Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480

Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480 Questions & Answers

92 questions from our users

oswaldo novaes

oswaldo novaesasked

ninja auto IQ 1000W - nutri ninja - pro BL482 70. The motor is fine but the blade assembly leaks into the motor base. I have bought new blades twice on Amazon and they also leaked. What can be done?
NOTE: I replaced the original blade assembly, which worked fine until it was not rotating freely any longer.

Gaye
Gaye

oswaldo, yes, I had it leak sometimes, but found that if i put it on carefully and did it up tight that it was fine...

Cgm

Cgmasked

My Ninja Auto-iQ is showing 2 dashes on the LED display instead of a zero and the blades do not turn. Any advice would be much appreciated

Benjamin R.

The dashes seem to remain as part of a safety feature if the pressure mechanism isn't properly engaged. With the first model I had, the pressure sensors became increasingly faulty over time to the point that if it showed dashes, I had to apply pressure to and hold down the cup at just the right angle for it to blend. If that didn't work I would take the cup & blade assembly out of the base, rotate the plastic teeth and insert them into the next groove & try again. In the end it became too difficult to use so I returned and replaced it under warranty. Good thing I paid for the extended warranty because the replacement unit is beginning to act up in the same way.. Return the unit if you can

Ales

Alesasked

Where is the switch on the unit?

Alan
Alan

When the unit is plugged in to the electrical outlet and the power is switched on 2 horizontal bars appear on the LCD screen. Facing the unit switches, the top left button reads stop/start, the top right button reads blend and runs for a set time. The bottom left reads “pulse” and you have the option to blend to your specifications. The bottom right button reads blend and also runs for a set time - exactly one minute. There is no need to hit the start/ stop button to start but this button is useful if you notice that what your blending has gone to far you you can stop the process.
Hope this helps, Cheers, Alan

BOS

BOSasked

John Tolmie

John Tolmieasked

Incredibly noisy and smoking. Still under warranty but I notice product has been discontinued. Will warranty replace it with a different one?

Vicki

Vickiasked

My IQ Ninja is leaking badly from the bottom, I fill it, screw the bottom on, turn it over to blend and it runs out into the base. I lose half my drink. This was expensive for me, i'm thinking, not worth it. Any ideas?

Kevin G.

Kevin G.asked

Our Nutri Ninja Pro BL482 is leaking. How can we stop this?

Kay E.

Kay E.asked

My Nutri Ninja BL480D has 2 - - dashes in the display and will not do anything. Is it broken?

Ann B.

Ann B.asked

My nutri ninja is moving around and vibrating whats causing ot

Bonny

Bonnyasked

I dropped the blade on my Nutri Ninja and it cracked. The model I have is BL480NZ Will a BL480 blade fit and is the same size? Thanks Bonny

Nedine

Nedineasked

Does anyone know if the 48oz jar attachment can fit on the nutri ninja auto IQ BL480 model? Thanks :)

Joe

Joeasked

Is it possible to get a milling blade for this, like the one that is available for the nutri bullet (https://www.originalnutribullet.com.au/nutribullet/milling-blade/)?

Maryum A

Maryum Aasked

Does anyone know where we can get original replacement extractor blades for this model is Australia? I dropped mine from the counter and it broke.

Lola

Lolaasked

Hi, I have the nutri Ninja auto IQ 1000watts. I have been using it for more than 2 months now. I wanted to use it again today but it's not working. The 0 lol get flashes when plugged in and gets stable when I insert the cup. However, it is not working nor moving at all when I press any of the buttons. What can I do now. I hope it hasn't gone bad. Could it be they power supply or what. Kindly assist. Thanks

Donna

Hi Lola if you have only had it 2 months, I would recommend returning it asap for replacement or refund.

Janasked

The lid on the jug ( not cup) of our nutria ninja Auto IQ won't release and lift off. It seems to be stuck. Do you have any suggestions for removing it?

Donna

the flat part that sits above the handle of the jug, you need to just use the tabs and lift it from there. Hard to explain in written form! but it should click off if you do it from the tab above the handle :)

Jan

Hi. Thank you. I couldn't find any tabs above the handle. It's the large 2.1 litre plastic jug with a black lid. You press a black switch on the top and the handle comes up and usually you just lift the lid off but it won't lift.
It is in the right position but seems to be stuck.

Deep

Deepasked

Price & service centre in Brisbane?

Nurseedward

Nurseedwardasked

My machine is vibrating so badly the LCD diaplay is jumping - why? Everything looks fine... only used around 50 times since new

Pritam

Pritamasked

I purchased nutri ninja 2 years back, used less than 50 times and smoke and smell coming out of the machine. What are the repair options in adelaide?

Zheni A
Zheni A

Hi
Have you manage to fix it?
Mine is the same

Mark N.
Mark N.

bearing on blade assembly is most likely seized & hard to turn

Gisele

Giseleasked

My Nutri ninja auto IQ BL480 leaks. Is it possible to have a replacement blade base? If so where can I purchase the part in Adelaide?

Debra B

Debra Basked

I have a ninja professional 900 watt and love it but the blade attachment has a terrible smell in the rubber seal area, I always wash it immediately and have even soaked it in anti bacteria solution with hot water but it always come back with use, does the seal come out or the blade attachment pull apart for thorough cleaning, thanks Deb

Nanc
Nanc

Seal comes out, you can order a new one from Amazon. You will be grossed out when you see the mold on the one you take out. Use a non-sharp tool like a butter knife to remove it. The new one slips right in.

Get an answer from our members and Nutri Ninja representatives