquid well. So far I don't have any problem with the machine. I think it will be good buy. I would recommend to other.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
SSut
SSutSydney

A good duo system blender

Very satisfied with my purchase. I did not realise that this model has been discontinued. It is such a good model, very powerful. It comes with pre-set program (auto-iq) and easy to use. This blender can handle both liquid and solid food well, no fuss and no mess. It is a little bit loud but not that bad. Overall it is a keeper.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ramit
Ramit

Good product

Bought this product a few months ago from Harvey Norman. It's a very good product. If you are planning to lose weight without doing a lot like exercise, then try to drink smoothies once or twice a day. Taste good

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Blake M
Blake M

A must have for any kitchen!

This machine is an absolute beauty! We use this for our daily smoothies, for our sauces and all our food processing needs. Have had it for about a year now and the blades are still as sharp as anything!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

melissa quirk
melissa quirk

Brilliant

Great machine with heaps of different modes and accessories. Small cups are great for smoothies and small amounts and the blender is perfect for larger quantities.

Blends really well to a liquid consistency with no lumps.

A bit loud but what can you expect.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016