Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ System / Duo with Auto-iQ

Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ System / Duo with Auto-iQ (page 2 of 7)

Auto-IQ System (BL682), Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642)

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Used for:
    • Smoothies (7)
    • Dips & Condiments (5)
    • Soups (3)
    • Nut Butters (3)
    • Juices (1)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (5)
    • Daily (4)
  • Safety

Millie

MillieWellongton

This is worst electronic product I ever had

I bought this product on boxing day sale 2 years ago. I used it for a year 15 times in a year only for needing a cookie dough and for avocado smoothie still some of the parts are packed. . then i haven't used it for a year as I was away Now suddenly it stopped working. It works now and then sometimes but doesn't work the way it should be. Not happy with this product at all. Try to call customer service but doesn't helpfull as warranty was only for a year.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Mango

MangoSydney, NSW

Blends just about everything...but not like on TV

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Ideal mick

Ideal mick

heaps of guts

This blender has 100w of pure guts! Whatever you put into it will come out nice and smooth.Brilliant for making healthy breakfast on the go.with the different size containers and area on lids with the flip top .makes them very user freinds.Also great to store in the fridge.one of the best things purchased.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Lize

LizeBrisbane

Excellent blender.

Blend all fruit and vegetables very smooth. Home made smoothies.
solid and good blades. Chop and puree, make smoothies don't have to chop fruitor vegatables blend very good
Highly recommended the best blender ever.
The only down side is noisy when in use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

nati_reviews

nati_reviews

Cannot believe it! There is no SERVICE OR REPAIRING centers for Ninja in Australia!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Mads92

Mads92Logan

Perfect smoothies every time

Amazing blender! The smoothies are perfect in consistency every time, no lumps or clumps.
The only caveat is that sometimes you have to blend things in stages because they won’t all fit in at the first go.
Perfect otherwise.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Matt

Matt

So Glad We Chose This One!

After searching around for months (yes, months) for a blender and doing all kinds of research, we finally went for this one. The IQ settings don't seem to be overly intelligent but they work.
It crushes ice, makes soup (cold) and blends smoothies. Nice and powerful and seems to be well built

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Coffee addict

Coffee addictWheatbelt, WA

Blends perfectly.....but extremely noisy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Dävíd

Dävíd

Best blender I've used so far

This has to the best bender I've used so far. I saw this from the infomercial and though I'll give it a try and it's really performs like in the TV as expected.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Ben

BenMelbourne

Great versatile blender.

Great blender with versatility to make either a quick smoothie or use as a regular blender. Very surprised at how well it handles either blender or nutribullet style use with sensors picking up the different vessel and giving you different programs based on that. Is noisy like other blenders but is easy to store and clean.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Andy

AndyMelbourne

Amazing and very functional

Very reliable and solidly built product; use it for all my smoothies, juices, dips, and other simple kitchen tasks. Handles most liquids and solids well, although sometimes fails to initially blend contents.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Julie Maher

Julie MaherAU

No more boost juice!!

I received this machine for Christmas
All I can think is why didn't I buy one sooner.
No more paying $14 3 times a week for me and my daughter's juices.
There is nothing it cant handle
Very solid machine with many attachments
All year long you'll enjoy this
Juice in the summer to soups in the winter.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

jaggedette

jaggedetteSydney

Can't live without it

Well built, made so many yummy sauces, smoothies, frappes, cocktails and love the add ons too. Without my blender I don't know where I'd be to be honest. Excellent u

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Gigi

GigiMelbourne

Super powerful and smooth blend

Very heavy and chunky but does the job much better than a small bottle typle blender.
A bit on the noisy side, but the smoothies do taste better and everything is blended perfectly.
I would recommend it for people who like to drink smoothies/ shakes regularly

Date PurchasedMay 2017
MrMewCakes

MrMewCakesPerth

Great blender

Blends really well and makes blending really easy and simple too. Range of sizes available depending on what you want to blend. Clean up is a little annoying, especially with the lips of the caps.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Tony Tong

Tony TongCanberra

Good

bought it last year from costco. we use it for our busy coffee shop to make smoothies,milk shake. It is ok to use, but not top stuff. it is a little bit noisy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. Can blend anything, including ice and nuts. Really convenient and easy to clean. The Auto IQ system makes it convenient. You can go and do something else whilst it grinds. Have had no issues with it so far, and has been a great investment. Purchase one for your home.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Timbo

TimboHervey Bay

Excellent product

This has been the best addition to our kitchen bench. Great way to eat all those fruit/veggies that you don't like individually. kids love to make up their own smoothies.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Mags May

Mags MayBerri

Great Results

Love this blender. It is so easy to use and makes great smoothies, crushes ice so easy. The different modes, pulse, blend and ultra blend are all great to use. I love the way it does the blending and stops when using the auto blend automatically. The blending cups are so easy to put on and take off. I had to buy another blender due to my other model turning out to be an absolute nightmare and am so glad I chose the Ninja.. I highly recommend the Nutri Ninja Auto -IQ. Love it, love it, love it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Chris

ChrisOxley 2903, ACT

Fantastic

This is by far the best kitchen appliance I have bought to-date. I love that the control panel lights up which functions you can use depending on whether you use the cups, food processor bowl or blender. It is also very easy to put and take of the lid, especially for arthritic hands. Even though it is incredibly powerful (crushing ice to a powder in seconds) it also made beautiful short pastry. Yes it is loud but so is my kettle!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017