Nutri Ninja Pro BL450

Nutri Ninja Pro BL450 (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: BL450 and BL450NZ

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

• Product is used
  • Safety
Jonnerson

JonnersonAU

It has been my daily blend since I bought it

I have always been skeptical towards these branded "quick and healthy" blenders. Finally when the price came down at The Good Guys I decided to buy one to try it for myself. My life has never been the same since.
I had a $20 cheap blender and it was a nightmare to clean. It blends up whatever I put in with ease due to its powerful motor, and as a person who goes to the gym regularly, this is perfect for my daily protein shake. The best thing is that the blender container itself is your bottle and you only needed to wash the blades. Would 10/10 recommend.

Jimmy.B

Jimmy.B

Great and cheap product

Very easy to use, with minimal cleaning required. It is a bit noisy but nothing too troubling. Definitely worth the price as does the job well and is very convenient on the go.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Wilson

WilsonMelbourne

Great blender!

Was looking to upgrade our old blender to make some shakes or smoothies. We came across this cheap but powerful blender. Easy to clean and makes the best smoothies/shakes. Very recommended!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

placktaylor

placktaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for smoothies and soups

I was tossing between the Nutribullet and the Ninja. So glad I bought the Ninja as its very handy and great to use!! I make smoothies all the time with frozen fruit and the powerful blade really blends all the fruit up perfectly. Works well with soups as well. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Laura17

Laura17Ballarat

Makes the best iced coffees within minutes!

I bought this at Harvey Norman! It has a very powerful blade and blends up almost everything to an extent!
It’s easy to wash and is small which is great for storage!
It makes the best juices, smoothies and iced coffees! You can also make things for recipes in savoury foods!
It’s such a great multipurpose tool!

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Snap

SnapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nowhere near as good as expected

Not impressed with my new purchase. Loud, clunky to use with the requirement to hold it down while blending & doesn’t blend frozen foods, especially spinach, well at all. Will be taking back & trying another brand.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Pong

Pong

Excellent Blender I have ever bought

I have used this blender almost a year now and it's been amazing compared to Nutri Ninja 700Watts I bought a year ago. I would recommend it to other people.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
montyjaffa

montyjaffaCanberra

excellent blender for the price

I had an expensive blender, similar to the boost juice ones, and it did not blend smoothies very well. I was a bit sceptical about how well this blender would work since it was fairly cheap, but it is fantastic. Blends very quickly, and very smoothly. Have had this for 7 months now, and no issues at all. Takes up minimal space. happy.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Not very good compared to another model I have

I have the Ninja Slim model and have used it for years but decided to get this model for the bigger cup. Compared to the Ninja Slim it leave chunks of fruit and it takes longer to blend than the Slim. I have gone back to using the Ninja Slim unless I need to make a double smoothie.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

T.D.L

T.D.LAU

Love it

Kurt

KurtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

Well built blender that handles all sorts of jobs: smoothies, soups, nuts. The high speed also provides a great consistency. We use it everyday and don't see the need to buy any other brand! Bought during mid year sales for an awesome price.

Jen

JenPerth

Good enough

I use it for making Ice cream for my daughter with frozen fruit and juice.
It makes nice and smooth.

And also chopping vegetables and meat for meat balls.
I bought it from Big W when it's special price.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Shah

Shahmelbourne

Great Product

Very happy with the Nutri Ninja. I never owned the standard Nutri Ninja to be able to compare the features. Blends smoothies great, ice, fruit, juice, anything I put in it. It is quite loud but I love that it has the timer counting down till it's complete. Can be a bit hard to clean in where the cup sits in due to the plastic bits that spin the blades. Love the suction cups on the bottom of the Nutri Bullet. It is not as compact as I would have liked but for what it does, its worth the bench space.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
CoolLL

CoolLLMelbourne

Exceptional blender

A blender that does the job impressive spin speed and so far the blades have maintained their integrity.
Not too bulky in storing but as with the others the do have a number of cups etc that need a home.
Highly recommend

Date PurchasedJan 2017
chris

chrisQld

Great for making smoothies

I use my nutri ninja for doing smoothies. I mainly use bananas and strawberries so can't say what would be like with harder fruits or vegetables. It's good if you want to take to work as you can put a lid on the jar. It is very easy to use. I've also used it to blend weight loss shakes, and no lumps. It is very noisy but it only takes a few seconds to blend so not real problem. It is easy to clean but is worth soaking or rinsing under water so any food doesn't dry on the blades.

PARMINDER SINGH

PARMINDER SINGHVIC, 3000

Excellent kitchen appliance

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
happy valley

happy valleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love It

We bought this Nutri Ninja Pro for our daughter who loves to make smoothies. She has used this on an almost daily basis. When I asked her for a review she said "I love it!". That just about sums it up. The only adverse comment I will make is that it is very noisy.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Kirsten

KirstenPakenham

Perfect

I love this machine can't live without only issue is it's a inconvience having to hold the blender down to get it mixing you can't go do somthing while it's blending

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Beck

BeckPerth, WA

Wrong decision

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Cruza

CruzaSydney, NSW

Love it and use it everyday

This is our third blender of this type but different brands. This is by far the best. We love the ultra blend function which gives perfect results everytime. Super smooth and handles whatever we choose to throw in. Probably not the quietest machine we have had but you generally only blend for a minute or so. Our most used appliance as we use it daily.