BL682, BL642

Buying Guide Banner

Jade Pratley

Jade PratleyPeel, WA

Didn’t last long.

Good blender but didn’t last very long
Machine was unable to blend using the bigger cup provided and would often cut off short of time which made making shakes hard.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Coffee addict

Coffee addictWheatbelt, WA

Blends perfectly.....but extremely noisy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Tony Tong

Tony TongCanberra

bought it last year from costco. we use it for our busy coffee shop to make smoothies,milk shake. It is ok to use, but not top stuff. it is a little bit noisy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Blenders

Find out how Nutri Ninja Blender Duo/System with Auto-IQ BL642 / BL682 compares to other Blenders

Kristie Bramwell

Kristie Bramwell

Was great in the beginning, died three days after warranty finished!

I was very satisfied with this machine! It was fantastic for making smoothies, fruit crushes, amongst other things.
The only thing that annoyed me was three days after the warranty finished, it died. How very convenient.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Stevenngo07

Stevenngo07Sydney

Good product with some flaws

The overall blending ability of the unit was great! It performed admirably with everything I threw at it including loads of ice. Juices came out with a good consistency. However, there are a few flaws. Sometimes it leaks into the bottom of the main unit even though I am certain that everything was tighened correctly. It's also extremely load and overtime, even with thorough cleaning, the cups develop a foul odour.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Abhishek Shrestha

Abhishek ShresthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just fine

Does what is to be expected. Sometimes gets stuck for whatsoever reason. Makes a whole lot of noise and is really annoying even to the neighbours. The controls are fuzzy and I don't really understand what settings best suits me. Actually I had expected it to be more depending on the price range, but guess I was wrong.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Surbhi

SurbhiSydney

Blades

I was very happy with product until the blade stopped working & making loud & squeky noises.
I went to the shop where I bought it from & was asked to replace the blade.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Love machine but now starting to have problems.

I use this machine 2-3 times a day for pureeing meals. I love this machine but I also have a similar problem with leaking from the nut under blade. Machine has also been getting louder. I have gone through 2 extra cups because of machine jolting and chipping edges.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Jayne C

Jayne CRangiora, New Zealand

Works quite well BUT

Disappointed, it doesn't give me a nice smooth drink, it is always lumpy.
It looks well and washes easily but trying to assemble it is very difficult. The blade and container have to be just in line otherwise doesn't locate properly, the same applies to the motor. I have only managed to locate the two successfully in over 6 months use. I usually end up with juice splashing everywhere or making a pool. Would go for another make if I buy another. I fell for all the advertising on TV!

Blenders