Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682

Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682 (page 4 of 10)

BL682, BL642

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety

Tony Tong

Tony TongCanberra

bought it last year from costco. we use it for our busy coffee shop to make smoothies,milk shake. It is ok to use, but not top stuff. it is a little bit noisy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. Can blend anything, including ice and nuts. Really convenient and easy to clean. The Auto IQ system makes it convenient. You can go and do something else whilst it grinds. Have had no issues with it so far, and has been a great investment. Purchase one for your home.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Timbo

TimboHervey Bay

Excellent product

This has been the best addition to our kitchen bench. Great way to eat all those fruit/veggies that you don't like individually. kids love to make up their own smoothies.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Blenders

Find out how Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682 compares to other Blenders

Mags May

Mags MayBerri

Great Results

Love this blender. It is so easy to use and makes great smoothies, crushes ice so easy. The different modes, pulse, blend and ultra blend are all great to use. I love the way it does the blending and stops when using the auto blend automatically. The blending cups are so easy to put on and take off. I had to buy another blender due to my other model turning out to be an absolute nightmare and am so glad I chose the Ninja.. I highly recommend the Nutri Ninja Auto -IQ. Love it, love it, love it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Chris

ChrisOxley 2903, ACT

Fantastic

This is by far the best kitchen appliance I have bought to-date. I love that the control panel lights up which functions you can use depending on whether you use the cups, food processor bowl or blender. It is also very easy to put and take of the lid, especially for arthritic hands. Even though it is incredibly powerful (crushing ice to a powder in seconds) it also made beautiful short pastry. Yes it is loud but so is my kettle!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Seand

Seandpascoe vale south

Jet engine with blades

I do like this blender, it really does handle anything you throw at it, It has different setting that blends then stops to let the contents settle then blends again, this allows it to get the bits that sometimes stay in the vortex and miss the blades. find I only use one button for everything as don't see the need for the others as I just want to pulverize what ever is in there. only negative I have is that its very very noisey and vibrates. not suitable if you live in a flat and want an early morning juice as it will wake up the neighbors, this thing is loud.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Ack

AckNewcastle

Impressive blending

This blender has worked really well for over a year. The best part is the jug with the removable interior blade, which while a little sharp, avoids the annoying base leakage that my other blenders have had after significant use. We use this every day, and it's still working perfectly.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Abie

AbiePlumpton

Very good blender!

Really good to make smoothies however it is really loud. The consistency is really fine with no lumps left. It is really easy to use especially with the auto IQ system option.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ann

AnnAustralia

Amazing

I got this as a gift from one of our friends. I really satisfied with this product. I never thought this can do a lot of stuffs other than just using this as a mixer grinder. It works really well and doesn't make much noise at all. It really easy to clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

BradenDoe

BradenDoePerth

Worth the money

We researched for a blender/shake maker for a while. Noticed alot of the cheaper versions had motors that would absolutley struggle to cut a banana, let alone anything else. The NutriNinja set up is great. Easy to clean and use. Only drawback is it is exceptionally loud.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Gail00

Gail00Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I love everything about this product, I purchased this product, because I want to make this year a healthy me year, I have had a few friends , lately that have had health problems, Myself and my partner, have both too not doing the right thing for our bodys, and my hubby just found out he has cancer, a huge scare, and I think this prouct will help us to become healthier physically and mentally, I love all the smoothies that is in the booklet, and starting to make my own combinations.
So if anyone else out there would like to join me and make it a healthy year, the Nutri Ninja is for you.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Myles

MylesSydney

Good Product

This product makes me eat healthier stuff. My only complain is that this is a bit noisy so I still need to time the use of this so the other members of my household won’t complain.

Date PurchasedSept 2014
Kel B

Kel B

Love it

I really like using my Nutri Ninja for smoothies, milkshakes and to puree foods including apples, cauliflower, carrots and potatoes.

Easy to clean and easy to store on the bench.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
RNP

RNPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!

Best blender I've ever invested in! 3 years and still going strong. Great for anything from frozen smoothies with huge ice cubes to delicious soup creams. Super powerful and you don't have to waste time chopping fruits and veggies as it does it for you. Settings are super easy to use and fits every request.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
LisaK

LisaKWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Lasted for 18 months

Was a great blender, Although very noisy until now. The motor has burnt out just 6 months out of warranty. Cannot access the Ninja Manufacturers Website to get contact details. A very expensive system to be buying every 18 months.

Date PurchasedJune 2016